VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vengeance for Lust [Ep. 3] [Wanna Create 3d Arts]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rannell

I hate reviewing so early, but I feel the need to let people to know what is in the game before they start it in this case.

Story -- Typical story, of course it just started so it is hard to say if the writer can make it more interesting or not. I will give it the benefit of the doubt. 2.5/5

Renders -- Not the best compared to the top out there, but definitely not the worst. I like the facial features. 3/5

Animations -- N/A

Other -- The huge problem I have with this AVN is that you are forced to sexually assault the NPC's in it. Give us a choice! Also you are missing that tag!! 0/5

Overall -- 1/5 because of "Other".

-- Rannell
  2. 3.00 star(s)

R4ND0M USER

I give this 2.5 stars
    Also it says Ep. 3 but you can only download V.1??

Positives:
    The renders of the adults look good
    The story as written in the games description on F95zone sounds promising
    H-Renders and animations are good

Negatives:
    The writing is not good. It feels like somebody hired the most unmotivated and depressed narrator to tell the players whats going on. It feels like a rock is talking, just less emotional. The same goes for the characters. They feel like robots.
    "Hi Mike, long time no see. Anyways I'ma head out" Who talks like that?
    The H-Scenes are too short (but they look good). @Dev make them like 3x longer then we're talking. Not necessarily more renders but just more dialogue, angles etc.
    It's too short. Nothing happens really. You just eat like 3 times and interact with Emma twice...
    Also the renders of the kids in the flashback are disturbing wtf

Personal negatives (does not impact the rating)
    I dislike choices where you miss out on content, why should I chose between Emma or Ava when both are there? Quicksaving and Quickloading choices just to see both is just less fun.
    I see the beginnings of a sandbox infrastructure: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT A SANDBOX, its 2021 not 2017. The navigation that exists now is horrible (for sandbox games in general its actually not even that bad)

Conclusion:
    Download if you like the story premise and want to get to know the characters
    Font download if you want the writing of a 3rd grader in your erotic games (sry dev)

Bugs: Errors withthe night Ava scenes, images not found.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Larry2000

Update: Ep "3"
    The game has been reworked from the below review.
    It is now a bit more direct I'd say. Still pretty short.

The character models are nice, especially Emma (Mom's friend) and Ava is okay. Those are the only NPC's in the game for now.

There isn't much to say at the moment, it's short and serves more of a prologue at the moment. The Dev promises some twists and turns so I'm sure the plot department will get a shake up. As it stands, no real plot besides going to your Mom's friends place.

There are scenes involving sleep groping. If that isn't your bag, it's short, inconsequential and it will probably become avoidable in the next update. It's more a lewd filler than anything.

This is okay. I'm really at 3.5 in terms of a start. But I'll go with 4.

Previous Version Below
    _________________________________________________________________________________

I feel this game has promise. The biggest thing it has going for it is that the models look good. The Mom/Julia look good. I love busty models.

The UI is okay. It's mostly renpy, but it does throw in some VERY light movement/sandboxing for now. You have dress in the morning which is a button press.

The content right now is limited seeing as this is basically a demo. In fact, I took almost as much time changing the relationships in the scripts for Wincest and my name than for me to finish this. So far, we've yet to meet the sister or any other character or the controversial gang from the description.

Story is very limited so far. There is basically just short on any big shifts. Biggest revelation is that you see a hot version of your mom you can do things to in your dreams. The grammar is not great. There are many missing particles and most of the time it's unnatural sounding. Though, I never felt like I didn't understand what they meant to say. My mind autocompleted basically everything.

Good game, a little too short for now, but I'd recommend people check it out as it's a small bite of content and the Mom is hot.