VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Veil of the Lotus [v1.0] [TheMatriarchy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

The game was great for the following reasons:
    If you're bored of boring vanilla stuff from most games, you've come to the right place because this game contains some extreme fetishes which are acceptable and not bdsm or crazy gore/vore related. I am not saying any fetish is bad but there are just too many people who hate one certain fetish while enjoying another, and they proceed to hate a certain fetish cos they don't like it. I dislike such people who came here just to kink shame.
    The best aspect so far is that all storylines have romance aspect to them which I was looking for in games. It is amazing how the extreme fetish contents are connected to the romance aspect as opposed to them being some kind of crazy torture femdom bullshit. I have always looked for how the fetish things can be integrated into a romantic setting and this game managed to nail that.
    The game could, however, improve the renders a bit more but that's a minor criticism compared to what it delivers storywise. I wish the game lasted longer as it is too short as of now and seems to be abandoned at this point.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mastafappa

Games like this simply don't come up that often. The vast majority are all vanilla and/or variants of dick sucking.
    This is clearly different and very extreme. For the niche factor alone I think it's worth the 5 stars.
    Art/story are passable, but could be better.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.0...

This visual novel is definitely not something I want to keep reading...

The visuals are 2D hand drawn, and look somewhat hentai inspired, and are ok, but not great...

The script had very few spelling/grammar errors... The plot involves a male protagonist attending college who has a few choices of girls to interact with... Even though there are a few story elements to this VN, the subject matter is definitely out in left field... This VN caters to some of the more bizarre and rare fetish's most of which I personally find revolting... Such as pee consumption, fart smelling, and the list goes on... One of the girls appears to be a lesbian dominatrix who treats the protagonist like a woman rather then a man, which then involves things like sticking her hand down his throat and up his butt, and having him give her a strap-on BJ... It just all keeps getting weirder and weirder... I had to stop reading it, because it was making me physically ill, especially the stuff with Lotus herself...

Overall, no matter which girl the protagonist goes for, she always ends up being some sort of over-the-tip fetish deviant... The primary focus girl, Lotus, at first played out like a shy girl meets guy romance story for a while, then out of nowhere all the disgusting kink stuff starts and I just had to stop reading it once the pee drinking began... This VN just wants to cater to the more disgusting and revolting fetishes... I will definitely not revisit this one ever... I wish I could wipe it from my memory...