Collection - Video - VGerotica Collection [2023-12-24] [VG Erotica]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LewdKitten98

I really appreciate this author's animation, but there's too much variation in repetition, and it can be messy to arrange. I think she should limit variation and focus on quality, create more new content for example. Something new and quality is better and more interesting than quantity
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mutas-muta

Noice! Really nasty and insanely good looking, the animation is dope, really good looking, radical and horny just like I've got used to watch) at first I thought it doesn't actually good but in time I got acquainted with the footages and it blew my mind. So cool!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SHEBAM

I'm a bit torn with VG. They are definitely a great artist. Their compositing & animations are top-notch. One of the best in the NSFW community, imo. I can tolerate the beast and/or preggo fetishes. I think under certain circumstances those can be super hot. It just sucks that VG put more time & efforts into making alt versions or angles of existing looping animations rather than focusing on making new longer animations with finishes. They have done a few in the past (and they were great), so I know that they can do it.

If I were to put VG's works in layman's terms, VG is definitely an A- or B+ student. They're not quite at top of the class, but you know they CAN be. Maybe I'm just being a bit too harsh as I'm not much of a fan of looping animations, but I just really prefer quality over quantity.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

pinkjellyfishbobbing

VG has done great works over the years. I really liked her preggo versions of her works. However, I have to agree communication has been lacking. While some of the her content are just repeats and belong in the messed up tags category.

As much as I am a fan of her Overwatch content. I'm glad VG has went beyond Overwatch characters and hopefully later on, will use/make other models from/for other series.