RPGM Completed Vesperm - Magical Doll of the Dusk World [Final] [Hoshikuzu Garage]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Header 1.png

Overview:
Vesperm is a resource management RPG where you meet a beautiful doll after being dropped in a dungeon.
Your only goal is to escape and exact vengeance on those that wronged you.
But, the dungeon will try and eat away at your soul and drive you insane if you travel in the dark
So you must purchase goods from a seedy merchant in order to survive and achieve your goal.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-06-11
Developer: Hoshikuzu Garage -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: Surgy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot (138).png Screenshot (133).png Screenshot (134).png Screenshot (136).png Screenshot (139).png Screenshot (141).png Screenshot (144).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I made the overview image cause the og one was in jap and I didn't feel like translating it tbh or just posting it.

I only encountered one issue with the translation on the relic that says light has increased by ten it has actually decreased I assume this was a mistranslation or maybe mistake from the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
If the level design wasn't so samey and there was an actual feel of progression this may have been better than the lumpy fart it is. At least it's not a wet one.

Masal

Jul 6, 2019
Having "sperm" in the name (or the splash screen) is a turn off. I wonder why so many devs do it. Just anything else. Call it VeWindowsUpdate and I'm in. Anything else, please.

Reactions: TissuePlease

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
If the level design wasn't so samey and there was an actual feel of progression this may have been better than the lumpy fart it is. At least it's not a wet one.
How about body modification?
Tired of the same old mushroom/bowl cut "dark" hair, that drives you insane?
Not enough cushion for the pushin'?
Is your dick not hitting that special spot right under her heart,
regardles if it's anal or vaginal,
that causes her belly to bulge in that extra special way, right up to the point of orgasm?
Were your balls so small you could use them as marbles
and couldn't squeeze that extra bit of change
for the donation box at the shop?

Try body modification. The easy, chemically/magically induced way to exponentiate your sexual gains of pleasure,
whilst drowning your feeble mind to the point of no return :D

We can't try it IRL, so why not implement it in a game, to soothe the soul as it's being whisked away by old krampus.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
View attachment 1874869

Overview:
Vesperm is a resource management RPG where you meet a beautiful doll after being dropped in a dungeon.
Your only goal is to escape and exact vengeance on those that wronged you.
But, the dungeon will try and eat away at your soul and drive you insane if you travel in the dark
So you must purchase goods from a seedy merchant in order to survive and achieve your goal.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-06-11
Developer: Hoshikuzu Garage
Translator: Surgy
Censored: Yes
Version: English v3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Unofficial build not provided by the developers use at your own risk

View attachment 1874836 View attachment 1874829 View attachment 1874830 View attachment 1874831 View attachment 1874832 View attachment 1874833 View attachment 1874834
OP has been updated with a new translation patch by surgy fixing the mistranslated relic

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes