Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Maybe consider opening a subscribe star or other forms of support apps, just in case. Patreon is pretty restrictive and harsh when it comes to its "acceptable" content. Otherwise I hope you flourish, and will see where you are at in a few weeks.
I'll make a subscribstar as well, for the "weird" content. Thanks for the heads-up :)

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Had the same thought, but i've seen games on here with Just anthro furries & or monsters get tagged as beast, so i'm not sure what triggers games to get tagged as that exactly. Guessing they saw the dog & assumed it wasn't just there to be cute. If the werewolves are the kind that turn into a proper wolf instead of the monstery type, then it might still count? Not a lot of stories go that route with werewolves though.
Hmmm, man, if you keep the bestiality and zoophilia stuff going strong, I'll make her suck an animal's cock. I just need major support from the animal lovers to actually think about that in the future.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
One critical question: Can I somehow save Helena? If not, this would be a hell of a short game for me.
Go into the CG gallery. Check if her name is there. If it ain't, she can't be saved. Sorry, buddy... better luck next time :( ...... spoiler alert... it is. :p

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Love the game so far, especially with the potential bestiality and pregnancy content. Suggestion: would you be interested in putting werewolf content in this game?
Yes, that is a 100% sure, she'll fuck and suck werewolves to your heart's content.
Ahhnn, pregnancy, yep... let's make her give birth... I really like the "Dark elf" game where she's raped by monsters and gives birth to them, also the what was its name shit... I'm going senile here........ ahhhnn... Goblin something.... I played it in japanese.. fucking took me 2 days to get all the endings. Goblin's hideout? Something like that. That you give birth all the time to their children. HahAhah, weird as fuck.. loved it.
Continue following us for more updates.

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Really promising game with a good artstyle and storytelling, thank you for working hard on your game and releasing build after build on itchio. If possible, it would be awesome if you could make the textbox transparent like many vn allow you to do so (i don't like the textbox over the image as I'm reading or skipping, just the text is enough). would be good if it was possible to play for more days too. Anyway, thank you and good luck on your game!
Yeah man, that's really easy to do, and it's bothering me as well, I'll fix that for the next builds, make an option to reduce the transparency to a certain level. Thank you so much for your support. I'll be uploading builds all the time, our Patreon is almost reaching $400 in 4 days... so yeah.... if we get to a thousand I'll personally go to your houses and dance for you like vesper... though I would need to shave first, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ByronBurkey

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
It's crystal clear that creating this high level of art is hard work. If you see this devs, have you thought of adding the grayscale versions of pics in the game for development's speed sake? Then at your leisure you can color them. But the content would be added much faster for a rich game in a reasonable time.

Also... greyscales can also be very sexy. :devilish:
I thought I had replied to this, I think I read it and forgot. Yes, we are adding the grayscales, as quickly as possible. And another artist is painting them! Thank you so much for your support ^___^

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I'm going to be honest, bestiality is a sensitive topic for some people. I'm a crazy mother fucker and couldn't care less (can't you tell by the game I'm creating?) But... I don't want to shock people like Black Mirror did on its first episode with the pig, a lot of my friends didn't watch the show because of the first episode. So, I tell you what. We'll first introduce the "normal" routes and endings, with humans, vampires, mythical beings (she'll get gangbanged by werewolves... probably) and the weird, kinky shit.. pissing, rape, fisting, futa, (do you like futa? I don't.. but... well, let's make her suck a woman's cock, shall we?).

Then we'll talk about making her suck that dog's dong.
Dogs all the way please!! start with the one but end her gangbanging and spitroasteds by a whole pack !!

No joke, most here DO WANT bestiality, it's the reason I started following you :S

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
You want her to fuck or suck him?
Look, I already replied to this a couple of times. If there's a lot and I MEAN A LOT of support from you bestiality lovers, I'll think about adding it to the game in the future.
Like I said in last post as well ;) we NEED bestiality, I NEED to see Vesper go wild with dogs and what not :)
I'm not a patreon, not been for years but if you make Vesper do the nasty with dogs i'm in man! then you have my vote and money :) I don't know why and how she checks all the right boxes but she does and I already love the living shit out of her and your game :p
Now make her do dogs so I can love her even more :p

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Hahaha, do you guys want her to suck or fuck the dog?
Or you want it all you greedy mofos?
Sure, I'll think about it... right now it isn't a priority, none of the route's are complete.
I could think about creating a zoophilia build or ticking a true/false box to enable the content. It all depend on people's interest.
So the answer is, IT DEPENDS. :)
YES!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!! make a yes/no option before you start the game (like bone's tales does), and then fill that mofo game and that hot fucking vamp-slut (always prostitution route for me :p) to the brim with zoophilia
Let her go wild in tha fucking zoo, in the woods, at a petting zoo, I don't care, just make it happen, please!! XD

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Dogs all the way please!! start with the one but end her gangbanging and spitroasteds by a whole pack !!

No joke, most here DO WANT bestiality, it's the reason I started following you :S
I feel the love man, I'm down for her to get on all fours and do it down and dirty with the dogs. Just give me some time to sort things out with the normal routes. We have plenty of events, I'm sure I can introduce some dog licking in there when the time is right.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I feel the love man, I'm down for her to get on all fours and do it down and dirty with the dogs. Just give me some time to sort things out with the normal routes. We have plenty of events, I'm sure I can introduce some dog licking in there when the time is right.
Make it so brother :) oh and the time for hot girl to go down on dogs is always right :p

Don't think you can deny the many requests at this point, right?? I mean... sure I'm the loudest on this point, but definitly not the only one making noise :p

Thanks for the great work man, Gonna play this game until either i or it breaks :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis97

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
I'm going to be honest, bestiality is a sensitive topic for some people. I'm a crazy mother fucker and couldn't care less (can't you tell by the game I'm creating?) But... I don't want to shock people like Black Mirror did on its first episode with the pig, a lot of my friends didn't watch the show because of the first episode. So, I tell you what. We'll first introduce the "normal" routes and endings, with humans, vampires, mythical beings (she'll get gangbanged by werewolves... probably) and the weird, kinky shit.. pissing, rape, fisting, futa, (do you like futa? I don't.. but... well, let's make her suck a woman's cock, shall we?).

A lot of this stuff can be sensitive for people, especially stuff like rape. Like someone else said: best route i've found with games is putting a toggle on & letting people choose if they wanna see certain content or not. Plenty of games have been a hit & miss because certain content just comes out of nowhere with no warning. Personally i'm already interested with what i've seen (gameplay loop & security guard issues aside lol) & could live without it. Especially since it already has werewolves planned. But if there's more lesbian, girls with dicks, & beast content in this game's future, then it Definitely has my attention. Excited to see how it ends up, Extra knotty fun or no.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
downloaded new version so i can save and i noticed that the journalism scene in the previous version was in color but in the new version is black and white , i wonder why
after dancing for deckard the prostitution option and the hospital location disappear

Last edited:

Mage_

Jun 22, 2023

Couldn´t care less about the dog (like you, Im surprised so many want it), but futa is always nice to see.

Jolteo927

Jun 5, 2022
Yeah we need this, dog or even horse why not...

And thank you for your game, really cool one !

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes