Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I 100% understand the benefits of the patreon model, and I don't blame anyone for taking advantage of it. Not wanting to engage with it is my personal choice, based on my personal perspective. I don't for one second regret what I paid for the itch.io build, even if it's just the neutered version, exactly because I would like you have a chance to work on the game without having to worry too much about money. My worry has more to do with people in general being disincentivized from paying for the game, since there isn't a one-time purchase option and I know that a lot of people feel the same way I do about subscription models.

That said, I have exactly zero experience with itch.io or other platforms used for selling games. So I don't know how much work it would be to sell permanent access to the same continuously updated game as Patreon gets, rather than download of a single fixed build.

Reactions: masMalkar

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I added tentacles to the game yesterday, does it count as bestiality?
Anyway, I didn't tag the game here, all my words are on itch.io, and on the comments here. Like Onizuka from GTO says, "I'm here, and I'm not running away."
If I promise something, I will do it. There's not "buts". Bestiality will be in the game, some of it at least, probably not the dog sucking, or dog fucking, 'cause that can get us banned from Patreon quicker than you can say "fuck I lost all my support to make Vesper suck a dog's dong."

Hehe, anyway... sorry to hear you are not enjoying anything else in the game. Everyone has their fetishes, I know, but stick with the game a while longer and maybe you'll find something you like... it has some great art at least :(
Can you atleast make her go to town on a red knot from a werewolf, if nothing else?
The fetisch for me is simply a hot girl going ''apeshit'' on primal and feral creatures :p

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Please, don't? Wait for the cg gallery... all CG will be available. Ripping the game apart is possible, but ill-intentioned people will just steal my artist's art and resell it as their own, that would really suck.
watermark the non petreon version of all art maybe??

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
My lead artist? It's a girl... 20 years old... and she has the most beautiful light blue eyes. She deactivated all her social media when we started making the game to keep her identity a secret, she's not a pervert dude like me who couldn't care less about doxing.
Poor girl, having to slip from shadow to shadow with oversized sunglasses to go buy some bread... making her even more suspicious to all those dudes not giving a damn :p

• Haha
Reactions: Anita Deek

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
it has some great art at least :(
It does, thanks but no longer interested brother, fuck patreon and all the games that loss their more spicy content, fucking Breeding season was in patreon back in the day, Tarot games had to remove their kennel content, Ashley the Pirate had to nuke almost all of their content for an ultra mild replacement, wish you good luck dude, I'll probs play the game once is finished

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Please, don't? Wait for the cg gallery... all CG will be available. Ripping the game apart is possible, but ill-intentioned people will just steal my artist's art and resell it as their own, that would really suck.
Sorry, just wanted to see the stuff before considering support of any kind. Never wanted to leak it, just like to crack/rip games a bit. From what I've seen I see a future perspective, but for now I'll wait for the content with my fetishes.

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
My lead artist? It's a girl... 20 years old... and she has the most beautiful light blue eyes. She deactivated all her social media when we started making the game to keep her identity a secret, she's not a pervert dude like me who couldn't care less about doxing.
Understandable. Her art is beautiful, I'm hoping to see her own games in the future. Btw, can you avoid monster content? I'm only interested in human male lis and guide would be helpful.

Last edited:

Playr5984

Mar 8, 2021
Full dog route would be fun and it could be a way to satisfy her lust while hunting humans for blood. Maybe in a cold world like this, woman's best friend is all she needs for love? Just a thought ;)
I agree with you. I'm hoping the dog gets a full route as opposed to just a few sex scenes. It's about time a dating sim has a dog route. And the dev did say everyone was datable so hopefully.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I randomly get game over screen before the timer even runs out. E.g. my last playthrough I was doing fine, with 70 days or so left and just doing some prostitute work (on 3rd customer), still a virgin apparently and then a game over screen appeared thanking me for playing - why? latest itch version btw.

b0dya

Jan 2, 2024
I randomly get game over screen before the timer even runs out. E.g. my last playthrough I was doing fine, with 70 days or so left and just doing some prostitute work (on 3rd customer), still a virgin apparently and then a game over screen appeared thanking me for playing - why? latest itch version btw.
it's just days limit

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
oh, so it's a demo. Meh, could have said so from the start on the page and saved me the time. itch states 90 days , but it always ends after just a few days..

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes