Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
I'm thinking that the mix of capital letters and non make make things break. I fixed it in the upcoming version but it caused problems in the past.

The problem with there being multiple versions of QSP is that some versions have a tolerance for it while others do not. There's one version that just causes instant level ups and makes the game unplayable.
sounds like to me that the engine change cannot come soon enough.

Reactions: Solid Snekk

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm thinking that the mix of capital letters and non make make things break. I fixed it in the upcoming version but it caused problems in the past.

The problem with there being multiple versions of QSP is that some versions have a tolerance for it while others do not. There's one version that just causes instant level ups and makes the game unplayable.
Hahaha. I was all set to backtrack again, again (again) when I decided to peak under the hood. I don't pretend to know anything about anything regarding the code, but there's this bit here:

if MarikoBlessing=1 and NogitsuneBorn=0 and rand(1, 5)=1: NogitsuneBorn=1&MarikoNogitsune=1

So, from what I understand (and I could totally be wrong) it's a random chance and it needs the MarikoBlessing trigger - which unlike AveeBlessing, doesn't seem to currently exist in the game beyond this one mention. As such, even if I get Mariko the bread and bred combo resulting in her pregnancy, there's no chance currently for her to be Foxxy's mother. (Which I was under the impression was an option from earlier conversations, but that could totally be me reading things wrong.)

...Geez I'm glad I looked instead of grinding through another sleepless night.

Mar 23, 2022

Yeah. Coding do be like that. Fun fact (which I'm sure you're aware of) coders usually prefer consistency and readability over reliability (I'd assume, at least that's what the few coders I know personally have told me). If it's written the same each time and it's easy to find problem then issues aren't an issue. In your defence and the defence of most people who start coding for the first time. If an engine allows it you'd probaly pick it up . I know if I didn't read a lot of coding and have a weird love/hate relationship with it I'd probably have made the same mistake with capatalizing stuff.

Hahaha. I was all set to backtrack again, again (again) when I decided to peak under the hood. I don't pretend to know anything about anything regarding the code, but there's this bit here:

if MarikoBlessing=1 and NogitsuneBorn=0 and rand(1, 5)=1: NogitsuneBorn=1&MarikoNogitsune=1

So, from what I understand (and I could totally be wrong) it's a random chance and it needs the MarikoBlessing trigger - which unlike AveeBlessing, doesn't seem to currently exist in the game beyond this one mention. As such, even if I get Mariko the bread and bred combo resulting in her pregnancy, there's no chance currently for her to be Foxxy's mother. (Which I was under the impression was an option from earlier conversations, but that could totally be me reading things wrong.)

Yeah, I think making Mariko pregnant, using that method, is more of an over sight then an actual meant to be. I know Mariko will be able to be knocked up. But as you saw and mentioned she doesn't have a blessing in game like Avee. So that scene/pregnancy is more of an easter egg or sneak peek then an actual pregnancy that does result in Foxxy. Yes, I'm aware it's a fully functioning pregnancy. Also good on you for checking the code to figure it out. You're 100% right, it's a 1 in 5 change and with Mariko's blessing (not in game yet). Meaning no Mariko's Foxxy. Also not sure why Snekk doesn't use booleans (true or false) for things like that. Maybe they know something I don't know?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Looks like regardless of knocking up Mariko twice the game is absolutely adamant that the Alurane is Foxxy's mother. I refuse! Especially after the hint of bread based goodness. I don't understand why it triggered the way it did, or how to avoid it.

...Trying to find out if I can edit my save to add the appropriate flag or something. ...Which is looking less and less likely. Arg.
Add the flags to the cheat area and tap it ingame. Save editing is more difficult than game editor for some reason.

sounds like to me that the engine change cannot come soon enough.
I am leaning closer and closer to abandoning QSP for it as soon as I figure out how to port how I do the events over without having to rewrite everything from scratch.

20% chance to get anyone pregnant but it becomes 100% if you have the spell active.

Once pregnant, both have another 20% chance to birth Foxxy. Look under "npcpreg" as the check is handled at birth rather than conception.

I can just remove that check though, making their firstborn Foxxy.

The alraune is the 100% chance to create Foxxy if you've never sexed up either of the foxes.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I am not going to have an update ready this week.

Spent the weekend with my family for Memorial Day and all last week has been a V Rising bender.

My plans were to add/fix the fox content which I have done for the most part, it just needs testing.

Current plans:

+ Secretary work updates/upgrades
+ Slum community center work

I have no idea if I'll finish them or get distracted but I'm also trying out the python script that is meant to break the game into its base locations, and have been failing generally at every try.

Reactions: nixx

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Add the flags to the cheat area and tap it ingame. Save editing is more difficult than game editor for some reason.

I am leaning closer and closer to abandoning QSP for it as soon as I figure out how to port how I do the events over without having to rewrite everything from scratch.

20% chance to get anyone pregnant but it becomes 100% if you have the spell active.

Once pregnant, both have another 20% chance to birth Foxxy. Look under "npcpreg" as the check is handled at birth rather than conception.

I can just remove that check though, making their firstborn Foxxy.

The alraune is the 100% chance to create Foxxy if you've never sexed up either of the foxes.
That's where I looked up that line, though. Here's the bit:

! Mariko
if PregMarikoDay>0: PregMarikoDay-=1
if PregMarikoDay=0 and PregnantMariko=1:
MarikoBirth+=1
FoxKid+=1
MarikoFox+=1
PregnantMariko=0

MarikoBlessing doesn't show up anywhere else in the game using the search engine. Thus Mariko cannot be the mom the way this is currently created.

That's the way I discovered the Silver Spear and Silver Dagger both couldn't be used for the battle to slay a diety- but amusingly enough Meat's axe is perfectly fine.

In a less bitchy sounding topic (internet is horrid about that sort of thing), I've got a lore curiosity: Mariko has saved the players bacon a few times in various quests (you hear the ringing of a bell). So what is the "reason" that she doesn't employ this trick all the time? Like, I understand the player needs to go back and forth from hell for plot and such, mechanically. And also if there was no risk rewards wouldn't feel particularly fun.

But as the story is going along, Mariko is actually getting stronger, rather than weaker. ...Maybe she's sapped from training or bolstered Avee? Or something else is interfering? ...I suppose since she's on speaking terms with Death maybe she's been told to let you drop here and there to keep you honest? Dunno, haha.

Sounds like a fine weekend indeed!

Parting shots:

I can't remember - was there a specific look to Mariko's amulet along the surface? I.e. the logo or whatnot? I'll probably just do a flat silver disc sort of deal if there isn't.

When Foxy abducts the PC she breaks both bangles from Gobwife and First. Kinda feels like the player would scold her for that at the least. But even if they don't, they go from broken to instantly back to normal being accidentally murder death killed by Yvee and you come back. Not a huge deal, but something to explain it, or even a short scene of fixing them with Gobwife and First together might be a nice moment.

I had a idea regarding the ghost capture for Foxxy: Maybe when you use that path, the Ghost Mom or Avery asks if your intent is to capture or to kill. (I ask because if feels kinda weird to lewd her then take her out.)

Next, this is the lewd mansion, yeah? So if the option for the hands to be all gropey like usual are still active/toggled, when the trap is spun both Foxxy and the Protagonist are gangbanged/groped into putty by the ghosties with the mosties. That's one way to bond! So it ends with her in your arms, totally spent and exhausted.

You could even have Avery make a not too subtle warning to stave off potential complaints here or there, I suppose.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
The more I play this game and read about what others have gotten up to, the more i feel like a guide in the form of a flow chart would be supremely helpful.

Mar 23, 2022
1. In a less bitchy sounding topic (internet is horrid about that sort of thing), I've got a lore curiosity: Mariko has saved the players bacon a few times in various quests (you hear the ringing of a bell). So what is the "reason" that she doesn't employ this trick all the time? Like, I understand the player needs to go back and forth from hell for plot and such, mechanically. And also if there was no risk rewards wouldn't feel particularly fun.

2. But as the story is going along, Mariko is actually getting stronger, rather than weaker. ...Maybe she's sapped from training or bolstered Avee? Or something else is interfering? ...I suppose since she's on speaking terms with Death maybe she's been told to let you drop here and there to keep you honest? Dunno, haha.

Parting shots:

3. I can't remember - was there a specific look to Mariko's amulet along the surface? I.e. the logo or whatnot? I'll probably just do a flat silver disc sort of deal if there isn't.

4. When Foxy abducts the PC she breaks both bangles from Gobwife and First. Kinda feels like the player would scold her for that at the least. But even if they don't, they go from broken to instantly back to normal being accidentally murder death killed by Yvee and you come back. Not a huge deal, but something to explain it, or even a short scene of fixing them with Gobwife and First together might be a nice moment.
1. I can't remember where it's stated exactly but Mariko is the goddess of chance. Everytime you hear the ringing of the bell she's basically nudged the change to be a different one. For you this means you hear a ring and a coin flip is heads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now imagine that but for something much more complex. It would put a great toll on you either mentally, physically or magically.

2. If I'm not mistaken gods power is derived from two sources. A god is given a power by (insert means here) usually the Creator. However a god's power can waver or bolster (grow weaker or stronger) depending on their worshippers. When the pc first meets Mariko her followers have very little faith in her. By doing some quests from her the pc makes her follower believe in her more causing her to have stonger powers. In fact if no one knows of a god then it's possible they cease to exist. But that doesn't mean it's always the case.

3. Just like the goblin bangle it's left vague to give the players imagination a whirl. So how it looks it up to interpretation. Personally I see it as a small coin outdated coin that is no longer exists. Sort of how if you have asian coin in the west. You have no idea what it is but it's small, round, flat and metal. But that's how I see it. If you see it differently then that's also correct.

4. Without spoilers the reason the bangle might be replaces is simply due to gobwife or your inventory.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. That's where I looked up that line, though. Here's the bit:

! Mariko
if PregMarikoDay>0: PregMarikoDay-=1
if PregMarikoDay=0 and PregnantMariko=1:
MarikoBirth+=1
FoxKid+=1
MarikoFox+=1
PregnantMariko=0

MarikoBlessing doesn't show up anywhere else in the game using the search engine. Thus Mariko cannot be the mom the way this is currently created.

2. That's the way I discovered the Silver Spear and Silver Dagger both couldn't be used for the battle to slay a diety- but amusingly enough Meat's axe is perfectly fine.

3. In a less bitchy sounding topic (internet is horrid about that sort of thing), I've got a lore curiosity: Mariko has saved the players bacon a few times in various quests (you hear the ringing of a bell). So what is the "reason" that she doesn't employ this trick all the time? Like, I understand the player needs to go back and forth from hell for plot and such, mechanically. And also if there was no risk rewards wouldn't feel particularly fun.

4. But as the story is going along, Mariko is actually getting stronger, rather than weaker. ...Maybe she's sapped from training or bolstered Avee? Or something else is interfering? ...I suppose since she's on speaking terms with Death maybe she's been told to let you drop here and there to keep you honest? Dunno, haha.

Parting shots:

5. I can't remember - was there a specific look to Mariko's amulet along the surface? I.e. the logo or whatnot? I'll probably just do a flat silver disc sort of deal if there isn't.

6. When Foxy abducts the PC she breaks both bangles from Gobwife and First. Kinda feels like the player would scold her for that at the least. But even if they don't, they go from broken to instantly back to normal being accidentally murder death killed by Yvee and you come back. Not a huge deal, but something to explain it, or even a short scene of fixing them with Gobwife and First together might be a nice moment.

7. I had a idea regarding the ghost capture for Foxxy: Maybe when you use that path, the Ghost Mom or Avery asks if your intent is to capture or to kill. (I ask because if feels kinda weird to lewd her then take her out.)

8. Next, this is the lewd mansion, yeah? So if the option for the hands to be all gropey like usual are still active/toggled, when the trap is spun both Foxxy and the Protagonist are gangbanged/groped into putty by the ghosties with the mosties. That's one way to bond! So it ends with her in your arms, totally spent and exhausted.

You could even have Avery make a not too subtle warning to stave off potential complaints here or there, I suppose.
1. I've removed it and a few other things from the fox pregnancies. The first child of any kitsune is Foxxy.

2. The axe is to replace the fact that Hamstring is not going to part with his. I also fixed it, the tag was misspelled.

3. She will literally die.

Mariko's response if you've done the prison quest before rescuing the shrine is:
"I helped you with Carver, can you help me?", she asks, so much more tired than she was before.

If she is weakened when Avalon is defeated she fades away due to lack of faith.

4. As the story progresses she gets busier and can't micromanage you, but at that point Avee is able to step up and go even further than Mariko ever could. I do have fights planned that are skipped/avoided if the younger Mariko is alive, but they're for when things calm down.

5. If you look in the items folder of the game there is a picture of a bell I once considered using for it. It is described as an amulet but I recall an extremely early draft of Mariko being a catfolk instead of a kitsune and it was a bell necklace that fell off. It behaves more or less like a Witcher amulet so maybe it is stylized in that way but with a fox motif.

6. I'll add a little note to that. Lo is industrious and has her kobolds fix your stuff.

7. I considered that and there was a special end planned where the ghosts dragged her into the mirror and she was stuck on the other side endlessly being ravaged by ghosts forever, but a lack of art made that option not very viable.

8. If there is ghost art that exists for them that I can use I'll absolutely write a scene where they join you at the manor for some fun times but I couldn't find a whole lot, at least not a whole lot that I could use.

Edit before post: Throw_AwayPower is correct on all accounts but I don't want to quote their whole post.

The more I play this game and read about what others have gotten up to, the more i feel like a guide in the form of a flow chart would be supremely helpful.
I've applied to a few wiki sites to start up a wiki, all of which never responded or locked my application.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I've removed it and a few other things from the fox pregnancies. The first child of any kitsune is Foxxy.

8. If there is ghost art that exists for them that I can use I'll absolutely write a scene where they join you at the manor for some fun times but I couldn't find a whole lot, at least not a whole lot that I could use.
Thanks Power! Thanks Snekk! Lore tasty and good.

8. I'm getting used to art again but it's starting to come together. I'll give it a whirl, since I'm stuck home this week anyway. Mostly because I think that's a hilarious tone to set for the dramatic come together moment for the Kitsune fam when they arrive to find you and Foxxy twitching and spent.

Hmmm. Maybe two pics. One being ravaged, the other showing the aftermath. Question: ghost spunk, yes or no? Purely ornamental.

I guess I'll try drawing first with the gob, since that's my preferred element, but I should probably do a human style too for a generic filler/catch all as a follow up.

Not to complicate things further, but wasn't Foxxy a futa? Though I suppose it could be a sheath or just god mode whipping it out and all that.

Oh, on that topic, is it possible to avoid Percy getting frogged, or at least turn them futa again?

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I feel like suggesting a new type of potion, stronger than the current one that the woodland witch makes for you, the one to change sex. Currently to go from one f to m or vice versa, you find yourself drinking about twenty potions. You could add a more expensive but definitive one, which turns you into a standard M and standard F. (because currently, taking either one takes you to extremes, with abnormal genitals)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thanks Power! Thanks Snekk! Lore tasty and good.

1. I'm getting used to art again but it's starting to come together. I'll give it a whirl, since I'm stuck home this week anyway. Mostly because I think that's a hilarious tone to set for the dramatic come together moment for the Kitsune fam when they arrive to find you and Foxxy twitching and spent.

2. Hmmm. Maybe two pics. One being ravaged, the other showing the aftermath. Question: ghost spunk, yes or no? Purely ornamental.

I guess I'll try drawing first with the gob, since that's my preferred element, but I should probably do a human style too for a generic filler/catch all as a follow up.

3. Not to complicate things further, but wasn't Foxxy a futa? Though I suppose it could be a sheath or just god mode whipping it out and all that.

4. Oh, on that topic, is it possible to avoid Percy getting frogged, or at least turn them futa again?
1. I'll add putting moving Foxxy around so they can do stuff, mostly Percy and Meat, there.

2. Sure

3. I considered that and kept her female for two reasons: One, because I want to make encountering futanari optional for those not into it and Two, because I couldn't find enough art to make it happen. Mostly two and you would have had a choice, 'You see a...' and then the option between female and futanari.

4. Don't lead Foxxy back to the farm. If you do unfrog Percy at your farm gate you get a scene with their dad so I consider it worth doing.

I feel like suggesting a new type of potion, stronger than the current one that the woodland witch makes for you, the one to change sex. Currently to go from one f to m or vice versa, you find yourself drinking about twenty potions. You could add a more expensive but definitive one, which turns you into a standard M and standard F. (because currently, taking either one takes you to extremes, with abnormal genitals)
The potions are meant to be kinda shit, there's an apothecary I'm also working on that will let you change your character instantly.

Reactions: Vombatidi

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I'll add putting moving Foxxy around so they can do stuff, mostly Percy and Meat, there.

2. Sure

3. I considered that and kept her female for two reasons: One, because I want to make encountering futanari optional for those not into it and Two, because I couldn't find enough art to make it happen. Mostly two and you would have had a choice, 'You see a...' and then the option between female and futanari.

4. Don't lead Foxxy back to the farm. If you do unfrog Percy at your farm gate you get a scene with their dad so I consider it worth doing.
2. I can see why you struggled on this one. It sounds like fun, but art options are all over the place. I'll make it work though, haha.

3. *Quietly removes the freshly sorted bulky folder of WIP Foxxy pics* Welp. Bummer, but makes sense. Dang. I was looking forward to that. Would have added some spice to the kitsune family dynamic. I'm guessing by that logic Loksi won't be either?

4. Saw the scene before, and it's a good one. Nice to see Amrel and Percy get together. Though as I said, doing so there's no way to change from Percy's restored bits afterwards.

Hrm. That leaves three friendly potential dongle bearers other than the PC (Meat, Percy Bill) and all the rest are waifu's. Humanoid wise, anyway. I'm guessing I'm in the minority, but it feels kinda... dunno. Like, the bulk of the D encounters are all adversarial. Other than the Lumberjack workers and I guess the werewolf counts, too. Ah well. Pretty sure if the cast had 50% more traps/femboys and futa types I'd still be hankering for more, haha. I regret nothing!

I think I recall a bard being mentioned in the second act, trapped somewhere.

The arena gladiator seems to be permanently pregnant, regardless of the child being born.

Not entirely sure why we just go along with the mushroom's plan or lead people to her. Glory holes are great and all, but doesn't she melt people's brains with prolonged contact, and is highly addictive on top of it? And installing that in the heart of the suburbs, which is full of people that you potentially mostly like? Whoops.

There also seems to be an option to choose something gloryhole related when wearing the nun clothing when chatting to the lumberjacks, but I think it's bugged.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
While playing I made two more quick fixes. There was an extra " ' " after &*nl, I think line 121 of demonapotho. I also fix a scene where there was no exit. secretarywork line 193. I simply copied 166 act.

For people not familiar with the code I fixed the demon apothecary error and working at the office in the castle.

edit: oh yeah I forgot notpade++ doesn't use the same numbering. This edit is mainly to make it easier for Snekk to find it, assuming they hasn't already fixed it.

(This place isn`t too far from there.", Percy says after a moment.) Should find the line for demonapotho just remove the brackets.

(It is a pleasant chat and you leave happier for it.) Should find the one fore the secertary work. again just remove the brakets.

Also yada yada online safety blah blah. Feel free to shout at me if I broke anything with those two.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Who is Foxxy? I've seen them mentioned a few times, but haven't found them ingame
Foxxy is the Nogitsune. She shows up after you've done a large chunk off Mariko's quest. If I'm not mistaken she shows affter you've done the quest on tentacle island and knocked up a kitsune, in 1.99.33 only Avee but in later version Mariko also works. If either of those two fail then the kitsune alraune (the fox plant lady on tentacle island) is a catch all to cover it. As for what she is basically she's the antichrist of Kitsune. Mariko's believes that the Nogitsune will be the one to kill her (at least the last thing I knew of it, it might have changed but probably not). A Nogitsune is also only able to be fathered by the PC due to lore reasons.

Basically Foxxy is your child with a fox lady that you meet after a long quest line.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
For general flavor, the reason Nog is such a big deal is she's rumored to be the doom, gloom, the end of furry tailed, highly bangable kitsune as they know it. Given that so many of the primary characters have sacrificed so much (possibly not for the best of reasons, but certainly with the best of intentions) and the race at the start is very much diminished, it's easy to see why this is considered the final nail in the coffin.

But that's, just, like, the oral historians opinion, man. In truth there's more going on, and certainly some room for a active PC to stumble and fumble their way to victory.

Personally I look at Nog as the potential to bridge the gap between all the big name Kitsune types. Out of the three options I think I prefer the idea of Mariko being the mom (and the PC being the 'dad') because it ties Mariko even further to this world, gives Avee a sister to bond with, and Yvee potentially a student and friend she can guide. And of course, they all likely bang on the regular, haha.

Kinda sorta wanted her to be a traveling partner so you can take an active hand in her development and character as a partial goddess with nonexistant boots on the ground, but she, like Yvee are OP as truck. So probably not.

Reactions: Susan Xandera
Mar 23, 2022
For general flavor, the reason Nog is such a big deal is she's rumored to be the doom, gloom, the end of furry tailed, highly bangable kitsune as they know it. Given that so many of the primary characters have sacrificed so much (possibly not for the best of reasons, but certainly with the best of intentions) and the race at the start is very much diminished, it's easy to see why this is considered the final nail in the coffin.

But that's, just, like, the oral historians opinion, man. In truth there's more going on, and certainly some room for a active PC to stumble and fumble their way to victory.

Personally I look at Nog as the potential to bridge the gap between all the big name Kitsune types. Out of the three options I think I prefer the idea of Mariko being the mom (and the PC being the 'dad') because it ties Mariko even further to this world, gives Avee a sister to bond with, and Yvee potentially a student and friend she can guide. And of course, they all likely bang on the regular, haha.

Kinda sorta wanted her to be a traveling partner so you can take an active hand in her development and character as a partial goddess with nonexistant boots on the ground, but she, like Yvee are OP as truck. So probably not.
First

While I agree that kitsune are quite bangable that's a lot more the their history then you're aware of. I'm not typing spoilers but kitsune of old were much more unfriendly to put it as polite as possible.

second

Completely unrelated to the response and I'm pretty sure only Snekk will have the answer. What makes a demon a demon? From my knowledge they have "human" qualities, empathy for example. It also can't be they come from the demon plan (hell), Vespera doesn't. So like what is it exactly?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Right. I'll just toss this one out there, because I'm not one for leaving things unsaid or misunderstood if I can help it.

That came across more than a little abrasive, intentionally or not. Could be wrong though, as I'm medded up to my gills right know, so it could very much be my ego getting in the way. While I've been absent for a bit due to hospital stuff and life nonsense (none of which really matters here) I'm happy to say I've been here pretty close to the start, at least at these forums. I won't pretend to know everything, and I'm more than welcome to be wrong as the narrative shifts or shapes, but again, it felt more than a little of 'um, actually' and needless posturing from a lore wizard.

And lo! I am the one who bears all knowledge of all things Snekk! Kneel before my vast grasp of lore and lexicon, for I, and I alone hold the keys to the doors of the unknown! *crack of thunder and lightning*

One nerd (possibly) to another, as you mentioned, there was no need to dump five pages of lore back there. Simply put, sacrifices and choices have been made. Not all of them good. There's a reason kitsune were forbidden to fight. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find anything in this world that isn't entirely pure hearted and adoring other than say, First, Percy, and the snake sister Steelwind. (And I'm almost certain if a foolish soul said something unkind directed at you First might shank them.) Somebody asked who Foxxy was, and I gave my take.

Regardless of what I 'do or do not know' the initial, immediate here and now, the result or sum of the choices made that a player will see and experience as they begin the story is the Kitsune are very much on a downhill spiral, right?

Their goddess is drained, and while benevolent is largely detached and lethargic. Just lifting her head is a struggle, given she extends what few blessings she can to the those in the immediate area. The 'sanctuary' for the kitsune has been, much like the kitsune themselves, penetrated. *Rimshot* Most of which are getting by as a small pocket empty headed and eager sex slaves. Those that go against the grain are quickly subdued, often times by their own kind. (Yvee.)

They have a oral tradition of retaining history, which mostly involves deepthroating or rimming these days. So a lot of the information is going to be twisted or perverted, with only the big ticket items still holding some manner of shape. Nogitsune is the big bad of the culture, kind of akin to what will bring the end of times.

Wether that is a fundamental truth, a being that must be prevented or purged, or something that can be changed over the course of the adventure, is up to the player to discover.

Regarding Yvee

Speaking of discoveries though, there's room for some interesting and possibly unanswered questions/ideas:

Mar 23, 2022
Right. I'll just toss this one out there, because I'm not one for leaving things unsaid or misunderstood if I can help it.

That came across more than a little abrasive, intentionally or not. Could be wrong though, as I'm medded up to my gills right know, so it could very much be my ego getting in the way. While I've been absent for a bit due to hospital stuff and life nonsense (none of which really matters here) I'm happy to say I've been here pretty close to the start, at least at these forums. I won't pretend to know everything, and I'm more than welcome to be wrong as the narrative shifts or shapes, but again, it felt more than a little of 'um, actually' and needless posturing from a lore wizard.

And lo! I am the one who bears all knowledge of all things Snekk! Kneel before my vast grasp of lore and lexicon, for I, and I alone hold the keys to the doors of the unknown! *crack of thunder and lightning*

One nerd (possibly) to another, as you mentioned, there was no need to dump five pages of lore back there. Simply put, sacrifices and choices have been made. Not all of them good. There's a reason kitsune were forbidden to fight. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find anything in this world that isn't entirely pure hearted and adoring other than say, First, Percy, and the snake sister Steelwind. (And I'm almost certain if a foolish soul said something unkind directed at you First might shank them.) Somebody asked who Foxxy was, and I gave my take.

Regardless of what I 'do or do not know' the initial, immediate here and now, the result or sum of the choices made that a player will see and experience as they begin the story is the Kitsune are very much on a downhill spiral, right?

Their goddess is drained, and while benevolent is largely detached and lethargic. Just lifting her head is a struggle, given she extends what few blessings she can to the those in the immediate area. The 'sanctuary' for the kitsune has been, much like the kitsune themselves, penetrated. *Rimshot* Most of which are getting by as a small pocket empty headed and eager sex slaves. Those that go against the grain are quickly subdued, often times by their own kind. (Yvee.)

They have a oral tradition of retaining history, which mostly involves deepthroating or rimming these days. So a lot of the information is going to be twisted or perverted, with only the big ticket items still holding some manner of shape. Nogitsune is the big bad of the culture, kind of akin to what will bring the end of times.

Wether that is a fundamental truth, a being that must be prevented or purged, or something that can be changed over the course of the adventure, is up to the player to discover.

Regarding Yvee

Speaking of discoveries though, there's room for some interesting and possibly unanswered questions/ideas:

Was I the abrasive one or not? I'm confused, if I was I never meant to be. I just didn't want to type out some pretty big spoilers of how the old kitsune were pretty bad. When the player meets them, yes, they are in a downward spiral. Goblin King has taken control due to being taught how to enter the pocket by.... shit I forgot who. This is why Mariko is probably extra sapped (weak). Her followers are litrally being raped into mindless sex toys due to their past actions (not being able to fight). As for lore dumps I can't help it, I'm a lore whore. A rare type of imp that substanse itself on the lore of others. When someone wants to know something that I know my autistic imp brain goes "must answer in depth". Sometimes it's too much, actually that's normal, but it is what it is.

Also HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TAKE MY TITLE AS LORE GOBLIN!!! I'm THE LORE IMP! Look at my tomb! *pulls out single piece of paper* (this is a joke don't take this part seriously)

As for the questions I have a few ideas *pushes up glasses*

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes