RPGM Abandoned Vespertilio [v0.7.1] [RedPines]

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
1612687374869.png

Overview:
Something is wicked in Safira. Searching for his brother, Sebastian finds out that the little city of anglers holds secrets and madness. What kind of love may grow in a place like this?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: RedPines -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1612688448815.png 1612688336328.png 1612688357001.png 1612688628282.png 1612688676593.png 1612688739111.png

Last edited by a moderator:

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i respect you for promoting this game of yours (i guess its yours), but why are you promoting it here??

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
i respect you for promoting this game of yours (i guess its yours), but why are you promoting it here??
True this site is mostly sexual content with little "no sexual content" not the best place to promote it but there are many horny fucks here that might want to play this so it works as a good promotion i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Daverew

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Fun fact(?):
This guy made a game that has sexual content I think, and it got uploaded recently, but I don't remember which game that is.
Anyway, yeah I don't come to this site for no sexual content, but I guess I'll give it a try, especially cuz he/she was nicely asking for constructive feedback. Tho I'm not sure I'll be able to provide one.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I write this for the dev:
Okay, I will be editing this but I will always display when and where I edited this text.
My first observation: The instructions are straight forward. With them I won't put my dick in the blender fortunatelly.
But in the intro, I found something that might or might not be wrong. It says:
Also, the game resolution is not the best... I know it's a pixel game, but this doesn't look too great:
(I won't put spoiler tag here cuz I don't think this spoils anything:
1612694408236.png
Fun fact, the image I just sent is better a tiny bit than what I see in fullscreen. (And I already set it to 1280x1024) (My monitor is 1920x1080 but there is no such option.) The instructions in the background are probably around 680xsmth, as the dialogues are properly readable.
Other than these, the tutorial is straight forward and easy to understand. Covers everything that the player needs to know about the controls I think.
I will post this now before my comp crashes or smth... I'll edit it later with my findings.
Quick edit: If you open the image I sent about the resolution, it's the same if you open the picture I sent.

Edit1:

Edit2: Ah btw, before you think this game is bad or anything:
It's nothing like that. I like the story and the atmoshpere, the music, and the audio for the girls. Overall it's very nice, I'm just trying to point to points that could be improved.

Edit3:

Edit 4:

Edit 5:

Edit 6:

Last edited:
Reactions: diaboros

diaboros

Oct 13, 2017
I write this for the dev:
Okay, I will be editing this but I will always display when and where I edited this text.
My first observation: The instructions are straight forward. With them I won't put my dick in the blender fortunatelly.
But in the intro, I found something that might or might not be wrong. It says:
Also, the game resolution is not the best... I know it's a pixel game, but this doesn't look too great:
(I won't put spoiler tag here cuz I don't think this spoils anything:
View attachment 1024601
Fun fact, the image I just sent is better a tiny bit than what I see in fullscreen. (And I already set it to 1280x1024) (My monitor is 1920x1080 but there is no such option.) The instructions in the background are probably around 680xsmth, as the dialogues are properly readable.
Other than these, the tutorial is straight forward and easy to understand. Covers everything that the player needs to know about the controls I think.
I will post this now before my comp crashes or smth... I'll edit it later with my findings.
Quick edit: If you open the image I sent about the resolution, it's the same if you open the picture I sent.

Edit1:

Edit2: Ah btw, before you think this game is bad or anything:
It's nothing like that. I like the story and the atmoshpere, the music, and the audio for the girls. Overall it's very nice, I'm just trying to point to points that could be improved.

Edit3:

Edit 4:

Edit 5:

Edit 6:
I'm gonna be completely honest, I was kinda on the fence about this game, but seeing how much effort you put into the feedback I feel compelled to try it now. If someone feels motivated enough to go that into detail about a game, then it has to be worth playing. Thank you.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I'm gonna be completely honest, I was kinda on the fence about this game, but seeing how much effort you put into the feedback I feel compelled to try it now. If someone feels motivated enough to go that into detail about a game, then it has to be worth playing. Thank you.
It has a few spelling errors, but it is interesting for me. It is dark tho, so be warned. And it's kinda slow.
But I hope you will enjoy it regardless! ^^

Sep 22, 2021
True this site is mostly sexual content with little "no sexual content" not the best place to promote it but there are many horny fucks here that might want to play this so it works as a good promotion i guess.
I come here to pirate games i don't care if it is sexual content or none sexual, i found needy streamer overload through f95 which is none sexual and one of my favorite games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Found it on another site and searched it up on f95 to know the status. It's a shame that it's abandoned. This kind of game is pretty rare.