Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bugfix 13 is ready, more or less, I'm just finishing out a questline for the forest brothel. Depending on how long it takes I may just finish it in bugfix 14 because there's a lot involved.

I planned to work on the town and market, I almost entirely worked on the forest brothel. At least stuff is getting done, I suppose.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The QSP itself don't work. Just stuck into starting app itself. In background processes (if Russian version of Task Manager translated word by word). Windows 10, Win64. I use the version of QSP, that author provided in the folder with the game. in reliability history QSP don't show up.
Here are a couple suggestions you can try, I have no idea if they will help or not.

When you download the game and extract the files, there should be 2 folders and a batch file.
If you are using the Start Game.bat file, try right clicking on the file and selecting Run as Administrator.
Sometimes forcing something to run as administrator can help with some computers.

Try going into the QSP folder and launching the QSP player directly. If it opens up, you can click on Quest and then select Open Game and browse to the game file in the Vcindio folder.

If none of those work, download the QSP 1.9 from the link on the first page. Extract the player into its own folder and try launching it. If it opens, click Quest, Open Game, and browse to where the game file is, in the Vcindio folder.

If all else fails, try restarting your computer, Do Not Shutdown, just restart. If your Windows 10 machine has the Fast Start Up enabled, shutting down the machine may not clear all issues, so just restart/reboot the computer and see if that helps.

You can try checking the Event Log for Windows, to see if there is any messages about why QSP isn't starting.

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
I planned to work on the town and market...
Will the quest line to change the law be added back into the game soon? You mentioned a while ago that it was disabled and being extensively reworked. Since then I haven't really seen it mentioned in this thread. Is it in progress, or is there still a lot of work to be done on this quest?

Not complaining, just curious.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Will the quest line to change the law be added back into the game soon? You mentioned a while ago that it was disabled and being extensively reworked. Since then I haven't really seen it mentioned in this thread. Is it in progress, or is there still a lot of work to be done on this quest?

Not complaining, just curious.
It was changed but should be working again, the quest to get to it was adjusted slightly. I can double check before I release the next update.

Reactions: Serpream

Aedelwulf

Jun 8, 2023
Is it just me or can Percy no longer be made into a Futanari? I remember the old patch you had him camp out on the road and you can mix the two potions to make him into a futanari but there is no option for Percy to camp at the roadside anymore. If this was mentioned in an earlier post I'm sorry I missed it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Is it just me or can Percy no longer be made into a Futanari? I remember the old patch you had him camp out on the road and you can mix the two potions to make him into a futanari but there is no option for Percy to camp at the roadside anymore. If this was mentioned in an earlier post I'm sorry I missed it.
If Percy can't be made into a futa then there's a bug. The cloud going to be a thing you can choose to deal with or not as it wanders across the forest making futanari more common.

I'll fix it before the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Serpream

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Changing every instance of orgasming from being NPC focused to PC focused so the Succubus and Incubus abilities would work took a lot longer than planned.

As such, I only got the Succubus put in. Her full questline will be added next update along with the Incubus and Infested classes.

Tentacle Mother is going to be a class as I start adding in the "Vilified" classes that get you attacked on sight. Necromancer and Amazon are still options as raising armies of undead and being a female raider are generally not appreciated by Avedonians.

I did not get to working on the school for the milking update, I'm going to overhaul the school and its going to be a full update on its own, much like how the Forest Brothel was.

- - Next Update Plans - -
* Finish Succubus storyline
* Finish Imp storyline
* Add Tentacle Mother Class
* Monduval edits
* Rifle updates
* Rework Circus denizens

cmazanat

Jun 25, 2022
Last time i played was when 1.92 launched but when i loaded my save everything i clicked had error warnings and the begging of an old quest triggered

could you please check my save

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Last time i played was when 1.92 launched but when i loaded my save everything i clicked had error warnings and the begging of an old quest triggered

could you please check my save
I did an overhaul starting at 1.99, adding in dual wielding and changing how pretty much everything is calculated.

If my math is right your save is about 33 versions out of date. You'll need to make a new save.

I've tried everything I can think of to try and remove the older systems from your save and everything I do wipes all your progress.

Reactions: cmazanat

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Court of Owls quest seems to be broken again, waiting for work doesn't work and just hanging out until 9 doesn't provide an option to work.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
I haven't gotten too far yet, started a new game on this most recent patch. But Goblin wife seems bugged again, ill try to add anymore i find to this post.

• Sad
Reactions: Raindancer

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Fixed, I misnamed a location.

Court of Owls quest seems to be broken again, waiting for work doesn't work and just hanging out until 9 doesn't provide an option to work.
Fixed, however let it be known that messing with time has consequences. (The time system is the feature I most often break while trying to add new things)

[img about dorm blowjob]
Fixed, it now properly allows you to suck him off

I haven't gotten too far yet, started a new game on this most recent patch. But Goblin wife seems bugged again, ill try to add anymore i find to this post.
Very possible. I'll take a look but she has a lot of scenes, are there any specifics on how she's bugged?

Edit: Fixed two bugs, one where she still wasnt showing up and two where she had an error message.

Last edited:

Kitsune²

Jul 31, 2017
Could we get some way to recall important npcs or track them? I lost Percy somewhere and cant seem to find them, sent them to the farm im sure, the home farm from Chosen One start, and they just, poofed.

legitviewer

Jun 17, 2017
Could we get some way to recall important npcs or track them? I lost Percy somewhere and cant seem to find them, sent them to the farm im sure, the home farm from Chosen One start, and they just, poofed.
You should be able to see them in the "Lovers" section in the objects side panel.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes