[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] "Veteran" Writer For Hire!

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
Hi to everyone :BootyTime:

For the short introduction, I'm Shinoera, and I've been writing since 2017 (way before, but it wasn't in English).

I worked on many projects ranging from book-like writing to pure smut. I was also part of several teams, such as "Wicked Rouge" for the 0.9 & 0.10 release before the devs decided to reboot his game and for "The Seven Realms" first release, but more on this later. I was also part of other teams, especially from 2020 to 2021, but most of them abandoned their projects. It has been some time since I worked with someone.

Skills:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preferred method of contact:
— Here is my Discord: shinoera
— Or PM me directly here if you want.

Employment Type & Rates:
— Usually, I have no preference. It depends on the project. That said I kinda need the money like everyone :BootyTime:
— I'm open to any game ideas. I also have my own if necessary.

Availability:
— OK with most schedules.

If interested, don't hesitate to send me a message (y)

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
Hey mate,
May I ask what is approx rate per 1k words?
Hey,
It depends on what you want me to do. My rate is between $0.03 and $0.05/word, but it depends on what you ask of me. My price is quite low since I know most devs aren't rich, but if it's a ton of work, I might ask for more. I can also accept share if your game is interesting enough and is already in progress. The price is cut in half if it's only creating character sheets and world-building, translation, etc.

FeelingLikeAnArt

Jan 2, 2024
Hey,
It depends on what you want me to do. My rate is between $0.03 and $0.05/word, but it depends on what you ask of me. My price is quite low since I know most devs aren't rich, but if it's a ton of work, I might ask for more. I can also accept share if your game is interesting enough and is already in progress. The price is cut in half if it's only creating character sheets and world-building, translation, etc.
Okay, understood. Let's be in contact - I sent a request on discord :)
Right now we are outlining story plot and overall narrative as well as zones of responsibility, when we will be clear on that - I could provide more exhaustive list of requirements to discuss.

Reactions: Shinoera