kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I think I got the event of the magic horse once in the forest (unless I'm confusing it with another event) but I haven't gotten the horse, are there any conditions to get the magic horse?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I think there's a unicorn in the forest, but I can't recall if it's actually an option (yet). Not that it stopped me from poking Snekk about lewding / getting lewded by it.

Granted, things could have changed since.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I think there's a unicorn in the forest, but I can't recall if it's actually an option (yet). Not that it stopped me from poking Snekk about lewding / getting lewded by it.

Granted, things could have changed since.
Ngl I wouldn't mind being able to lewd the unicorn with my goblin character LOL

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7. Mostly I was looking for an easy way to sorta cheese some of the art, if and when I make a scene/pic your way for consideration. It's slightly less insane if it's say, a trap or androgynous version of a fem/ futa image I already have going, where the edits are mostly due to the frame or features.

Of course, that only stands for human types. Gobs /shortstacks have a whole different wonky set of proportions. ...I suppose if I get crazy ambitious down the line I could make rat or kobold alt versions of the gob stuff I do, protagonist wise. The ratkin fam is still a thing, right? Or am I thinking of a different origin?

8. Ah. I could be remembering wrong, but I thought she was written in the nude, saying "slaves don't wear clothes". Scraps it is. Maybe I was thinking of how Bess always roams around in the buff instead.

I assume at some point you can lewd Satty, or she you?

9. We get to take Gobwife with us to the Sultanate when we go there for real, right? Seems too interesting to not have her along if it's a orc and gob heavy patch of story.
3. You can do the gloryhole without demonic influence, but reversing a core tenant of their faith is not an easy task.

5. I need to do more of Avery's events but the backlog for other stuff is much longer. There are some pretty important scenes that set up for the quests in Primora that I need to do, but other stuff has priority.

7. The Sewer Rat quest, yeah. Start off with two children, one runs your store and one can be a companion. I built that under the pretense that I would finish children and...simply have not touched that feature in a while.

8. I think so. I need to test her questline again but I think you can lewd her at the farm.

9. There's stuff she asks for from there. There's also the quests in Centaur Isle.

Ngl I wouldn't mind being able to lewd the unicorn with my goblin character LOL
Working on getting to him. There's a lot left to do.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I didn't get a lot done these last two weeks. The holiday did not help, but I also just scrapped the entire thing I was trying to add.

The Incubus Class is going to allow you to turn animals anthropomorphic, while being the Succubus Class has you slowly corrupt pregnant women simply by being nearby. Adding a tracker to the pregnant women to see how many times you visited them is easy, but I am having a hell of a time reworking the Named Child code to do what I want. That feature never really worked to begin with but after two weeks of trying to add to it I'm going to just have to redo how children are done.

Aside from that, I am slowly working towards the events needed to finish the slum school/community center. For unlisted reasons this involves the Kitsune Island, so I have added things over there.

I'll get a build out and the git updated later today.

Mar 23, 2022
I didn't get a lot done these last two weeks. The holiday did not help, but I also just scrapped the entire thing I was trying to add.

The Incubus Class is going to allow you to turn animals anthropomorphic, while being the Succubus Class has you slowly corrupt pregnant women simply by being nearby. Adding a tracker to the pregnant women to see how many times you visited them is easy, but I am having a hell of a time reworking the Named Child code to do what I want. That feature never really worked to begin with but after two weeks of trying to add to it I'm going to just have to redo how children are done.

Aside from that, I am slowly working towards the events needed to finish the slum school/community center. For unlisted reasons this involves the Kitsune Island, so I have added things over there.

Kinda weird how the succubus class corrupts pregnant females when (theoretically) it's a class about seducing males. What with succubus being female and all. Is there a reason why it corrupts them and not males?

Mar 23, 2022
Eliminating the competition, mostly.
Weird how corrupting someone removes their libido or the libido of their offspring. Usually, in a sexual sense, corrupting someone makes them broaden their sexual preferences or make them have a higher sex drive. Although knowing this world anything is possible. Even making the corrupted pregnant woman infertile, so who knows.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
3. You can do the gloryhole without demonic influence, but reversing a core tenant of their faith is not an easy task.

Appreciate the glorious content and effort as always!

With any luck I'll have some goodies to lob your way by the end of next week or sooner. Had plans, but computer issues added to the mix did not help, haha.

3. So you're saying it may give the hero protagonist a hard time? That it may need some elbow grease? That it is not, in fact, all in the wrist?

Grand that it's an option, difficult if it may be.

...This is going to sound foolish, but what or where is Primora? 3rd act? Or something else entirely?

Looking forward to exploring the rest of the current goodies (I paused to draw for a bit while waiting for Mariko to function as the Foxxy momma).

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Weird how corrupting someone removes their libido or the libido of their offspring. Usually, in a sexual sense, corrupting someone makes them broaden their sexual preferences or make them have a higher sex drive. Although knowing this world anything is possible. Even making the corrupted pregnant woman infertile, so who knows.
[/QUOTE

Demons don't usually give birth to anything but imps, so they corrupt what they cannot have. The PC is different, but the power you're borrowing operates exactly as it is meant to.

Appreciate the glorious content and effort as always!

With any luck I'll have some goodies to lob your way by the end of next week or sooner. Had plans, but computer issues added to the mix did not help, haha.

3. So you're saying it may give the hero protagonist a hard time? That it may need some elbow grease? That it is not, in fact, all in the wrist?

Grand that it's an option, difficult if it may be.

...This is going to sound foolish, but what or where is Primora? 3rd act? Or something else entirely?

Looking forward to exploring the rest of the current goodies (I paused to draw for a bit while waiting for Mariko to function as the Foxxy momma).
Wendy, the naked woman with antlers in the forest is Primova, the Goddess of Magic. Her island is Primora, an icy land that followers her teachings and operates a great many magical schools.

It is north of the Sultanate over the Dwarven mountains, but will be unable to be reached due to sandstorms over the mountains and icebergs in the ocean. The Last of the Line and Shipwreck starts were here previously.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes