Others - Vesper - Lust & Hunger [v0.1.29.0] [Starhound Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

+ Simple but engaging premise
    + Great artstyle
    + Good setting

- Timed dialogue choices, I personally despise this but the window to respond in wasn't too fast. You will generally have enough time to read the options and make a rushed but somewhat informed choice.

I would love if there was an option to disable the timed dialogue choices as it just disrupts the general immersion/flow/fun of the game for me.

Overall the game shows alot of promise, so I'm looking forward to see where this goes. Hoping that the bestiality tag was intended to be part of this game.

v0.1.0
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rixen

Version : 0.1

For a first release it's absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see more content. The game feels very polished already, and I have to say, I kinda missed this whole "set character schedule and watch stuff happen" kind of games. Remember Legend of Krystal vG, anyone?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darksssss

This game is fantastic so far. Its darker theme, with the main character investigating the disappearances of people and later discovering the existence of vampires, turning into one of them, and having to live as a bloodthirsty monster while trying to satisfy the insatiable blood hunger, makes the game really cool. The game mechanics are simple and focused on the story and events, making it easy to play and engaging. The artwork and the main character are also beautifully drawn. This game has shown great potential so far. Keep up the excellent work, man!