Ren'Py - Abandoned - Venomous [Ep.1 Full] [Milky Donats Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mazurcraft

Well, if you read the game's overview description, you pretty much know everything about the story so far. It's interesting prologue, i wonder where it's going to lead in the future, do we get an origin story of the snake, i hope so.

The 3D character renders have a high fidelity feeling also mixing between the 2D and 3D look great.

I have serious concerns about the gameplay pacing and the content per episode, given the fact that the Episode 1 is really really short or if it's truly a DEMO version, then it should have been more clearly about it as of now marked as FULL

At this point in time, don't recommend the game, as i stated, you get every info from the overview already.

On the other hand i wish good luck to the developer!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Andolt

So it's more like a demo. U can complete ep1 something near in 10 minutes. Maybe even master if you read fast.
    What pros does this game has
    1. Of cource it's model of the characters. They are looking realy great and it's prety cool to see 3d and 2d compare together
    2. Animation - for the demo they are realy good. Almost in each screen you can see the animation
    Cons
    1. Camera shaking. TO much shaking on the statick screen and that can even troger little motion sickness. I highly recomend the dev at least add the option in the setting to turn it of
    2. The story goes to fast. In one screen you are in the hospital in the second you are already at home. It will be good to add some intermediate places where character will speak or increase the dialogue in the location so that will feel more natural
    3. Will be good to add collor indication for different characters.
    Debatable
    1. Story. It's fun for the ep1 butt need to see what will go next. Of cource it's nothing special but can give some fun time
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ddez

I'll give it a 4 stars because the graphics are just amazing and it has huge potential to get better. The plots might be cliche from what is showed now, but the characters have those seductive face expressions that quite matching the scenarios and context.
    -1 star due to its lack of audio input.
    For those who haven't tried it, this is more of a prologue. No sexual contents included yet. Hope the update's on the way.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jamescolton

This game has a ton! of potential. The renders, the MC all of it looks great. I would love, and i'm probably in the minority, would love to see the MC's cock get bigger. I'm one of the weird dudes that loves the power fantasy of huge cock. I'd back you on pateron if you went down the path of making the MC huge :)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6560996

I just played too many Adult Visual Novel and I can easily say that this one is "The AVN with the dick biten by something and after that MC banging the whole family/town beacuse he has a big dick now! " type game. Yeah, there's a genre called like that!

These types of games are just same, bad story, generic sound effects/music, a few to no choices ( most of the time just the illusion of choice ), and the onlu good side is the graphics!

1 star because I cant give 0
  6. 4.00 star(s)

CellStudios

I'd say this has all the makings of being a great game. The dialogue is a little flat, but the visuals are great, though I would say that, games that just use just animations for the visuals get kind of annoying.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Madara Salamanca

Not much to see and very short for a demo... But it looks promising and very good! The Character Models and the graphics are nice! I like the story that you want to start so keep up the good work so we can get another Top Tier Game :cool:
  8. 3.00 star(s)

LionHeart 95

To the dev. Drop the moving text while your models are still it can cause motion sickness and headaches. It also makes reading difficult.

The shortest demo I ever played. In fact, read the description of the game and you have played the whole demo.

Another slight flaw is the scene where they are running it looks as if the girl is running in a circle and floating.

The peter parker affect: snake bites dick, but only one puncture wound on his dick? snakes have two fangs.

And a quick ambulance door closing scene would close the deal that he went to the hospital. 2 minutes of play time is way too short for even a demo.

I has potential but needs work

ratting is based on play time and think dev needs more planning on story in addition english text has mistakes in it.