• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

k3rt4r

Jun 30, 2020
So is there any actual content in the game version that OP has? I went through all 90 days, almost maxing out journalist, leveling a ton of the stats, and going through hospital route. And I got a total of 3 random events. I pet a dog, a hobo with a gun grouped me, and I met Kevin(?) the guy who met a vampire. I could never return to wherever Kevin is to continue that plot point. Then I hit 90 days and the game tells me to fuck off.

I have no clue if the version posted is out of date, or if there is basically no content. Or if everything is random. Also the last two options with Deckard are locked and I have no idea how to unlock them. I've already passed the lust level needed so I'm going to assume it's unreleased.

Vash13

Dec 15, 2019
So is there any actual content in the game version that OP has? I went through all 90 days, almost maxing out journalist, leveling a ton of the stats, and going through hospital route. And I got a total of 3 random events. I pet a dog, a hobo with a gun grouped me, and I met Kevin(?) the guy who met a vampire. I could never return to wherever Kevin is to continue that plot point. Then I hit 90 days and the game tells me to fuck off.

I have no clue if the version posted is out of date, or if there is basically no content. Or if everything is random. Also the last two options with Deckard are locked and I have no idea how to unlock them. I've already passed the lust level needed so I'm going to assume it's unreleased.
0.1.25.1 is the version of Patreon. This is very, very new. So yes, almost no content.
Updates happen every few days, but like everything else, it needs time baking.

k3rt4r

Jun 30, 2020
0.1.25.1 is the version of Patreon. This is very, very new. So yes, almost no content.
Updates happen every few days, but like everything else, it needs time baking.
That's unfortunate, well I guess I'll wait until someone uploads a patreon version or until there is an OTP method.

Vash13

Dec 15, 2019
That's unfortunate, well I guess I'll wait until someone uploads a patreon version or until there is an OTP method.
Let me clarify, version on Patreon in minorly ahead of the one here I think. The creator is posting it and he is actively participating in the conversations.

But yeah sadly very early in production.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes