4.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
'SUP BITCHES!

Well, she wasn't so wrong actually.
I like some lulz in this game. But too damn short right now.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2023
Damn. 4gb of ram in 2024 is wild.
Free laptop that I'm no longer doing anything important on, never upgraded the ram mostly for not realizing I could and should have after getting it.
Dude, ya can hardly run WinOS with only 4 gigs of RAM. Let alone game on that.
Linux Mint is a lot lighter on space and so long as the game's not graphically intense I usually don't have problems.

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Free laptop that I'm no longer doing anything important on, never upgraded the ram mostly for not realizing I could and should have after getting it.

Linux Mint is a lot lighter on space and so long as the game's not graphically intense I usually don't have problems.
As someone who just (yesterday) upgraded from a 4GB RAM laptop running Linux, I feel for you and yes, the game is definitely intense on older computers.

Mar 13, 2023
Oh you're the one who mentioned having to use Wine to run the game a few days ago. Have you tried my native Linux port?
Yes, didn't seem make enough of a difference to matter whether I used it or ran through wine, the extensive animation seems to be the real kicker.

Even with the animation shading options turned off.

Reactions: KyoukoSakura

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, didn't seem make enough of a difference to matter whether I used it or ran through wine, the extensive animation seems to be the real kicker.

Even with the animation shading options turned off.
Well, to be fair, the PC suffering on rendering the animations is likely not just a matter of lacking RAM ya know.
No doubt that old PC is also lacking in the CPU & GPU department.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes