Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
They "delete themselves"??
Did you model the git after GirlLife's method?

Keep everything in separate files, then run a quick batch file to merge and test? 2 different python scripts to, one to split, one to merge. The only pain point i have right now is doing the txt2gam conversion within the QSPEditor.
But then i run the 1st to split that file into its separate locations, and then from there merge/edit/etc, then when im done, 2nd script to merge back into one qsp file. Dont even need to go thru the editor the 2nd time.
If you want to verify your code, in the editor, sure, but that doesnt even catch everything, but you can go right to play testing. from an edit with the quick merge script.
I use the GameConv converter that the QSP wiki suggests. It is buggy and frequently crashes which makes my antivirus think it is a virus and deletes it, making me have to redownload it.

I also have no idea how Girl Life's git is sorted as they never answered my emails.

Glad to be of help and thanks, hope the stuff you're adding goes well too! Won't be active as much for this and next week, but will try to see to work on slave expansion in between stuff. Changing captives variables into an array for easier looping and displaying lists, potential places they can work at, quest for expanding cells, etc. Might be too much to do with my limited understanding of QSP but will try.
My experience with QSP is the extent of the game so far, so also very limited. I get the argument tag and I'm quite fond of it, with arrays being a close second.

I think I use a singular :son tag and it's to keep track of time.

found some bug well maybe some old one too

1.Port Warehouse as some point when search Warehouse it sudden get Softlock I can't remember which floor.
2.Slave BJ bug again I thought it already fix or maybe it because location this time is sewer hideout not camp?
3.for some reason if you train slave too fast it will spawn another slave out of nowhere.

BTW.
Can you add Quest location that can trigger quest to do just like lover guide or quest like old version sometime I forgot which place have Quest.
1. Found it. There's wasn't an exit when you installed the metal bars yourself.
2&3. We're trying out different ways to handle kidnapping and slaves because my old way doesn't seem to work that well.

so what happens to eve after you launch the rocket? she just disappears for me, and i can't find her
She is supposed to start appearing in events around the world such as wandering through town and working in bars.

Those scenes probably don't work right. I'll take a look and add it to my list of stuff for this week.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I also have no idea how Girl Life's git is sorted as they never answered my emails.
Ah... well at least just looking at the site.. they have it in loose files, each location its own file, and then theres a script file in the root of their git and i believe the python file too for the merge of the loose.
I can send them if needed as well.
Once you have it in the git as loose files already, you do your edits, merge, test, repeat.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. Holy sporks. Finally got another chance to really sit down and catch up with the game, and so much has changed. Forum posts alone I'm 50+ behind. Fantastic to see your creativity still thriving, and folks as clever and helpful as ever.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So how do you get the new oddcapture event? Changelog isn't super helpful about how to get it beyond having pack bitch.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ah... well at least just looking at the site.. they have it in loose files, each location its own file, and then theres a script file in the root of their git and i believe the python file too for the merge of the loose.
I can send them if needed as well.
Once you have it in the git as loose files already, you do your edits, merge, test, repeat.
I know, I sent a message on their forums to one of the admins to ask if the code to merge their git was something I could borrow and never got an answer back. I don't want to blatantly steal from them and I'm not a skilled enough coder to make my own version.

Haha. Holy sporks. Finally got another chance to really sit down and catch up with the game, and so much has changed. Forum posts alone I'm 50+ behind. Fantastic to see your creativity still thriving, and folks as clever and helpful as ever.
Welcome back, lemme catch you up on the recent events.

I made a git.

I don't know how to use git.

The main quest is no closer to getting done than before due to various other things that interest me. Foxxy has a quest now. Not an overly in depth one, she's one of those secret side bosses. I personally despise her fight as she's super fast and hits hard.

NPC's can do odd attacks like throwing nets or knocking you down.

I'm still constantly adding things to the game but not really concretely finishing anything.

So how do you get the new oddcapture event? Changelog isn't super helpful about how to get it beyond having pack bitch.
Random chance by wandering through Avedon. You get fucked by a random guy and his dog and follow them home.

is able to be fixed cuz the update did not fix it
I forgot to quote you and report in. I fixed it, it should work fine in the next update.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Random chance by wandering through Avedon. You get fucked by a random guy and his dog and follow them home.
Ah. I've seen the random dude and dog event a few times. Guess it's a random chance after that then?

edit: oh, looks like it's a unique event. Neat enough.

Guess I'll go looking for more of the update stuff...

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welcome back, lemme catch you up on the recent events.

I made a git.

I don't know how to use git.

The main quest is no closer to getting done than before due to various other things that interest me. Foxxy has a quest now. Not an overly in depth one, she's one of those secret side bosses. I personally despise her fight as she's super fast and hits hard.

NPC's can do odd attacks like throwing nets or knocking you down.

I'm still constantly adding things to the game but not really concretely finishing anything.
Hahaha. At least you're adding to the world, bit by bit. Content is good!

I too have no idea how that works. I've been spending my time in and out of the hospital mostly learning to write and a bit of drawing nonsense here and there.

Predictably I started off with Unlucky, because shortstacks rule. Will give the Chosen one a whirl next now that apparently you can be a catgirl... which is hilarious, but leaves more questions, really. Like, if that's an experimental race, and dad is clearly human... would that make Death a catgirl? I mean, I guess if she was feeling saucy, and she is a creature of pure magic or whatever... maybe? Either way, the adventures to Tiddy Kitty and friends shall be the stuff(ings) of legend.

Maybe there should be a way to earn racial traits, such as the holstars being able to function with the ginormous bodonkahonkarouse.

What governs actually hitting now? Like, Gobmom and First are a zillion times more reliable making contact than my poor monk with nearly 400 punch punch skill. Combat certainly is a bit rougher, for sure. Edit: Nevermind. Knowledge is power.

Not that you need to be bombarded with suggestions, but a fun feat could be monks have a chance of catching and throwing back projectiles (nets and such). Flurry of blows seems way less effective than a standard fighter that hits things gud, especially with extra strength. And sharp objects, no less.

A couple more not so quick observations: Digging the changes to Basket and her Knight, and the general flow there. Relocating them to the slum tavern is a good fit, considering how ridiculous it is to find the red light district. A bit confused about Mariko changes, but I figure if it'll be self explanatory given time. Although she does say 'hello lover' by default well before finding the gate. Also, can she be the way Foxxy's mother now, or is it Avee only? Edit: Looks like no snu snu for the fox god.

Just now when I found the Thieves guild there isn't actually an option to leave unless you choose to Accept joining. (The exit or option to leave isn't available, minions keep pointing to the stairs).

If you send Percy to mix the potions in the forest, if you don't immediately tell him to move somewhere he gets stuck in the cloud and will never leave. The trap's storyline is interesting this time around, though it feels like it's missing a obvious link about Percy wanting to change up their bod, especially with the lore that the memories have been 'deleted'. Maybe just a random convo with them would help out, or something.

I like the change on his now dwarf dad (though that makes one wonder why there are no other dwarves at all), working with the images, which lets him go out in a blaze of glory and also explains a bit why Percy is on the shorter side. Although I should note when he shows the protagonist the photo to find his son, it's describing a tall lanky kid crouching down to be shoulder level with the dad, but when you find Percy later, they are described as: Percy is not that much taller than you, his lithe and tanned form telling that they`re at least part Sultanese. Not sure if that's a catch all for every race, or Percy is just over four feet and some change, haha.

Just finished the minotaur abduction by breaking the collar, but Percy didn't do the usual tearful 'i done fucked up' conversation back at the farm. Is this intentional or a bug?

At the very very start for Unlucky, there is this bit when talking to Death: Death looks past you, out into the graveyard where the two of you can see Osirus cleaning a grave, before looking back at you. But how do we know that's Osirus? I got to the bit where he finally remembers Unlucky, bends down and you give him a hug. Freaking 'dawww.

Flur trying to murder death and joining the ranks of the worst is a interesting take.

I'm still hunting for the Dullahan that is supposed to be near the graveyard. Probably missing something obvious there.

Can we fix Loksi yet? Asking for a friend.

End wall of text for now. I sense frustration, but I must say, great job, Snekk!

Edit: Unsure if this is old news, this popped up fighting the nightmare fuel knight below the junktown outskirts.

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 44
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK
Same deal when you beat the werewolf at Silas's tomb.

Found Margeret, was offered a job at the castle. Also found David /the young man that seemed another way to go the same route, provided you give in at the sauna. But the option to work there is missing on both counts.

Lastly, there doesn't seem to be an option to teach at the campus? Other than the gym.

Last edited:

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Downloaded 1.99.33 and have bug with level up every time I click any option in game. I supposed, it was fixed by official version. Any patches?

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the goblins in the sewers kidnap you and take you to their hideout. (Personally I don't think it's necessary for the sewers area). Also, if you discover the ancient tunnels while exploring, there is no option to continue and you have to take the emergency exit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hahaha. At least you're adding to the world, bit by bit. Content is good!

I too have no idea how that works. I've been spending my time in and out of the hospital mostly learning to write and a bit of drawing nonsense here and there.

1. Predictably I started off with Unlucky, because shortstacks rule. Will give the Chosen one a whirl next now that apparently you can be a catgirl... which is hilarious, but leaves more questions, really. Like, if that's an experimental race, and dad is clearly human... would that make Death a catgirl? I mean, I guess if she was feeling saucy, and she is a creature of pure magic or whatever... maybe? Either way, the adventures to Tiddy Kitty and friends shall be the stuff(ings) of legend.

2. Maybe there should be a way to earn racial traits, such as the holstars being able to function with the ginormous bodonkahonkarouse.

What governs actually hitting now? Like, Gobmom and First are a zillion times more reliable making contact than my poor monk with nearly 400 punch punch skill. Combat certainly is a bit rougher, for sure. Edit: Nevermind. Knowledge is power.

3. Not that you need to be bombarded with suggestions, but a fun feat could be monks have a chance of catching and throwing back projectiles (nets and such). Flurry of blows seems way less effective than a standard fighter that hits things gud, especially with extra strength. And sharp objects, no less.

4. A couple more not so quick observations: Digging the changes to Basket and her Knight, and the general flow there. Relocating them to the slum tavern is a good fit, considering how ridiculous it is to find the red light district. A bit confused about Mariko changes, but I figure if it'll be self explanatory given time. Although she does say 'hello lover' by default well before finding the gate. Also, can she be the way Foxxy's mother now, or is it Avee only? Edit: Looks like no snu snu for the fox god.

5. Just now when I found the Thieves guild there isn't actually an option to leave unless you choose to Accept joining. (The exit or option to leave isn't available, minions keep pointing to the stairs).

6. If you send Percy to mix the potions in the forest, if you don't immediately tell him to move somewhere he gets stuck in the cloud and will never leave. The trap's storyline is interesting this time around, though it feels like it's missing a obvious link about Percy wanting to change up their bod, especially with the lore that the memories have been 'deleted'. Maybe just a random convo with them would help out, or something.

7. I like the change on his now dwarf dad (though that makes one wonder why there are no other dwarves at all), working with the images, which lets him go out in a blaze of glory and also explains a bit why Percy is on the shorter side. Although I should note when he shows the protagonist the photo to find his son, it's describing a tall lanky kid crouching down to be shoulder level with the dad, but when you find Percy later, they are described as: Percy is not that much taller than you, his lithe and tanned form telling that they`re at least part Sultanese. Not sure if that's a catch all for every race, or Percy is just over four feet and some change, haha.

8. Just finished the minotaur abduction by breaking the collar, but Percy didn't do the usual tearful 'i done fucked up' conversation back at the farm. Is this intentional or a bug?

9. At the very very start for Unlucky, there is this bit when talking to Death: Death looks past you, out into the graveyard where the two of you can see Osirus cleaning a grave, before looking back at you. But how do we know that's Osirus? I got to the bit where he finally remembers Unlucky, bends down and you give him a hug. Freaking 'dawww.

10. Flur trying to murder death and joining the ranks of the worst is a interesting take.

11. I'm still hunting for the Dullahan that is supposed to be near the graveyard. Probably missing something obvious there.

12. Can we fix Loksi yet? Asking for a friend.

End wall of text for now. I sense frustration, but I must say, great job, Snekk!

13. Edit: Unsure if this is old news, this popped up fighting the nightmare fuel knight below the junktown outskirts.

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 44
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK
Same deal when you beat the werewolf at Silas's tomb.

14. Found Margeret, was offered a job at the castle. Also found David /the young man that seemed another way to go the same route, provided you give in at the sauna. But the option to work there is missing on both counts.

15. Lastly, there doesn't seem to be an option to teach at the campus? Other than the gym.
1. I don't have the Pirate catgirl start in yet and may not for awhile so they needed some starts.

2. That's the demon apothecary. Once I iron out all the racial bonuses you can mutate yourself there.

3. I can add that in. I'll add it to my notes.

4. Mariko didn't change much and she can, there is a single Mariko sex scene in the flower delivery job. When I add the kitsune race in, Foxxy will be the first child you have as well. She also always called you lover. Motherly fox mom as soon as she stops being tired.

5. The choice isn't really a choice. I'm going to add fighting Det soon but I need to log every quest he is in and make changes accordingly.

6. I'll add checking that out to my notes.

7. Oh, I'll add height tags to Percy as well.

8. I'll take a look, things are kinda buggy at the moment apparently.

9. Young Osirus and Old Osirus look the same. There's a young Osirus image if you do the Lost Wizard start.

10. Flur has odd quirks. Apparently I've made fairies neurotic as every one that I plan seems genuinely crazy.

11. She's in the fishing village trying to kill the necromancer

12. Not yet. That has two ways to be completed, which I am still working on.

13. Fixed.

14. I removed it from the market girlfriend and town boyfriend. You get the secretary job by the zombie now.

15. I am making the slum school into a community center that also teaches because of too references to children/underage content that I do not want in the game. Monduval keeps having teachers die, the player can teach there in the future.

Does the cheat that lets you see all the available quests and steps on how to progress them still exist?
I am trying to get a wiki up. Git offers a wiki of sorts so I may just use that for the time being, so things will be slowly added over time.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gonna spoiler the whole mess so I don't take up all the space. I should have done that earlier but I totally forgot, haha.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Gonna spoiler the whole mess so I don't take up all the space. I should have done that earlier but I totally forgot, haha.

Aye, I can answer some of these. Not that I'm trying to steal Snekks thunder, I just know the answers.

1. It's actually the delivery job at the bakery in the market not flowers from Flur

2. At game start the slums are under lockdown. During said lockdown nothing can be done (technically). The flowershop isn't open and the Mariko's bar won't let you work there. Once the lockdown is broken/lifted then you can do as you please. Work for Flur at the flowershop or Mariko as a bartender.

3. No, not yet. No, not yet. I think the best you got in that regard is rng scenes where she's either milking or being milked by others.

4. Yeah she ends there. She's being reworked if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry I couldn't answer more. I've been focusing on learning the engine to be a know it all. Or I've been procrastinating because why does this engine not work like a normal engine!

Does anyone remember what was the quest name to change the city's laws?
It's Court of Owls. In saying that even if you do change the laws it's unlikely it'd do anything at the moment. Laws need fixing up.
1. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the goblins in the sewers kidnap you and take you to their hideout. (Personally I don't think it's necessary for the sewers area).

2. Also, if you discover the ancient tunnels while exploring, there is no option to continue and you have to take the emergency exit.

1. It's intentional/not considered important. Sewer goblins use the same fight mechanic as regular goblins. So losing to them takes you to the cave. Also with how the sewers can easily be accessed by outside the city goblins from the nearby forst could make their way in. But that's just me thinking out loud.

2. What do you mean by ancient tunnels? Do you mean the lower area of the sewers?

3. The "school" is under heavy construction. I'm surprised it's not more broken. You shouldn't really be there unless needed.

Apparently I've made fairies neurotic as every one that I plan seems genuinely crazy.
So fairies are neurotic? Why'd you have to curse me to chose between Chosen one or being a fairy. Joke aside, aren't fairies very magical creatures? Meaning there's a lot of magic coursing through them causing it, like other very magically inclined individuals that aren't gods or gods in training. Or maybe their God is, *cough* crazy *cough* sorry about that, such a caring god that they give them with a unique blessing. Or maybe the one's you've created are just unlucky and are nuts (crazy).

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Finally had some more time to play. Found some more bugs.

- If you want to talk to jeanette graham, in the archives, it locks you 'counciloffices' 94 119
- It seems like there's no Maid-Job in Monduval, albeit the board listing one.
- The quest 'Cho Masters - The clown Girl' still tells me: "There is something called the Toymaker in the Lucky Lollipop carnival. I should deal with it." even tho i dealt with the entire situation. There's nothing i can find/do over there.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Pity, with the constant breast growth mechanic I could see it be fun and useful to have a simple 'get milked' option in the barn to streamline the process at the home base. (Purchasing and saving up bottles is annoyingly time consuming sometimes.) Like, there being a idle chat of Bess, and a ample PC leaning forward comfortably, chatting it up. Could be a interesting way to get more of a Bess POV and dialogue about things going on in the world, the farm, and such. Gobs/Gobwive/Percy types doing the milking bit. Maybe have pic of a goblin struggling with a milk barrel.

Perhaps optional 'assistance' from behind if you okay it in the ledger or something. (I mean the sex.) And of course, there's the option of milking something else entirely, haha.

Obviously the answer is to draw art for scenes I wanna see, and guilt Snekk into using 'em. For the good of the land.

Found the 'I love bread and being bred' delivery, regarding Mariko, though the ledger doesn't mention her being pregnant after. Unsure if that's rng or intended as a surprise, or me doing it too late (Mariko has now resumed her duties).

Speaking of which, I really should make a pic of Mariko combing Avee's hair, if I can do it proper justice.

Edit: One more lore oddity: When you are 'talking' with the mirror at Avery's mansion, there's a bit where it starts spilling out history and events. As a Unlucky gob, it mentions your history as Silas.

You see the betrayal by Rev, how the demon knife pierced your armor and how he held you as you died, but that was centuries ago.

In the current intro the only aspect of this that is true is the finishing blow being from a knife. Also you were only in your boxers and him in full armor at the time. Though I suppose weird horny nature mother spirit isn't the best of reliable witnesses.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Pity, with the constant breast growth mechanic I could see it be fun and useful to have a simple 'get milked' option in the barn to streamline the process at the home base. (Purchasing and saving up bottles is annoyingly time consuming sometimes.) Like, there being a idle chat of Bess, and a ample PC leaning forward comfortably, chatting it up. Could be a interesting way to get more of a Bess POV and dialogue about things going on in the world, the farm, and such. Gobs/Gobwive/Percy types doing the milking bit. Maybe have pic of a goblin struggling with a milk barrel.

Perhaps optional 'assistance' from behind if you okay it in the ledger or something. (I mean the sex.) And of course, there's the option of milking something else entirely, haha.

2. Obviously the answer is to draw art for scenes I wanna see, and guilt Snekk into using 'em. For the good of the land.

3. Found the 'I love bread and being bred' delivery, regarding Mariko, though the ledger doesn't mention her being pregnant after. Unsure if that's rng or intended as a surprise, or me doing it too late (Mariko has now resumed her duties).

Speaking of which, I really should make a pic of Mariko combing Avee's hair, if I can do it proper justice.

4. Edit: One more lore oddity: When you are 'talking' with the mirror at Avery's mansion, there's a bit where it starts spilling out history and events. As a Unlucky gob, it mentions your history as Silas.

You see the betrayal by Rev, how the demon knife pierced your armor and how he held you as you died, but that was centuries ago.

In the current intro the only aspect of this that is true is the finishing blow being from a knife. Also you were only in your boxers and him in full armor at the time. Though I suppose weird horny nature mother spirit isn't the best of reliable witnesses.
1. I was gonna add that in when I redid the Unethical Clinic quest. Right now I'm writing fox scenes about them being happy and having children to fill out the Fox City. I may hit up some Mariko scenes since I'm doing fox-adjacent content at the moment.
2. I mean...yeah, I rewrote an entire part of the Unlucky Goblin start to have the fight image in.
3. It's still 20%. You get a spell from the Spellblade book from Wendy/Wendigo/killer quest that makes pregnancy 100% because some suffer from poor RNG.
4. Changed.

So fairies are neurotic? Why'd you have to curse me to chose between Chosen one or being a fairy. Joke aside, aren't fairies very magical creatures? Meaning there's a lot of magic coursing through them causing it, like other very magically inclined individuals that aren't gods or gods in training. Or maybe their God is, *cough* crazy *cough* sorry about that, such a caring god that they give them with a unique blessing. Or maybe the one's you've created are just unlucky and are nuts (crazy).
The player notices it when going to the past but the world is slowly becoming less magical and, as magical creatures, they're suffering immensely because of it.

Canonically, with Flur:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes