3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
votl.png
Overview:
If u like femdom and various humiliation this is for YOU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 30/9-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: femdom, humiliation, BDSM

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(s):
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Vot_Lv1.1release.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
To be honest, This is pretty weak even excluding the art.

It lacks the extremity of the fetish that makes this guy interesting.

When I randomly downloaded Teacher in training when I was looking for english games on VNDB, I was frankly impressed that I found some Femdom/M fantasy that puts starless to shame. I mean it was a difficult fap, but this is just fascinating It's like those guys who have balloon fetishes.

For anyone doubting my point google "the girl who remembered my drink" you know if you are like me and "A cat is fine too."

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Tried it and thought it was OK. The art was more functional than pretty to look at but the writing was more decent than of the average VN made by western-developers and it has some nice niche fetishes. If you are into femdom/humiliation of the MC I would suggest giving this one a try, otherwise skip it obviously.

EDIT: Some of the fetishes (well most actually) are pretty "extreme" like 'shit eating' and 'mutilation of the penis' so be warned. And the MC acts like a spineless pathetic worm who just goes along with all kinds of torture from the beginning in all scenarios as is to be expected from the genres.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes