3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Sephi_88

Dec 30, 2017
can´t load any save files, new game "worked" til it crashed in the first expedition wanted to try again but after selecting a save file it shuts down

any ideas?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
For me it the first loading screen opens up and then the game loads to 100%.

Then it closes.

Does this game actually run on anyone's computer?
it does, but there are requirements. you need enough Ram (which my old laptop only has a max of 4GB which is not enough when the system is running, it crashes out on loading due to not enough available Ram).

and two, even if my laptop had enough ram, it does not support openGL (thanks Intel).

It runs just fine on my HTPC which has enough available Ram, and supports openGL

Reactions: switch101010

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This version is way less stable than the November release. I'm getting constant crashes that seem to be due to the backpack when I try to enter a zone from the ship. One glaring bug is that the game makes no attempt whatsoever to stop you from trying to put more of an item into your backpack than you actually have in the ship's inventory. This obviously will cause a crash. All of the code for the backpack system needs to be carefully reviewed to make sure that users cannot crash the game when using it. That means the UI for moving stuff back and forth from/to the backpack, and the backpack saving and loading.

PS - I've also noticed that when you put items into a backpack the quantity of the item in the ship's inventory does not decrease. It should. The ship's inventory should show what is NOT in a backpack, rather than a sum of everything that you own.

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
Well I decided to try this.. and I been playing for a few hours now. Its a nice game, but certain things in it sorta annoyed me, like not having any say in some scenarios like to who gets on my ship or who doesnt, the limited fashion for the male MC it seems all the gear are all feminine unless I missed something. Still though despite some minor crashes this is quite a fun game.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
where can I find my save file?
The save directory is shown in the readme that comes with the game files

This version is way less stable than the November release. I'm getting constant crashes that seem to be due to the backpack when I try to enter a zone from the ship. One glaring bug is that the game makes no attempt whatsoever to stop you from trying to put more of an item into your backpack than you actually have in the ship's inventory. This obviously will cause a crash. All of the code for the backpack system needs to be carefully reviewed to make sure that users cannot crash the game when using it. That means the UI for moving stuff back and forth from/to the backpack, and the backpack saving and loading.

PS - I've also noticed that when you put items into a backpack the quantity of the item in the ship's inventory does not decrease. It should. The ship's inventory should show what is NOT in a backpack, rather than a sum of everything that you own.
I've fixed this for next release, it was caused by a minor recent change to item lists (unrelated to the backpack coding itself). I'll release a fixed build after fixing another reported crash.

The backpack system allows you to exceed the amount of items on your ship so you can save permanent configurations. It then warns you of what is missing when you enter a zone :)

like not having any say in some scenarios like to who gets on my ship or who doesnt,
This would be cool, but unfortunately the main storyline wouldn't work if key characters weren't on the crew :eek: You wont be forced to lewd any of them though.

can´t load any save files, new game "worked" til it crashed...
Replied to you via discord :)

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
F95 has kindly giving me permissions to edit the OP in the thread, so I've updated the images and info there.

Just to be clear, I have no intention of hindering your ability to download my game here.

If you are interested in helping out the project though, you can do so by reporting bugs and issues (preferably via discord, link in the OP) to me (which I've noticed people from here have now been doing, thanks!)

This'll help me make the game more enjoyable for everyone :)

Reactions: Atsu and AWolfe

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Is there any cheat that allows me to max the romantic stats with all characters?
When you view crew, then a particular character, you can cheat by ctrl+right click on the love hearts or happy faces to increase respect or attract respectively (you need to close and open the panel to see the changes)

This should trigger some unique scenes when sailing between locations if a character likes/fancies you enough

Reactions: Sparky1m

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
When you view crew, then a particular character, you can cheat by ctrl+right click on the love hearts or happy faces to increase respect or attract respectively (you need to close and open the panel to see the changes)

This should trigger some unique scenes when sailing between locations if a character likes/fancies you enough
Even if i'm in a "relationship" with Tiana? By the way, is she the only character i can date? Because every time i break up with her, i get the same quest when you first date her.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Even if i'm in a "relationship" with Tiana? By the way, is she the only character i can date? Because every time i break up with her, i get the same quest when you first date her.
Currently Tiana and Gull are the only characters you can date, but there are lewd scenes for the player for all main ship characters (except vinthal, who has a sex scene with gull, and kari who just goes topless and pins you down during a hunting 'date')

All main ship characters can be partnered with the player (in some manner) in the [Kinkster Update], which will release within a couple of months.

Merenal

May 5, 2017
This Game won´t start. I have Java up-to-date and redownloaded the Files twice. But when I try to start the Game only one Console Window opens and closes directly.

This says the Debug thing:
debugging.PNG

Can someone help me please?

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
This Game won´t start. I have Java up-to-date and redownloaded the Files twice. But when I try to start the Game only one Console Window opens and closes directly.

Can someone help me please?
This solution to this type of crash is listed in the readme that comes with the game :eek:

>Solution to error: 'Couldn't load shared library 'gdx.dll'' (Or similar error)
Often caused by '!' symbol being in PC username e.g. "C:\Users\burtpc!!!\AppData\Local\Temp". Change PC username and user folder name to fix.

I see your pc username is !!!. This will cause the game to crash when trying to access required libraries and save locations etc...

Reactions: Merenal

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
Currently Tiana and Gull are the only characters you can date, but there are lewd scenes for the player for all main ship characters (except vinthal, who has a sex scene with gull, and kari who just goes topless and pins you down during a hunting 'date')

All main ship characters can be partnered with the player (in some manner) in the [Kinkster Update], which will release within a couple of months.
Great! I was wondering if i could get some fun with Kari! Thank you!

Merenal

May 5, 2017
This solution to this type of crash is listed in the readme that comes with the game :eek:

>Solution to error: 'Couldn't load shared library 'gdx.dll'' (Or similar error)
Often caused by '!' symbol being in PC username e.g. "C:\Users\burtpc!!!\AppData\Local\Temp". Change PC username and user folder name to fix.

I see your pc username is !!!. This will cause the game to crash when trying to access required libraries and save locations etc...

Oh..

I should have thought about looking into the readme :D

Thanks for the fast answer :)

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
i've been trying to play this game since it was first anounced mainly because i liked the previos game (i don't even remember the name anymore), but there's something with the UI and game machanics that doesn't convince me at all, i find it just too complex (for a fap game) also combat is just too ff style and dude i always hated those games for that very reason, also the writting and peace feels soo slow and mixed with the previous "issues" you end up spending more time choosing your attacks (like if it where some kind of "trading coins") and moves than having some real action, overall i think that the this game is trying to "archive" another level of complexity and strategic entertainment, and is not a bad thing if it were a "non adult" rpg, i understand that developers like to show off their skill and come up with new stuff and original ideas, but again *this is a fap game*,
Pd: i hope there's something like the previous game for the future.

switch101010

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
The game-play will become better explained and more intuitive over time as I update the UI and tutorials (and combat is still due more refinement, with better history logging and more tooltips etc...)

I specifically tried to avoid the 'ff' (final fantasy I assume?) style combat honestly, I feel like a lot of ero-games already have that combat system.

As for your comments about the systems being more suited to a 'non adult' rpg, I simply disagree. I feel like adult game developers have a duty to 'up' the standard of what players expect from their games, so that the ero-game community can become more respected.

We have a chance to create better, more ambitious games, especially with companies like Steam now supporting the industry far more than they have in the past.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes