Comics - Velamma Collection [Ch. 1-103] [velamma.com]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Marshall Adams

This is the best, an innocent housewife who are charming, chubby and busty tries to settle everyones problems yet put herself in such erotic and intense sexual relationship. Either with the one she knows or some strangers. So stimulating and awesome artwork. simple yet complete! Very recommended to those who like MILF and big boobs. I give this piece of art 5stars! you guys should start reading it and take a short time to also read savita bhabhi. Hehehehehe
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cor3

Its nice. I had one set of guests ask to leave their luggage at the apartment as they had a relatively late departure on check-out day. I said sure, but that they'd need to check out (i.e. return the keys) by 12 as I had another set of guests coming in the same day; I proposed leaving the key out for them so that they could access their luggage, and the new guests could come and go as they liked. They agreed to this plan. Then, when their check out time rolled around, they messaged me saying they were concerned about access to their luggage and just went offline. They kept the keys, and wouldn't answer my messages until a few hours later, after my new guests had arrived ("uh, I don't seem to have keys for you..."), and after they'd picked up their luggage and delivered the keys.