endu = xx
cumm = xx
inte = xx
agil = xx
lead = xx
coin = xx

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
1st off im bad spleller so sorry in advance for any bad spell.
my opion game is tits nowhere near over size bc ive seen natural tits the size of most big tits in this game & ive seen lots of games with way bigger tits than the ones in this game.
i like most of game the one thing bugs me is option to rape dewwler than get told bad idea ever time, if not going to have rape dont have that option.
so far i like game.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
now game doesnt have walk through but does need a little turioral so here is mine
1st in control room top ble section left button looking thing is the cheat section
money/exp/days/ect/ect
2nd during options wher to go you will see red button top right that takes you to your stats,
there is where you will spend your exp to upgrade the stats.
also while there u press on button marked exp that takes you to girls stats so u can upgrade them same way as upgraging mc stats
3rd thing is some missions will only become availabe to do when u completed other missions so cant do a mission do others till u can do the mission u want to do
4th candie needs 5 candeis to do, also for surgar u will need 5 candies as well
5th any monsters u need to hunt that arent availave in hunt optio u will get to in a mission somewhere in game
6th donate money in milkcity is for qeen after u rescue her from ghotto
7th alice on 3rd type fight dodge oly till she wheres herself out
that is all the tips i can give on game that shold help elimante some of the grinding

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Because dev usually works on the next update that voted by followers beforehand. The thread has been tagged as "On Hold", not because dev is abandoning it, but rather followers are deciding the frequency of the updates.

So, chill out, and go vote which update you would like to see.

Nov 4, 2018
is there a way to cheat for android version??

Easy to figure out,
saves are kept in the android > data folder,
when you tap on upload,
use your files app to find the games data folder,
Files > saves > 1.1,
or whatever slot you saved in 1.1 is page 1 save spot 1.

Once you upload it,
you'll have to find the variables you want to change,
then press download at the bottom when you're done.

Find it in downloads with your file explorer and move it to the games save folder in data,
your file explorer might not overwrite the save but instead add (1),
that (1) voids it because it's not recognized so delete the original,
before you move the edited save to avoid that.

Load the game back up and load the save,
even if it resumes progress you still gotta load the moded save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybergreenwolf

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, any walkthought for this game? Just to make sure I don't skip anyone of erotic. In future i would make some gameplay and post it on Ph or SpankBang.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Well... I completed all the objectives except for Grace and Flora, I maximized their stats but besides fucking the ass at the first one and giving all kinds of monsters to the scientist and getting a blowjob, it doesn't go on.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes