Mar 23, 2022
The player notices it when going to the past but the world is slowly becoming less magical and, as magical creatures, they're suffering immensely because of it.

Canonically, with Flur:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought canonically the worlds time line were diveded into three. First time line; everything had a god, from the races to the trees even rocks. There was too much in fighting so the world was either scraped or left to it's own chaos destroying itself. Very few still live from this time line.
2 the world was made with limited gods and horsemen to guide the limited gods. Each god has a race they made, Mariko being kitsune for example.

Time line 3, same world so a lot of the old gods still are around Mariko, Ukon, etc.. But after the events of the falling fire(?) the big old demon dragon thing that fucked the world up. The world is rebuilding/rebuilt. New gods have appeared and some old ones have died. This is where the player's story takes place.... well mostly. Time travel and all that. And a forth time line post when the pc isn't revived when plauge attempts to kill them.

My thought was fairies were made in the second age by an unknown or unnamed god, which is fine not everything has to be named. And this god has something to do with it. But if it's a situation of magic just disappearing from the world then that works instead. For all we know their actual god could be dead assuming it works how I think it does. I mean I could be wrong and misremember things or misinterpreting things. But I think that's how the times has gone. If I'm dumb feel free to explain it to me, it's fascinating. Don't feel forced to make a god for them or slot an already existing character into that role. Not knowing is just as fine as knowing in this situation.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I thought canonically the worlds time line were diveded into three. First time line; everything had a god, from the races to the trees even rocks. There was too much in fighting so the world was either scraped or left to it's own chaos destroying itself. Very few still live from this time line.
2 the world was made with limited gods and horsemen to guide the limited gods. Each god has a race they made, Mariko being kitsune for example.

Time line 3, same world so a lot of the old gods still are around Mariko, Ukon, etc.. But after the events of the falling fire(?) the big old demon dragon thing that fucked the world up. The world is rebuilding/rebuilt. New gods have appeared and some old ones have died. This is where the player's story takes place.... well mostly. Time travel and all that. And a forth time line post when the pc isn't revived when plauge attempts to kill them.

My thought was fairies were made in the second age by an unknown or unnamed god, which is fine not everything has to be named. And this god has something to do with it. But if it's a situation of magic just disappearing from the world then that works instead. For all we know their actual god could be dead assuming it works how I think it does. I mean I could be wrong and misremember things or misinterpreting things. But I think that's how the times has gone. If I'm dumb feel free to explain it to me, it's fascinating. Don't feel forced to make a god for them or slot an already existing character into that role. Not knowing is just as fine as knowing in this situation.
No, that's right. I didn't really plan on making a fairy one as I found fairy art quite limiting, but I could always just be searching for it wrong. Aside from Ferngully and Tinkerbell I never really found anything substantial in fairies/pixies.

Same with orcs, they share too much art with goblins that I couldn't really give them anything unique aside from their one off camp.

Dwarves may or may not have their god for the sole reason I'm thinking of making him a mountain that just stands up and fights you.

However, I am not against the idea for them being added. Many races do not have a specific deity that created them and hid away somewhere. The ocean is meant to be massive, there could be entire other untouched islands that the player can go onto and lewd its inhabitants.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Going into the futa cloud with percy seems to create a slightly odd form of being a futa. Natural potions don't fix it. The church doesn't recognize it as being futa and can't cure it. Toggling futamorph on and off in the cheat menu doesn't do anything to it.

Only chugging like 10-15 feminine potions can fix it. As they randomly decrease size until it's gone.

I am unsure if this is intended. But it feels slightly odd.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I was gonna add that in when I redid the Unethical Clinic quest. Right now I'm writing fox scenes about them being happy and having children to fill out the Fox City. I may hit up some Mariko scenes since I'm doing fox-adjacent content at the moment.
2. I mean...yeah, I rewrote an entire part of the Unlucky Goblin start to have the fight image in.
3. It's still 20%. You get a spell from the Spellblade book from Wendy/Wendigo/killer quest that makes pregnancy 100% because some suffer from poor RNG.
4. Changed.
2. Cowabunga it is then. I'm stuck at home healing up for a bit anyway, I'll dabble for a bit and see if any magic happens. Actually, I had a few questions: What do the bangle(s) from Gobwifes look like in your minds eye? I faintly recall something like a stone bracelet or necklace from the foxwives, I think.

2b. What does Rev look like in armor, or out? General vibe or such.

3. Speaking of. How do we use items or magic without being at a book or ledger/in combat?

4. Which is it, by the by? Stab stab by the guy in full armor when you're all the vulnerable like?

5. Am I missing it due to it being in the ledger or such, or is there any location where there are details on 'special' class moves or unique items/equipment?

5a. I recall the theory being there would be accessories that sort of let you 'double' your class, or use traits between them. Are they lingering around somewhere?

5b. How the heck does powering up the staff of whata something work? I'm lugging it around in my off hand (which borks chi strike), but aside from the confusing exchange at the southern forest portal I'm not sure what's going on, or if I need to carry it everywhere.

6. Katz. How fucked did I just make Centaur Isle, or can you stop them from doing the obvious genocide murder death kill? I'd rather not backtrack to the earlier save, but I'll do it if I have to, dang it.

7. No luck on messing with Percy proccing that convo. I haven't found Sati or done the prison sequence yet, so maybe that's a trigger. I'm enjoying exploring all the stuff ingame, even if it comes across a touch disjointed here and there due to the size of the canvas being painted.

8. Just finished the sequence with Det and the 'fires spreading easily'. Yup, still 100% on board smiting that blight off the planes. James/Madison deserved better.

Thinking of, it may be nice to pour one out for them at some point, or maybe name some kids after 'em. Since presumably, like the you from the past, they couldn't do that due to body manipulation and such.

9. Speaking of futa cloud, I assume it can't be used on any other npc at this time.

10. Gobwife and First really have been the MVP's of my run.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
2. Cowabunga it is then. I'm stuck at home healing up for a bit anyway, I'll dabble for a bit and see if any magic happens. Actually, I had a few questions: What do the bangle(s) from Gobwifes look like in your minds eye? I faintly recall something like a stone bracelet or necklace from the foxwives, I think.

2b. What does Rev look like in armor, or out? General vibe or such.

3. Speaking of. How do we use items or magic without being at a book or ledger/in combat?

4. Which is it, by the by? Stab stab by the guy in full armor when you're all the vulnerable like?

5. Am I missing it due to it being in the ledger or such, or is there any location where there are details on 'special' class moves or unique items/equipment?

5a. I recall the theory being there would be accessories that sort of let you 'double' your class, or use traits between them. Are they lingering around somewhere?

5b. How the heck does powering up the staff of whata something work? I'm lugging it around in my off hand (which borks chi strike), but aside from the confusing exchange at the southern forest portal I'm not sure what's going on, or if I need to carry it everywhere.

6. Katz. How fucked did I just make Centaur Isle, or can you stop them from doing the obvious genocide murder death kill? I'd rather not backtrack to the earlier save, but I'll do it if I have to, dang it.

7. No luck on messing with Percy proccing that convo. I haven't found Sati or done the prison sequence yet, so maybe that's a trigger. I'm enjoying exploring all the stuff ingame, even if it comes across a touch disjointed here and there due to the size of the canvas being painted.

8. Just finished the sequence with Det and the 'fires spreading easily'. Yup, still 100% on board smiting that blight off the planes. James/Madison deserved better.

Thinking of, it may be nice to pour one out for them at some point, or maybe name some kids after 'em. Since presumably, like the you from the past, they couldn't do that due to body manipulation and such.

9. Speaking of futa cloud, I assume it can't be used on any other npc at this time.

10. Gobwife and First really have been the MVP's of my run.

2. I have a few ideas on the bracelet, but I honestly don't know which would be best. It should be somewhat large as people can notice it immediately on the player. Maybe 2-3 bead layers thick as it is stated that the layers mean things, with "Quite a few of hers has been replaced or repaired, made black due to using flint or as a way of mourning." being how it is described when you find it after Plague kills you. As for the foxes, if I gave them a way to mark the player I completely forgot. You have Mariko's amulet but it is a little coin that chimes, kinda like a Witcher necklace.

2b. Somewhere between a cool youth pastor and one of those hellfire and brimstone preachers. His armor would be concealable with clothes as he is based on a rogue from a dnd campaign I ran.

3. Summons into your hand as a free action. Lo, the deity that holds all your stuff, is a dragon that hoards it in a pocket plane for you and simply allows you to pull it freely whenever you need it.

4. Yes. Silas and Rev grew up together as orphans together so walking in on him changing wouldn't raise too many red flags.

5. It exists in the ledger as notes, which I have not written.

5a. Yeah, I have a few others planned but still working out how to balance it. Right now it is only the Wizard hat but the witch class is a mix between the Healer and the Wizard.

5b. I may remove it as an item entirely, all the powers it was going to have are pushing into powers that Avee is meant to have, so the quest is just give it to her. I may change my mind on it, it is an odd item.

6. Katz is not immune to curses, the Cat Mage can just curse her again.

7. Which specific conversation? I think Percy has the second or third most lines in the game.

8. If you recall with Madison going to a kitsune shrine, and the newfound kitsune village, that she did not simply die but was reborn in the spirit realm. She makes a reappearance.

9. It adds random futanari into the world such as adventurers and zombies, at the moment. More coming soon.

10. When I added camps I enjoyed my plot of land with my goblin wife fighting off the random horrors that would attack my homestead. 10/10 love that part of the game.

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
So I feel this need to be clarified on front page now.

Are we doing multiple versions trying to fix different bugs? Do these all get compiled in one Github on main build? Or is it Main build > Fan build fixes > into eventual new main build with fixes in week or so time?

No idea what files I am meant to be using now to file what bugs to who.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2. I have a few ideas on the bracelet, but I honestly don't know which would be best. It should be somewhat large as people can notice it immediately on the player. Maybe 2-3 bead layers thick as it is stated that the layers mean things, with "Quite a few of hers has been replaced or repaired, made black due to using flint or as a way of mourning." being how it is described when you find it after Plague kills you. As for the foxes, if I gave them a way to mark the player I completely forgot. You have Mariko's amulet but it is a little coin that chimes, kinda like a Witcher necklace.

2b. Somewhere between a cool youth pastor and one of those hellfire and brimstone preachers. His armor would be concealable with clothes as he is based on a rogue from a dnd campaign I ran.

3. Summons into your hand as a free action. Lo, the deity that holds all your stuff, is a dragon that hoards it in a pocket plane for you and simply allows you to pull it freely whenever you need it.

4. Yes. Silas and Rev grew up together as orphans together so walking in on him changing wouldn't raise too many red flags.

5. It exists in the ledger as notes, which I have not written.

5a. Yeah, I have a few others planned but still working out how to balance it. Right now it is only the Wizard hat but the witch class is a mix between the Healer and the Wizard.

5b. I may remove it as an item entirely, all the powers it was going to have are pushing into powers that Avee is meant to have, so the quest is just give it to her. I may change my mind on it, it is an odd item.

6. Katz is not immune to curses, the Cat Mage can just curse her again.

7. Which specific conversation? I think Percy has the second or third most lines in the game.

8. If you recall with Madison going to a kitsune shrine, and the newfound kitsune village, that she did not simply die but was reborn in the spirit realm. She makes a reappearance.

9. It adds random futanari into the world such as adventurers and zombies, at the moment. More coming soon.

10. When I added camps I enjoyed my plot of land with my goblin wife fighting off the random horrors that would attack my homestead. 10/10 love that part of the game.
2. In the interest of practicality, maybe something along the lines of this. Gobwife can have one mix of colors (likely red, brown and ambers to go with hair and the general theme, along with some black, Gobdaughter another. Greens, amethyst, a pretty purple or so since purple is funky haircolor picked out. That sort of yarn. Added a mockup of what seemed less than insane for examples.

3. I don't think I've encountered them yet. Also, I do believe that means we get to fuck a dragon. But if it's a summon thing, then it probably shouldn't mess with skills that use the hands (or feet), ala ki strike.

3 something or other. Did unarmored defense change/ how does it work? I assume it works with clothing, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. (As you wear the garb to train). Could be useful if it eliminated penalties for 'heavy' clothing so you can run around in the garb of your choice (nice, slutty, whatever) without needing to swap them out to monk stuff.

5. Gamers love shiny things. Swapping it out as an item is practical, but the idea of 'leveling' up a shiny that has extra boons is always a good time, I think. Some of the weapons have different 'stages' as I recall, but a way you could conserve clutter is maybe 'enhancing' tokens the PC carries through quests for useful buffs, stats, or whatever. (Medallion, Gob bangles, etc.)

Oh, silly idea: Fox medallion has a logo of some kind on it from the front, yeah?
After going through the steps where Mariko has decided to stick around and deems you her champion and Avee her avatar the medallion gains a new, second logo on the opposite side, signifying Avee. (Can always swap it back to the original if you choose the 'ancient' Mariko over the new at the battle later on).

5a. Well, for artifacts or fancy items, there's a few go to items that come to mind. Winged sandals, a gold tiara or wreathe, fancy ass cloak, protective bracers, that sort of yarn. For a martial artist it's hard to go wrong with the 'I'm a protagonist' fluttering headband - just have it fashioned from the garb of one of the many goddesses roaming about, haha.

If you're feeling saucy, nipple rings or studs, divine / cursed butt plugs (to concentrate your 'mana', of course), that sort of yarn.

7. Ah, I'm talking about the one where Percy bursts into tears, apologizing for going off on her own (regarding the discovery of Meat and that entire event) and goes into 'serious' mode as a result if you don't choose to boot her out of the farm with the supreme asshat option. Unsure if it's a necessary trigger for content stuff in the future or not; everything mostly seems to be behaving as I remember it here.

Other.
What is the practical way of becoming beefy enough to fight with the heavy hitters if we aren't going witch and slamming all the potions, or hopping up on steroids? (Or murdering everything by sleeping with them.) The Arena doesn't really give much in the way of exp.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
will Kaiden be getting more content eventually? i tried out the student origin and found her sex content there, and was wondering if there was a chance of getting some with other origins, like the chosen one

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Are we doing multiple versions trying to fix different bugs? Do these all get compiled in one Github on main build? Or is it Main build > Fan build fixes > into eventual new main build with fixes in week or so time?

I don't really have an answer for that.

It's going to get convoluted, as I told the multiple people who messaged me about adding the game to git, because I am unfamiliar with Git.

The last two weeks had me just manually merge the bugfix version with my own and I can continue doing that until a better system is made or found.

will Kaiden be getting more content eventually? i tried out the student origin and found her sex content there, and was wondering if there was a chance of getting some with other origins, like the chosen one
It has a few alternate scenes, but yes you should be able to bang her with other starts.

She slowly has you do more and more good around Avedon. Find the Killer and Secure her Warehouse are the two quests in right now, but she eventually has you go rescue people from a village north of Fort Reach and then is part of two ways to exterminate the Avedonian Orc tribe.

That's just what I have planned for her.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
2. In the interest of practicality, maybe something along the lines of this. Gobwife can have one mix of colors (likely red, brown and ambers to go with hair and the general theme, along with some black, Gobdaughter another. Greens, amethyst, a pretty purple or so since purple is funky haircolor picked out. That sort of yarn. Added a mockup of what seemed less than insane for examples.

3. I don't think I've encountered them yet. Also, I do believe that means we get to fuck a dragon. But if it's a summon thing, then it probably shouldn't mess with skills that use the hands (or feet), ala ki strike.

3 something or other. Did unarmored defense change/ how does it work? I assume it works with clothing, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. (As you wear the garb to train). Could be useful if it eliminated penalties for 'heavy' clothing so you can run around in the garb of your choice (nice, slutty, whatever) without needing to swap them out to monk stuff.

5. Gamers love shiny things. Swapping it out as an item is practical, but the idea of 'leveling' up a shiny that has extra boons is always a good time, I think. Some of the weapons have different 'stages' as I recall, but a way you could conserve clutter is maybe 'enhancing' tokens the PC carries through quests for useful buffs, stats, or whatever. (Medallion, Gob bangles, etc.)

Oh, silly idea: Fox medallion has a logo of some kind on it from the front, yeah?
After going through the steps where Mariko has decided to stick around and deems you her champion and Avee her avatar the medallion gains a new, second logo on the opposite side, signifying Avee. (Can always swap it back to the original if you choose the 'ancient' Mariko over the new at the battle later on).

5a. Well, for artifacts or fancy items, there's a few go to items that come to mind. Winged sandals, a gold tiara or wreathe, fancy ass cloak, protective bracers, that sort of yarn. For a martial artist it's hard to go wrong with the 'I'm a protagonist' fluttering headband - just have it fashioned from the garb of one of the many goddesses roaming about, haha.

If you're feeling saucy, nipple rings or studs, divine / cursed butt plugs (to concentrate your 'mana', of course), that sort of yarn.

7. Ah, I'm talking about the one where Percy bursts into tears, apologizing for going off on her own (regarding the discovery of Meat and that entire event) and goes into 'serious' mode as a result if you don't choose to boot her out of the farm with the supreme asshat option. Unsure if it's a necessary trigger for content stuff in the future or not; everything mostly seems to be behaving as I remember it here.

Other.
8. What is the practical way of becoming beefy enough to fight with the heavy hitters if we aren't going witch and slamming all the potions, or hopping up on steroids? (Or murdering everything by sleeping with them.) The Arena doesn't really give much in the way of exp.
2. Less black, as that is reserved for mourning your character when they die.

3. She's a kobold now due to dragons being considered demons, and you can currently bang kobolds.
3a. Changing equipment mid-combat caused bugs so I've put it away for now. Technically there should be nothing stopping the PC from changing into anything at any time, the only problem was that it broke when talking to npcs.

5. You can upgrade a few of the basic melee weapons better as I intended to have a turning point where enemies got better equipment, dropping the new items. Kinda put that on hold for now.
5 also: Avee gets a wedding band that does time stuff, similar to Lisa who can cast spells through you
5a. I do plan to add various accessories to the game that give different bonuses. There's a snake crown that turns people to stone in the game right now, it's a neat thing. Slows them every turn until they just lose.

7. I think I was going to add more ways to incentive Percy to do more around the farm as you could sidestep the entire minotaur prison questline rather easily, but didn't add in the other things. I'll add it to my Percy checklist to fix alongside the futa cloud and height checks.

8. A good answer is "Uh..." as I've redone the exp system to fix the leveling forever bug. Magic generally is going to break everything wide open, it ignores the non-magic and physical resistances some things have. Allies generally are also a good source of damage as they don't miss and hit pretty hard. I could also just double the xp rewards for the arena, it is meant to be where you power level.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2. Righto. But the general big circle/rocks/stones vibe works for ya? Taking another crack at art and stuff in the first time for this in... *eyes the logs* ...nearly a year, so I figure I may as well try and get it right.

3. Kobolds work. Pretty sure I have a bunch of reference pics for them from when I was daydreaming back when you meet them over in the island, or something.

3a. Mostly trying to figure out how to make the fantasy of kung fu fighting with kicks as fast as lightning a tangible thing. What are the mechanics behind flurry of blows / unarmored defense, by the by?

3b. Speaking of power ups, it could be fun to have various foes around the land to brawl with to improve your technique. Or shag. Likely both. (How else would you properly 'absorb' their teachings, I ask you?) Maybe bang some elementals, so now you can Avatar the crap out of things with fire, water, elec, earth, HEART. With your powers combined, you are Captain shags all the things.

5. I don't think I've met Lisa yet. So many characters! (But so few dongles, haha!)

7. At the risk of poking a non-fuckable dragon, I caught a whiff of some nonsense you had to go through regarding the minotaur. My condolences. I thought it was perfectly on brand for your style of the world. Compared to some of the crap in Avadon, Percy got damned lucky. ...Ish. With the new start/origin, she's also clearly been marked for some literal devil fuckery.

7b. Saw the one armed nun with the pistol scene. Avadon really is the worst.

8. Haha. Mostly the combat feels winnable until it's one of the foes that has 4x your hp and deals that in a single blow. (Or a horde that all hits for 200+ damage and you have... 400.) Obviously that's not intended to be a fight you can win any time soon, but I was looking at it trying to figure out how the heck I would achieve this reasonably without cheesing the system.

Like, looking at it from the angle as a swordy sword type, or a martial artist brawler, presumably we'd need a ton of stats and physical prowess to spank things, unless the intention is those classes are ultimately useless and it boils down to mage pew pew. (And even then they'd need to be able to survive a hit).

Speaking of the arena, I call BS on the crowd not wanting to see the protag take advantage if they are victorious. Snu snu for the literal win.

Two completely shameless suggestions:

Once per day at most on the farm, spend some time training your budding gob army /sparring with First/Gobwife /others to be added. Wee bit of exp, lore building.

If Unlucky, at the Monastery for the Drunken Masters, option to instead of resting in a dank almost cell, spend the time with Loksi instead. Not actually snu snu, but talking about your adventures, doing your best to bring color and light to the elf that can no longer see (for now), that sort of yarn. Doesn't make a lot of sense that the lovers that have spent nearly countless years apart would not mingle even a little, especially with how willful and determined both have been written so far.

One lore question:
If we are indeed a
is there a way the PC could use that to assist Basket and her dad The Dark Knight? Feels like a conversation may need to be had with them too, if you intend to take out Det. Aren't they bonded to him or something?

Mar 23, 2022

I don't know if this will help or if this will be pinned to the front page. But how it's currently working to my knowledge or at least how I'm doing it.

New build or 1.99.x. The time between this is at Snekks discretion. Snekk chooses when these are released and no one else has any say on it's time frame. This will 90% of the time contain at least some new content no matter how small (yes even one new line counts). The reason why I've said 90% and not 100% is because if Snekk doesn't add it because (insert reason).

Unofficial Ver: It is whatever fixes are added to the git page. These versions will most likely be add to the next official release. So if you don't feel like waiting then get this one. The only reason why a change wouldn't be added is if Snekk decides to change, add, remove or alter it in anyway. The time between these is uncertain currently as the two main creators of this are currently busy. Feel free to put your fixes foward to git. But basically think of this version as the unoffical bug fix.

Patches: These won't necessarily be named patches. Someone might name it Fox_fkfix or stabbyfuntime, but it's concept is still the same. An individual has fixed an issue using a version that may or may not be stated by this individual. If these do work then someone might add it to git or not. It's really a case by case thing. I personally will state the version and the patch number of mine, for example 1.99.x Unoffical Ver x Patch x. I'll add my patches towards the git and they will usually be added in the next Unofficial or Official version. The time between these is so unknown due to the nature of these. Basically think of these as someones attampt to put their fixes foward.

Experimental: These are if someone is trying to do something dramatic to the code. Like redoing how slaves work or attempting to fix crime to be less chaotic or add a new area. These most likely will break the game. If a player is to use these it's highly recommended to have a seperate and/or new save. Hopefully the creator will state if a new save is needed. The version for these usually will be the most current but not always. It's at the discretion of the creator of said experiment. The fate of these is unknown. The time between these versions is also unknown. Basically think of these as someone trying to dramatically change the code for whatever reason they see fit.

Anything with test it it most likely will be an accident forgotten to be removed (I think I've done it once). If those are in any of your version please make it known. The creator of said version might fix it (I know I will for my versions).

tldr:

Official version: 1.99.x, Snekk makes these.

Unofficial version: 1.99.x Unofficial ver, Git makes these. These are basically bug fixes that will most likely be added to the official in some capacity.

Patches: These are individual players fixes. I'd prefer if they are labeled as patches but I can't say how you (the person doing it) will word it.

Experimental: Game breaking and recommended to start a new save each one. These might not even be added to the core game.

This is all speculations of someone whose been watching and participating in this forum for quite a while. But due to there being no formal way of doing it that's what I've thought it's been like. Snekk or other might say otherwise but that's what I've thought it's been working like. You're welcome to jump onto the git and have a crack at it if you'd like. Also if you have a bug and don't know where to put it, dumping it here (the forum) is fine. Snekk or others will see it and look into it.

Edit: As for how things are being done. That's still being figured out. Currently none of the creators of the unofficial or official patch know how git works. We are trying our best to figure out things. If you have suggestions then they'd be gladly heard.

Mar 23, 2022
1. No, that's right. I didn't really plan on making a fairy one as I found fairy art quite limiting, but I could always just be searching for it wrong. Aside from Ferngully and Tinkerbell I never really found anything substantial in fairies/pixies.

2. Dwarves may or may not have their god for the sole reason I'm thinking of making him a mountain that just stands up and fights you.

3. However, I am not against the idea for them being added. Many races do not have a specific deity that created them and hid away somewhere. The ocean is meant to be massive, there could be entire other untouched islands that the player can go onto and lewd its inhabitants.
1. Another fairy/pixy I found was betilla from the rayman series. She's a usually portrayed as a short stack. The way I found her was using my perfered site I searched fairy, then any non-generic or repeating character I clicked then searched their tags.

2. That puts a whole new meaning to ROCK AND STONE!

3. Nah, if finding art is too difficult a mass hiding of the gods makes sense. Lore wise after the second age a lot of the gods simply couldn't or wouldn't deal with what happened and just hid or left.

2. The way I always thought/saw the bracelet is a fairly large beads usually the size of marballs. Varing in sizes depending on the size of the original rock it was shaped from. As for colour I thought all bands have 3 coulored balls initally. One blue, one red/pink and one yellow. Blue is to symolize him (the pc). red/pink is to symbolize her and yellow to symbolize togetherness between the red/pink and the blue. Then for each child "he" or she carries they'll put one on their side of the bracelet and it'd be green for each child. For example if the pc popped out 2 goblins and gobwife popped out 1 there would be one green next to the red and two next to the blue.

2a. All the rocks would be painted. Simply because the original gems either are too expensive or not able to be obtained anymore. For example The blue rock would be Moon stone or Mana stone polished to indicate power. Red/pink would be Life stone or Blood stone (no actual blood used in the creation and is just a name), it's polished to indicate life and nurturing. The yellow would be Soul stone or Sun stone, polished to indicate a strong unending bond between the two. The green stones would be either something along the lines of Jade or Earth stone. A much more common stone (even during those times). But now after the second age a lot of those stone don't exist or are so rare that they are just myth at this point. But due to tradition some goblins still paint them. At least that's how I saw them.

5a. Isn't the thorn crown also technically an accessory that does something. Like I know of it's plans but if you're wearing it some character react differently or has extra lines. Also pleaaase keep the dyslexic fishing hat accessory. I love wearing that even if it has no purpose.

5b. If Avee does what it does then I say make it a key (not litrally). Simply owning it let's you do the things, giving it away progresses Avee but you lose the item (until Avee can do it herself). Those aare my thoughts at least.

8. Haha. Mostly the combat feels winnable until it's one of the foes that has 4x your hp and deals that in a single blow. (Or a horde that all hits for 200+ damage and you have... 400.) Obviously that's not intended to be a fight you can win any time soon, but I was looking at it trying to figure out how the heck I would achieve this reasonably without cheesing the system.

Like, looking at it from the angle as a swordy sword type, or a martial artist brawler, presumably we'd need a ton of stats and physical prowess to spank things, unless the intention is those classes are ultimately useless and it boils down to mage pew pew. (And even then they'd need to be able to survive a hit).
Nah combats easy for melee. max speed (or was it dex?) and out run everything. Nothing can kill you if you are 400 miles away. They'll give up before getting to you.

edit: For Snekk and Laughing Fox because I can't be bothered retagging you both again. The way I saw Kitsune charm thing was a simple coin tied to a string. Similar to the japanese 5yen coin necklace for good luck.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2x. That puts a whole new meaning to ROCK AND STONE!

2. The way I always thought/saw the bracelet is a fairly large beads usually the size of marballs. Varing in sizes depending on the size of the original rock it was shaped from. As for colour I thought all bands have 3 coulored balls initally. One blue, one red/pink and one yellow. Blue is to symolize him (the pc). red/pink is to symbolize her and yellow to symbolize togetherness between the red/pink and the blue. Then for each child "he" or she carries they'll put one on their side of the bracelet and it'd be green for each child. For example if the pc popped out 2 goblins and gobwife popped out 1 there would be one green next to the red and two next to the blue.

2a. All the rocks would be painted. Simply because the original gems either are too expensive or not able to be obtained anymore. For example The blue rock would be Moon stone or Mana stone polished to indicate power. Red/pink would be Life stone or Blood stone (no actual blood used in the creation and is just a name), it's polished to indicate life and nurturing. The yellow would be Soul stone or Sun stone, polished to indicate a strong unending bond between the two. The green stones would be either something along the lines of Jade or Earth stone. A much more common stone (even during those times). But now after the second age a lot of those stone don't exist or are so rare that they are just myth at this point. But due to tradition some goblins still paint them. At least that's how I saw them.

Nah combats easy for melee. max speed (or was it dex?) and out run everything. Nothing can kill you if you are 400 miles away. They'll give up before getting to you.
2x. That game is fantastic, even the survivor style spinoff. Though an all throw build with the Digger is still giving me trouble.

2. Haha. Way too complex for my simple art skills. Also I think after a few sketches I definitely I prefer keeping them basically color coded to the different gobs for simplicity. (Gobwife has red hair, gobdaughter has purple, PC gob in my nonsense has both.) Also also, who is to say a bead or stone couldn't be replaced with something different over time? Gobwife clearly does that with her Mourning style bangle, for instance.

Regarding combat, when the goddess of conquest is tossing out the ultimatum of nookie or being stuck on the pillory to service the entire keep you win either way running isn't really an option. Besides, punching out a deity is the stuff dreams are made of.

Mar 23, 2022
1. That game is fantastic, even the survivor style spinoff. Though an all throw build with the Digger is still giving me trouble.

2. Haha. Way too complex for my simple art skills. Also I think after a few sketches I definitely I prefer keeping them basically color coded to the different gobs for simplicity. (Gobwife has red hair, gobdaughter has purple, PC gob in my nonsense has both.) Also also, who is to say a bead or stone couldn't be replaced with something different over time? Gobwife clearly does that with her Mourning style bangle, for instance.

3. Regarding combat, when the goddess of conquest is tossing out the ultimatum of nookie or being stuck on the pillory to service the entire keep you win either way running isn't really an option. Besides, punching out a deity is the stuff dreams are made of.
1. Yes, yes it is.

2. All green is too complex yet alternating colours isn't?:unsure:

3. I'm not saying you lose that you're running. It's a tactical reposition, just too far away from them, you're technically still fighting them. Just neither of you can hit the other. Also side note she's meant to be pratically impossible. Being something above gods kinda makes you that even if she's holding back. She's basically immune to physical attacks being a divine being meaning only magic or magical weapons work. So unless your hands are magic which technically they are but shh you're not going to be able to hurt her. Nothing against that maybe if there was I don't know a god class later down the road then maybe it'd work but that's just thoughts.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The gobs wearing them are nearly all green, give or take. Tried it, it didn't look right to me. Can always change it up later. Mostly I was looking for confirmation for the general design more than anything else.

Trying for a general look that looks good without being too 'busy'. Especially if I intend to use the design a fair amount.

And it's clear she's nigh impossible; but for example over in the circus there is another baddie that, while not on her level, is clearly a bad time. Which is why I look at the at stats and the gameplay, and the occasional tick of 1 skill point a go, and actively ponder how.

Mar 23, 2022
If you're using flat colours then fair. I can see the issue that arises. Maybe instead there's a his and hers. Goblins give it to their partner. Their partner aren't goblins because male goblins seem more rape focused then short stacked focus. So you can still stick with green for his (his doesn't imply it has to be male just not the goblin wife) while her's would be white or brown. They function the same, a stone for each child. I'm just spit balling and whatever is decided i'll be fine with.

Do you mean the Puppet Master? One of the very few demons to remain that isn't a lust demon? Which means it's quite powerful and magical? Also magical beings being immune to physical isn't helping the whole "I punch stuff" huh?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Monks do magic damage with melee, seems like, so that's actually workable. Mostly it's the adds curbstomping the every loving spunk out of my heroine protagonist.
Will adventure elsewhere and lift all the things for sweet gains and try again.

Just found the bit with
. Pretty rough. Makes me wonder if I missed a step somewhere to avoid the unfortunate result. It does feel like the moment could use a little more build up and padding over time; I nearly forgot who she was supposed to be due to the only scene with her being a single page way back at the start.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
2. Righto. But the general big circle/rocks/stones vibe works for ya? Taking another crack at art and stuff in the first time for this in... *eyes the logs* ...nearly a year, so I figure I may as well try and get it right.

3. Kobolds work. Pretty sure I have a bunch of reference pics for them from when I was daydreaming back when you meet them over in the island, or something.

3a. Mostly trying to figure out how to make the fantasy of kung fu fighting with kicks as fast as lightning a tangible thing. What are the mechanics behind flurry of blows / unarmored defense, by the by?

3b. Speaking of power ups, it could be fun to have various foes around the land to brawl with to improve your technique. Or shag. Likely both. (How else would you properly 'absorb' their teachings, I ask you?) Maybe bang some elementals, so now you can Avatar the crap out of things with fire, water, elec, earth, HEART. With your powers combined, you are Captain shags all the things.

5. I don't think I've met Lisa yet. So many characters! (But so few dongles, haha!)

7. At the risk of poking a non-fuckable dragon, I caught a whiff of some nonsense you had to go through regarding the minotaur. My condolences. I thought it was perfectly on brand for your style of the world. Compared to some of the crap in Avadon, Percy got damned lucky. ...Ish. With the new start/origin, she's also clearly been marked for some literal devil fuckery.

7b. Saw the one armed nun with the pistol scene. Avadon really is the worst.

Speaking of the arena, I call BS on the crowd not wanting to see the protag take advantage if they are victorious. Snu snu for the literal win.

Two completely shameless suggestions:

1. Once per day at most on the farm, spend some time training your budding gob army /sparring with First/Gobwife /others to be added. Wee bit of exp, lore building.

2. If Unlucky, at the Monastery for the Drunken Masters, option to instead of resting in a dank almost cell, spend the time with Loksi instead. Not actually snu snu, but talking about your adventures, doing your best to bring color and light to the elf that can no longer see (for now), that sort of yarn. Doesn't make a lot of sense that the lovers that have spent nearly countless years apart would not mingle even a little, especially with how willful and determined both have been written so far.

One lore question:
3. If we are indeed a
is there a way the PC could use that to assist Basket and her dad The Dark Knight? Feels like a conversation may need to be had with them too, if you intend to take out Det. Aren't they bonded to him or something?
2. I keep most things vague, often describing the character simply to allow the player to fill in all the other gaps. Either way is fine.

3a. You get your speed divided by three in attacks. Ki Strike is magical and always hits, melee attacks are non magic but I think you get magical strikes at a certain skill level.

3b. I do have various other classes in mind that you can pick up various ways, I just need to iron out the abilities.

7. Yeah, people got pissed Percy, the NPC I usually have bad things happen to, had a bad thing happen to them.

7b. I do intend to go through and make the city suck more. Being minorly harassed by drunks and constant checkpoints are not the levels of "this place is bad" that I want, it needs to be worse.

8. The PC can opt into the getting raped unless it is illegal, gross, or too dangerous for the arena to guarantee the survival of the gladiator. There's only so many people willing to fight for money and if the good ones get killed and eaten then they'll lose money.

Suggestions:

1. There's multiple scenes of your goblin wife training the war band of goblins you have at the farm. I can absolutely add sparring with them. It may not happen until I am back in that area of the game though.

2. I am slowly working to her quest as I have to get the alternative to her questline caught up where it can be started.

3. There is a quest in Mont Creek that heavily involves them and should you save him over the others then he is completely healed. It is the planned quest after the Mont Creek riots you have to fight the Great Wyrm as she is too much for Cup to handle.

1. Another fairy/pixy I found was betilla from the rayman series. She's a usually portrayed as a short stack. The way I found her was using my perfered site I searched fairy, then any non-generic or repeating character I clicked then searched their tags.

5a. Isn't the thorn crown also technically an accessory that does something. Like I know of it's plans but if you're wearing it some character react differently or has extra lines. Also pleaaase keep the dyslexic fishing hat accessory. I love wearing that even if it has no purpose.

5b. If Avee does what it does then I say make it a key (not litrally). Simply owning it let's you do the things, giving it away progresses Avee but you lose the item (until Avee can do it herself). Those aare my thoughts at least.

edit: For Snekk and Laughing Fox because I can't be bothered retagging you both again. The way I saw Kitsune charm thing was a simple coin tied to a string. Similar to the japanese 5yen coin necklace for good luck.

2a. Goblin Wife has a unique power where she can make copies of things she sees. It is mentioned in the farm Torii gate and in the conversation when you try to give her the silver dagger. Cost is no object as she can simply make a pass through the noble district and have everything she wants. She gets a personal quest in the Fox city that I'm working on, maybe not going to be released for a few updates.

5a. The Thorn Crown will let you control demons, an enemy that will become more common the further down the main quest. I also have no plans for the hat and I intended to let you give it to an NPC who would wear it, changing their art, but I couldn't find images of some of your lovers wearing hats.

5b. Avee's control of time is absolute. At some unspecified point in time she gets the staff so she simply choses that to be the time that she is currently living, making two of them exist. This is exactly what Death is scared of as doing that enough times will break reality, which is something that can/does happen. Her only limit is she is just now learning her powers but Avee is a major player if you try to fight the Creator.

Just found the bit with
. Pretty rough. Makes me wonder if I missed a step somewhere to avoid the unfortunate result. It does feel like the moment could use a little more build up and padding over time; I nearly forgot who she was supposed to be due to the only scene with her being a single page way back at the start.
I assume Isabella was the nun to the archives paladin.

She can be found and befriended beforehand and it is on my list to add more things to do with her to the secretary job.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
2. I keep most things vague, often describing the character simply to allow the player to fill in all the other gaps. Either way is fine.

3a. You get your speed divided by three in attacks. Ki Strike is magical and always hits, melee attacks are non magic but I think you get magical strikes at a certain skill level.

3b. I do have various other classes in mind that you can pick up various ways, I just need to iron out the abilities.

7. Yeah, people got pissed Percy, the NPC I usually have bad things happen to, had a bad thing happen to them.

7b. I do intend to go through and make the city suck more. Being minorly harassed by drunks and constant checkpoints are not the levels of "this place is bad" that I want, it needs to be worse.

8. The PC can opt into the getting raped unless it is illegal, gross, or too dangerous for the arena to guarantee the survival of the gladiator. There's only so many people willing to fight for money and if the good ones get killed and eaten then they'll lose money.

Suggestions:

1. There's multiple scenes of your goblin wife training the war band of goblins you have at the farm. I can absolutely add sparring with them. It may not happen until I am back in that area of the game though.

2. I am slowly working to her quest as I have to get the alternative to her questline caught up where it can be started.

3. There is a quest in Mont Creek that heavily involves them and should you save him over the others then he is completely healed. It is the planned quest after the Mont Creek riots you have to fight the Great Wyrm as she is too much for Cup to handle.

5b. Avee's control of time is absolute. At some unspecified point in time she gets the staff so she simply choses that to be the time that she is currently living, making two of them exist. This is exactly what Death is scared of as doing that enough times will break reality, which is something that can/does happen. Her only limit is she is just now learning her powers but Avee is a major player if you try to fight the Creator.
2. Righto.

3a. Gotcha. What determines nimbly bimbly dodge? You did say you were done with 'upgrades' for now, but maybe cloth casters/ monks should have a magic seamstress alternative to gain/layer/weave some defensive mojo in the clothing?

Or add/remove flags.

Haha. Here's a pointless bit of clothing that I'm sure would give you endless headaches:

Fan Service. This article of clothing was inspired by a great archmage too lazy to bother with changing up their robes, and is woven by pure magic, finger waving and illusions, and almost certainly has some divine or demonic fluids involved in the construction process. Possibly both. It will shift and alter to emulate any article of clothing you currently posses (in)appropriate for the situation in the lewdest way possible. Feels like wearing nothing at all. (Nothing at all.)

7. I realize this is far easier for me to say as a random internet totally not a chat AI program bent on world domination, but fuck 'em.

7b. While I'm totally on the side of making things better, I'm no stranger to the situations of suck. Can always float some horribleness your way for ideas if you want.

8. Ah. No, I was referring to scenes in the arena, such as when you defeat a minotaur (which is totally not your kid, at all) and the text saying things like the crowd has no desire to you have sex if you win, only if you lose.

Meanwhile, if you watch a battle, there's a scene where the amazon enjoys her victory cowgirl style. what.
(Obviously that's to limit the need for a scene writing, though, haha.)

Suggestions

2. Makes sense. You want it to be something all the paths can access, give or take, otherwise that's a ton of work for 1/16th or whatever of the protagonist paths. Plus it's a huge deal for repopulating a nearly extinct line of elves.

3. I'll have to check it out. The 'over the others' already has me dreading it, though.

5b. I'm on Death's side on this one, initially. There's no way that isn't going to fuck with things. Then again, maybe it's deserved, given how much those with powers are dicking over mortals and souls whenever it's convenient. Avee has waifu power, so that probably trumps any decision I'd normally be inclined to use anyway.

Madison was the secretary you befriended, and the bound nun to David, at least in my run.

Question: By the logic of being able to summon up weapons, shouldn't we be able to conjure up an axe to chop wood in the forest if we own one? (If you don't have it equipped currently)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes