Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
gh%2B8Ph.png

Overview:
Embark on a captivating journey in "Velvet Bunnies", an adult visual novel that immerses players in the world of luxury, intrigue, and family legacy.

As the youngest child of a wealthy family, you've always lived in the shadow of your older brother, who inherited the prestigious bar, "The Velvet Bunny," after your parents' tragic accident. For years, you've roamed the world, seeking adventure and excitement, leaving behind the responsibilities of your family's legacy. But when news of your brother's sudden passing reaches you, everything changes in an instant. As the sole rightful heir to "The Velvet Bunny," you're thrust back into the world you left behind, forced to confront the ghosts of the past and the challenges of the present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-06-09
Developer: Zafiro Team - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-11.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh hell yeah, definitely going on my list. Will play once there is more content! Looking forward to getting to know the blonde and black haired beauties!

Good luck dev! :coffee:

*edit* Just saw that this game has paywalled content... so now I'm not so excited. I'll keep it on my list for now, but unless the paywalled content ceases to exist I'm not actually gonna play this one. I will give it a few updates and hope the dev comes to their senses, before I write it off completely.

Last edited:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Considering the devs just abandoned his two previous projects due to lack of time even if he is now working on this with a friend I don't hold out much hope of this going anywhere but we will see, however it's not a great start when the first thing you see on Itch.io is the following "Not all love routes are available on the free version of the game.", if that's an attempt to gain supporters I would be surprised if it worked that well.

Xxx325

May 3, 2018
Well the Models look good, so this has promise. I look forward to your development Dev!