Seeking VenusBlood Corrupting

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Seeking games where Hero or Heroine and Transform can change alignment, rather can go evil, or Hero or Heroine's foes get Transformed and go bad like in VenusBlood Frontier, English translation versions a must. Dark Corruption as it were, Western games are fine too, as long as they have good Corruption transformation mechanics.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Alright, you're probably not going to get anything new, so I only have a SFW suggestion that I'm playing through myself now. Star Wars The Old Republic. You can play a female Jedi Knight and play out a corruption arc. It's got a ruthless Sith love interest, gradual corruption through dialogue and plot choices, the option to betray and sabotage your own faction, and visual / clothing transformation (there is equipment specific to Dark Side characters). The only thing it doesn't have is on-screen fucking. You will need to pay for at least a month of subscription (it's unlocked forever after that) and probably play the game for hundreds of hours to see most of it (which I haven't yet), so the suggestion is purely for Slaaneshi degenerates like me.

Last edited: