5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.gif

Overview:
26-year-old John Doe's (Customizable Name) entire life is often plagued by the shadow of his parents' death. There are many dreams and ambitions he wants to pursue in life, but he knows that to find true peace and happiness among the people he cherishes, he must first banish the shadow of the past by uncovering its secret and after burying it six feet deep until it no longer has any power over him. To achieve this goal, he needs to be ready; at the end of the day, it's not only his hands that will end up dirty.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer: Turtleguy007 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

third.jpg settings.jpg scene.jpg note.jpg gallery.jpg fullsidebar.jpg firstpage.jpg city.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Overview:26-year-old John Doe's (Customizable Name) entire life is often plagued by the shadow of his parents' death.
So you're telling not only the father, but also the mother didn't make it? Are you telling the mom can't join the harem? The mom's MC?

Anyway, thanks for the upload, and good luck with your project, from the preview seems very polished.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
26-year-old John Doe's (Customizable Name) entire life is often plagued by the shadow of his parents' death.
1002199750.jpg
:HideThePain:
Hi dev, so what kind of wincest? ruling out the M/S then it would be B/S, A/N, C/C? (Edit:Nvm, when I refreshed the page the response was already there.)

Leaving that aside, are rhe kinks/ferishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Turtleguy007

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
View attachment 3051129
:HideThePain:
Hi dev, so what kind of wincest? ruling out the M/S then it would be B/S, A/N, C/C? (Edit:Nvm, when I refreshed the page the response was already there.)

Leaving that aside, are rhe kinks/ferishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Hmm... Maybe you're concerns about the trans content? for this specific one I would make it really optional. For the others I don't think player going to actively avoid content and try to find ways to settle down with one woman so maybe I will just add small variations how their relationship work? About the biological mom, think about it like this, if they didn't gun her down the mc might have a chance to go down on her, therefore it's basically them that cockblock you. Fueling your desire for revenge even personal.

AHD

May 26, 2017
The sound effect on each action and room change is really annoying.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes