hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
You can catch him opening interactions with Bess but you can't have sex with him if male.
Not trying to fuck him, just trying to catch him so i can unlock bess. Tried on 5min intervals, interacting with him everytime i went to the barn, but just cannot catch him with bess.

Going back to AH-64E's code markers ( if BillCaught=1 and BillCaughtAgree=0 and vagina>0: ) is there anyway to save edit those peramiters to be true so i can activate bess without catching him?

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
Also can we get some sort of failsafe for our personal boat. As currently, if you leave for tentacle isle and leave on the femme fatalis as a male, you're effectively softlocked out of going across the ocean again. Unable to drink femme potions in 1.97.

Mar 23, 2022
Not trying to fuck him, just trying to catch him so i can unlock bess. Tried on 5min intervals, interacting with him everytime i went to the barn, but just cannot catch him with bess.

Going back to AH-64E's code markers ( if BillCaught=1 and BillCaughtAgree=0 and vagina>0: ) is there anyway to save edit those peramiters to be true so i can activate bess without catching him?
I just ran it from start in 1.97. At 08:30 I went to the barn causing a scene to play out. I then went to the field talked to Bill about the cow. At 11:30 I went back to the barn talked to the humanoid cow. Asked how they could talk. now bess is unlocked.

So my guess is between 8am and 11 am Bill can be found with Bess in the barn on the steelwind farm. Then ask him about the strange cow while he's in the wheat field. Then talk to the humanoid cow when ever Bill isn't there.

Also I'm pretty sure the code AH-64E is refering to is the one where you start banging bill.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Hi! Is it me so dumb or something goes wrong? I can't find Yvee in goblins cave. Maybe there is some condition to make her appear?
If you're on 1.97 and you're in the goblin cave then click head deeper. Once there a Deserter should show up as an option. Might not show up if you don't have 50 gems. I haven't tested.

Now with pictures:
1697452798483.png
1697452837696.png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Keen. Going to use it on the boat and the amazons?

2. Thoughts on Percy outfit? Too silly? Or just about right? Working on getting used to adventuring outfits for the cast so I'm not always drawing them in the buff when they are in the city or wild. Or uh, other settings.

3. Messing with Gobwife instead of finishing the above, because I clearly can't learn. Hahaha.

4. Any idea when you'll hurl out another version? It's be easier to explore without most combat encounters resulting in mutually assured destrucion. No hurry, mind, just curious.
1. Percy was going to talk about their hopes and dreams when you rescued them, I'm gonna pop up the picture then.

2. I like it, and silly is alright.

3. I've added her as an ally for non-Unlucky starts

4. I'm trying to tie up all the ways you can escape the slums, since you're locked in there at the start of the game, to only allow a few different ways to escape there. Main problem is allowing and disabling the ability to enter your inventory since you can break things by opening it.

Also can we get some sort of failsafe for our personal boat. As currently, if you leave for tentacle isle and leave on the femme fatalis as a male, you're effectively softlocked out of going across the ocean again. Unable to drink femme potions in 1.97.
The captain is supposed to always be at whatever port you go to, I'll change it in the future to be true but the sea is a long way off.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Percy was going to talk about their hopes and dreams when you rescued them, I'm gonna pop up the picture then.

2. I like it, and silly is alright.

3. I've added her as an ally for non-Unlucky starts

4. I'm trying to tie up all the ways you can escape the slums, since you're locked in there at the start of the game, to only allow a few different ways to escape there. Main problem is allowing and disabling the ability to enter your inventory since you can break things by opening it.

The captain is supposed to always be at whatever port you go to, I'll change it in the future to be true but the sea is a long way off.
1. I was referring to the trap makeup, actually.

1a. I'm getting a better handle on Percy. If you have a request I can probably swing it.

2. I'll polish it up a bit, then. Maybe make a 'male' and female alternative. Should be easy enough. Percy probably keeps those hips regardless of that is equipped.

3. I got a decent looking design for her, I think. Not so much tribal as... well, I'll finish the sketch add a splash and color. You can tell me if it seems like something they'd adventure in, or not.

4. I believe in the me that believes in the you believing in the me that was believing the first thing, whatever it was. Your smut shall be the smut that pierces the heavens.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Regarding the inventory, I can't help but ponder a few things:

1. Where would poisoned foods go, if they are in fact going into the food supplies area or not, on the one hand, it would be funny to accidentally poison yourself with your own poisoned food or just something you unwittingly gathered, but the lack of clarity may be an issue gameplay wise as it would then do the opposite of what food normally does.

2. Where does armor go? I'd imagine that in the clothing section as it is something you wear (incidentally, can't wait for bikini armor to be a thing with maybe while having the drawback of obvious lack of protection, it could have evasion and maybe even protection from heat effects or something.)

2a. What about shields, are they "clothing" as they work as armor, "weapons" for as a combat item that is held in hand (but that could have some potential combat applications such as from a shield bash), or "resources" as it is not quite one of those things?
1. Once I add in the lizard race, poisoned food can be eaten normally and once wolf-race gets full support you can eat undead. I just need to re-add eating back into the game, but poisoned food will be listed as such.

2. Clothing at the moment, it may be expanded further.

2a. Accessories at the moment, if I add shields. I do eventually want to have the area up to Fort Reach available without bugs and then I can add other weapons and accessories into the game.

1. I was referring to the trap makeup, actually.

1a. I'm getting a better handle on Percy. If you have a request I can probably swing it.

2. I'll polish it up a bit, then. Maybe make a 'male' and female alternative. Should be easy enough. Percy probably keeps those hips regardless of that is equipped.

3. I got a decent looking design for her, I think. Not so much tribal as... well, I'll finish the sketch add a splash and color. You can tell me if it seems like something they'd adventure in, or not.

4. I believe in the me that believes in the you believing in the me that was believing the first thing, whatever it was. Your smut shall be the smut that pierces the heavens.
1. Oh. No, you meet the Captain in an early quest for Death.

1a. Cute femboy pls.

4. Doing my best.

damn, I guess Snek either had no response to my last post or it just got lost with the other stuff.
I miss a lot of things.

Aug 8, 2017
I ran across a bug that I suspect is on my end, not a problem with 1.98. In the opening fight of the Chosen One start, I had two options: `Attack` and `Surrender`. `Attack` did nothing. I don't mean I did no damage, I mean the game didn't react in any way I could see when I clicked `Attack`. `Surrender` lost me the fight as expected, and then I was able to proceed through the prologue. On getting back to Britmor, I decided to try the mine quest to see if combat would go any differently. This time, `To Retreat` appeared in addition to the same options as before. Attack still did nothing. `To Retreat` got me out of the fight, so that appears to be working.

I'm on Linux using and I'm a few commits behind, so hopefully giving it another try with an up-to-date client will go better.

EDIT: It did not help. I also tried going with Shipwreck start instead of Chosen One, to see if having a weapon would do anything. Time to try Windows to see what happens there.
EDIT2: Well, that took longer than expected. To cut a long story short, I ended up having to download the game twice, but now it seems to be working with no sign of the problem I encountered on Linux.

Last edited:

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
I ran across a bug that I suspect is on my end, not a problem with 1.98. In the opening fight of the Chosen One start, I had two options: `Attack` and `Surrender`. `Attack` did nothing. I don't mean I did no damage, I mean the game didn't react in any way I could see when I clicked `Attack`. `Surrender` lost me the fight as expected, and then I was able to proceed through the prologue. On getting back to Britmor, I decided to try the mine quest to see if combat would go any differently. This time, `To Retreat` appeared in addition to the same options as before. Attack still did nothing. `To Retreat` got me out of the fight, so that appears to be working.

I'm on Linux using and I'm a few commits behind, so hopefully giving it another try with an up-to-date client will go better.

EDIT: It did not help. I also tried going with Shipwreck start instead of Chosen One, to see if having a weapon would do anything. Time to try Windows to see what happens there.
EDIT2: Well, that took longer than expected. To cut a long story short, I ended up having to download the game twice, but now it seems to be working with no sign of the problem I encountered on Linux.
Yh combat is a little broke. Even winning a random encounter in the wilds throws an error message. As snekk did say, 1.98 is even more broken then 1.97 was. I dont fault em for it, recoding/building everything is a pain, expecially when code neeeds to cross reference other things.

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
I know most bugs have been reported. I did try to search the thread as well, but going to ask.
Is there any forced male to female transformations? I know the potion is currently bugged, but rather surpised some things (like goblins) would not be abusing the hell of these pots.
Same as tenticles over time.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I know most bugs have been reported. I did try to search the thread as well, but going to ask.
Is there any forced male to female transformations? I know the potion is currently bugged, but rather surpised some things (like goblins) would not be abusing the hell of these pots.
Same as tenticles over time.
There is an island where there is a plant that does what you are looking for, the island of tentacles

Reactions: Serpream

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So i finally decided to give this one a try and i already love it. There's a healthy variety of content, there's a healthy variety of fetishes for people to go for, there's NPC's that can be transformed into other genders (great for those that are only into M/M or M/F, you can switch the NPC's gender to what you prefer to experience), you can purchase properties and manage them (not only housing, but facilities as well)...dude, this game's a freaking gem, totally awesome project!

For me, this game gives a good variety of options for the player to customize what kind of content they'll want to experience, you can toggle things on and off and customize the npcs to a certain extent. What really made me love this game is how open the dev is with content and how expansive the simulation systems are in this game. You can buy a farm and develop it (currently to a limited extent), you can buy houses and even facilities (like a clinic, or the local academy through a quest), you can have your love interests move in and select where they'll live (game will even show a scene of your love interests getting into bed with you), and the cherry on top is: it's a game that has content for both sides of the spectrum, straight content and gay content, which i wholeheartedly appreciate and hope the dev will continue to do (it's what brought me into the game).

If i'm being honest with myself, the only things i wish the dev would consider is possibly giving the player a way to actually earn a mansion of their own with no ties attached (no conditions, you don't have to turn it into a brothel, you don't have to go through a quest that's focused on only straight content or gay content in case its a major turn-off for the player, just a very hard to earn mansion that could be developed in many ways in the future) and the option to become or play as a demon-race character.

The sex interactions are good, the game doesn't rely on a lilith's throne or hentai high school-style interactive sex scene but it doesn't write a huge wall of text either, instead it shows you an image and it gives you the actions being performed. To me it was good enough, i personally don't think it needs to write a huge wall of text in detail, the player themselves can fill in the gaps with their own imagination, but if the dev would like to expand the details of the sex actions a bit more in future updates i would say go for it. Personally, the femboys in the game are absolute cuties, especially Percy, very well written.

Thanks dev for making this gem, i feel like there should be more games like this one in the works (y)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. If i'm being honest with myself, the only things i wish the dev would consider is possibly giving the player a way to actually earn a mansion of their own with no ties attached (no conditions, you don't have to turn it into a brothel, you don't have to go through a quest that's focused on only straight content or gay content in case its a major turn-off for the player, just a very hard to earn mansion that could be developed in many ways in the future) and the option to become or play as a demon-race character.

2. The sex interactions are good, the game doesn't rely on a lilith's throne or hentai high school-style interactive sex scene but it doesn't write a huge wall of text either, instead it shows you an image and it gives you the actions being performed. To me it was good enough, i personally don't think it needs to write a huge wall of text in detail, the player themselves can fill in the gaps with their own imagination, but if the dev would like to expand the details of the sex actions a bit more in future updates i would say go for it. Personally, the femboys in the game are absolute cuties, especially Percy, very well written.

3. Thanks dev for making this gem, i feel like there should be more games like this one in the works (y)
1. I'm adding a few more properties so the PC can have their "main base" type house in a few different areas. Working on the mechanics for it but the current plans are: the farm, a small island castle, a mansion along the road, and in the White Space which will allow for more customization of the place. More obviously can be added with their own benefits and downsides.

2. That's a problem I'm dealing with as some scenes were lifted from Rubedo as this was originally a mod for it. Working on updating some of the oldest content is taking time as I've improved in my coding skills and the old content is simply poorly written, but tied to so many things that the untangling process takes awhile.

3. Glad you're having fun.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
So i finally decided to give this one a try and i already love it. There's a healthy variety of content, there's a healthy variety of fetishes for people to go for, there's NPC's that can be transformed into other genders (great for those that are only into M/M or M/F, you can switch the NPC's gender to what you prefer to experience), you can purchase properties and manage them (not only housing, but facilities as well)...dude, this game's a freaking gem, totally awesome project!

For me, this game gives a good variety of options for the player to customize what kind of content they'll want to experience, you can toggle things on and off and customize the npcs to a certain extent. What really made me love this game is how open the dev is with content and how expansive the simulation systems are in this game. You can buy a farm and develop it (currently to a limited extent), you can buy houses and even facilities (like a clinic, or the local academy through a quest), you can have your love interests move in and select where they'll live (game will even show a scene of your love interests getting into bed with you), and the cherry on top is: it's a game that has content for both sides of the spectrum, straight content and gay content, which i wholeheartedly appreciate and hope the dev will continue to do (it's what brought me into the game).

If i'm being honest with myself, the only things i wish the dev would consider is possibly giving the player a way to actually earn a mansion of their own with no ties attached (no conditions, you don't have to turn it into a brothel, you don't have to go through a quest that's focused on only straight content or gay content in case its a major turn-off for the player, just a very hard to earn mansion that could be developed in many ways in the future) and the option to become or play as a demon-race character.

The sex interactions are good, the game doesn't rely on a lilith's throne or hentai high school-style interactive sex scene but it doesn't write a huge wall of text either, instead it shows you an image and it gives you the actions being performed. To me it was good enough, i personally don't think it needs to write a huge wall of text in detail, the player themselves can fill in the gaps with their own imagination, but if the dev would like to expand the details of the sex actions a bit more in future updates i would say go for it. Personally, the femboys in the game are absolute cuties, especially Percy, very well written.

Thanks dev for making this gem, i feel like there should be more games like this one in the works (y)
I can only fully agree with the analysis, especially as it concerns the number of contents present. M/F and M/M go hand in hand, and I love this, there is not a preferential path, but an alternative, and this is commendable. I think all that's missing is mpreg at this point, but I don't know, I know there's also an area full of bugs. Everyone can have a piece of this cake.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I agree that having MPreg in the game would be incredibly awesome, if the dev thinks it's something that would be possible to implement into the game it would make pregnancy content available to everyone that's into it. Maybe after the dev is done with the current rework and back into the regular update schedule it could be done in one of the future updates :)

Edit 1 [21, October]: Sorry, i forgot to mention another possible suggestion for the dev to consider. In certain situations, like the academy development, i'm pretty sure that it is only possible to have encounters that are straight content only. Pretty sure i have at the very least reached the near-end of all the possible upgrades, including the clinic advancements for the academy. It's very enjoyable to play through the development of the academy, including it's corruption arc, it's very well done. However, there is only straight content to be found there, and it's such a shame because it is a great addition to the game, including immersion. I enjoyed greatly developing the academy, from advancing the students' stats, to facility advancements and finally the corruption arc. Dev, please consider adding in m/m content to situations like these in the game. Not only for the academy, but for future scenarios where the player is developing or corrupting a facility or land, let the player choose and experience the content they desire most. Please do not misunderstand, the way you have implemented the events are great, the pictures are very hot as well as the writing, all in all very good, but exclusive only to straight. How about adding in male students for those looking for gay content? Add a route to make them all crossdress and so on. Thank you for reading and apologies for the wall of text :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
when does Annabelle visit the farm after their first visit? They always seem to be there and it says [She always seems to be working.]
i'm a human fem pc that knows about their blond mode too

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I agree that having MPreg in the game would be incredibly awesome, if the dev thinks it's something that would be possible to implement into the game it would make pregnancy content available to everyone that's into it. Maybe after the dev is done with the current rework and back into the regular update schedule it could be done in one of the future updates :)

Edit 1 [21, October]: Sorry, i forgot to mention another possible suggestion for the dev to consider. In certain situations, like the academy development, i'm pretty sure that it is only possible to have encounters that are straight content only. Pretty sure i have at the very least reached the near-end of all the possible upgrades, including the clinic advancements for the academy. It's very enjoyable to play through the development of the academy, including it's corruption arc, it's very well done. However, there is only straight content to be found there, and it's such a shame because it is a great addition to the game, including immersion. I enjoyed greatly developing the academy, from advancing the students' stats, to facility advancements and finally the corruption arc. Dev, please consider adding in m/m content to situations like these in the game. Not only for the academy, but for future scenarios where the player is developing or corrupting a facility or land, let the player choose and experience the content they desire most. Please do not misunderstand, the way you have implemented the events are great, the pictures are very hot as well as the writing, all in all very good, but exclusive only to straight. How about adding in male students for those looking for gay content? Add a route to make them all crossdress and so on. Thank you for reading and apologies for the wall of text :ROFLMAO:
MPreg is in an odd spot since it is one of those cursed conditions that get you arrested for something that you can't control like getting raped and impregnated by a monster.

The school is going to be overhauled soon once I add in the ability to take classes. I need to make it so that if you made any friends as a student that they get referenced when you start teaching.

One of the main problems I've been working on is fixing the problems with the inventory so that stuff like crossdressing can be done without getting odd messages like "You drink the makeup kit" or accidentally opening up the inventory during conversations and having to restart the event.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
when does Annabelle visit the farm after their first visit? They always seem to be there and it says [She always seems to be working.]
i'm a human fem pc that knows about their blond mode too
She's supposed to visit after you tell her Bess is at your farm, but its random. I'm going to have her become a permanent resident in the new update, but that may take awhile to get to the farm.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
MPreg is in an odd spot since it is one of those cursed conditions that get you arrested for something that you can't control like getting raped and impregnated by a monster.

The school is going to be overhauled soon once I add in the ability to take classes. I need to make it so that if you made any friends as a student that they get referenced when you start teaching.

One of the main problems I've been working on is fixing the problems with the inventory so that stuff like crossdressing can be done without getting odd messages like "You drink the makeup kit" or accidentally opening up the inventory during conversations and having to restart the event.
Ah gotcha, it's interesting that you mentioned being arrested and it instantly came to me how you could see the laws of the land in several locations. I feel like MPreg, as well as many other mutations in the future, could be added in, but it would be up to the player to decide if they want to develop said mutation.

So for instance, to avoid being arrested because of a certain mutation that would break one of the laws of the land (or even incest, in many areas), giving the player ways to corrupt the lands and change it, like its laws, would make it possible and less punishing for the player to develop said mutations or perform certain actions.

So for example, if the player wants to perform reproductive incest, and they go and check the laws of the land, they would have to corrupt the town in some way (political corruption, bribery, dark magic, demonic influence, etc) and change that particular law. I can totally see MPreg and other mutations being possible, it's just a matter of making sure it can be toggled out of the way for those that don't want it in their games. I think it's important to always give people the freedom to determine if they want certain fetishes or kinks in their game, people don't like it when things are shoved into their faces when they don't want that specific kind of content in their game run and can't toggle it off.

As for the school part, that's sounding pretty awesome and it has me excited to see what you have in store for that specific update, those look like great additions to add in, especially befriending students (y)

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes