Collection - Unity - Vestina Game Collection [v0.0.24] [Vestina]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Q3Q

First the three downloads are separate games. If you're like me and you're here for the female protagonists, then Julia in the Garden is the only game here for you.

Vestina Game
    This one is a male protagonist and from the 2 minutes of me playing it and trying to figure out how to switch to the female protagonist (you can't), it seems to be of decent quality with a decent art style so I would give it a 3/5.

Julia in the Garden
    This is the game that the female protagonist tag is for.
    It's a 1-2 minute low quality clicker puzzle game. The puzzles feels lazy, (at one point a hand comes out of the screen to drop the next item onto the floor for you.) There's no H content, the only decent thing is the art is a 4/10. Could be better, but I've seen worse. So if you're here for a female protag game, this is not the game for you.

I would give it a 1/5 for a game, a 0/5 for a H game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Havoc W

While "Julia in the Garden" and "Servius Quest" looks and plays like games I played during the 2000 and offers little to no content, "Vestina3D" has quite a good protentional if developed and polished further.

It's quite lackluster at the moment with only two scenes (if i didn't miss any) and only 3 animations on the first scene and 1 on the second scene, but the concept is good and the art style is great too.