Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This sounds amazing and is what is missing. Games needs debuffs/punishments for events like this. People love Curruption of Champions, and yet everything seems optional in that. Also why I loved the idea behind the original Rubedo. Exploration should come with risk. Really hope once you get system running you let your ideas go wild :)
If you look back you'll find people really, really hate the drain curse despite it being a punishment for losing.

Being cursed as a futanari also got some flak despite the witch who sells you the potions very explicitly saying to not do that.

I also have upgraded zombies planned for monduval where they start biting off fingers, preventing you from using off hand and two handed equipment.

There's not going to be a lot of full bad ends due to the fact the player is functionally immortal but giving the player odd effects is perfectly fine.

If you, or anyone really, has any ideas about odd curses or bad effects let me know. I have a list but that list can be expanded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serpream

Jun 7, 2018
That's...the clothing you get in the Sultanate. The catfolk there are odd and also assholes.

The last one is far more on the weird side I'm going for.

Idea wise I have been planning and prototyping a game in the way I want things. In short - Randomised (So it always feels different), a sense of the unknown, no game over endings, and longterm consequences.
BUT I am a sucker for forced changes. I would love to see something come from farm rivalry.
Like force changed into a submission bovine that flips the hierarchy of the barn with Meat and Bess afterall she does yell about it not concerning you unless you got a udder in one of the events.

WinterGreen

Mar 21, 2022
The dude in the sewers that you can fight against and feed to his zombies or lose against and he gets murdered by a wendigo does not take kindly to dying and comes back to enact revenge.

Death and a few others mention that you leave a body when you die. He finds one.
Whelp, it looks like we made the first step on to selfcest. Takes a whole new meaning to the phrase "go fuck yourself".

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Idea wise I have been planning and prototyping a game in the way I want things. In short - Randomised (So it always feels different), a sense of the unknown, no game over endings, and longterm consequences.
BUT I am a sucker for forced changes. I would love to see something come from farm rivalry.
Like force changed into a submission bovine that flips the hierarchy of the barn with Meat and Bess afterall she does yell about it not concerning you unless you got a udder in one of the events.
The current mutation system I have working in my test build has you literally falling to the ground as your body horribly mutates from within.

At no point is it described as a pleasant experience. If you have multiple mutation points, say a goblin and a wolf mutation, then they fight one another for dominance inside of you in a mutually assured destruction.

I have also added being immobilized for having too large of tits and breasts swelling from lactation, which I may have to remove due to the fact that you can accidentally softlock yourself by being captured and getting pregnant too many times, making escape impossible as you continue to get pregnant.

Still working on a workaround for that.

Whelp, it looks like we made the first step on to selfcest. Takes a whole new meaning to the phrase "go fuck yourself".
Yeah, the bodies become enemies and the thing that you birth is much more aggressive than popping out a zombie baby.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Serpream

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
flemy update:
finished the coding for this part:
vincidio battle-Page-4.drawio (2).png
C:
j=0
: loopRegisterPlayer
if j<(ARRSIZE('entityWithActionTemplate')-ARRSIZE('actionTemplate')):
    ! loop to add all necessary information, without adding a specific action
    $eventEntityWithActionArray[index+','+$entityWithActionTemplate[j]]=$entityTemplatePlayer[$entityTemplate[j]]
    ! add the information to the array
    j=j+1
    JUMP 'loopRegisterPlayer'
end
KILLVAR('j')

i=0
: loopAllyList
if i<ARRSIZE('allyList'):
    ! loop the list of all ally possible
    index = ARRSIZE('eventEntityWithActionArray')/ARRSIZE('entityWithActionTemplate')
    ! set the indexing variable to be after the last entry in the array
    if allyList[i+','+'inTeam']=1:
        ! check if the ally is currently in the team
        $entityTemplateAlly='entityTemplate'+$allyList[i+','+'name']
        ! make a variable shortcut to access the ally template
        j=0
        : loopRegisterAlly
            $eventEntityWithActionArray[index+','+$entityWithActionTemplate[j]]=$entityTemplateAlly[$entityTemplate[j]]
            j=j+1
            JUMP 'loopRegisterAlly'
        end
        KILLVAR('j')
    end
    i=i+1
    JUMP 'loopAllyList'
end
KILLVAR('i')

i=0
: loopEnemyList
index = ARRSIZE('eventEntityWithActionArray')/ARRSIZE('entityWithActionTemplate')
! set the indexing variable to be after the last entry in the array
if i<ARRSIZE('enemyList'):
    $entityTemplateEnemy='entityTemplate'+$enemyList[i]
    j=0
    : loopRegisterEnemy
        $eventEntityWithActionArray[index+','+$entityWithActionTemplate[j]]=$entityTemplateEnemy[$entityTemplate[j]]
        j=j+1
        JUMP 'loopRegisterEnemy'
    end
    KILLVAR('j')
    i=i+1
    JUMP 'loopEnemyList'
end
KILLVAR('i')
(obviously the code's variable name will be adjusted to current variable names, tis just prototyping atm)

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
How do we craft potions? Is it at some particular location? Some other conditions to unlock? The witch wants cash and i figured making potions of our own would be much better in comparison.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
How do we craft potions? Is it at some particular location? Some other conditions to unlock? The witch wants cash and i figured making potions of our own would be much better in comparison.
healer and witch potion crafting works like so:
  1. forage in southern forest for potion materials
  2. in battle, in the item/potion menu, choose to craft a healing potion and automatically drink it (put your health, mana, and stamina to max value)
Other potions can only be bought.

Reactions: Kel2513

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
healer and witch potion crafting works like so:
  1. forage in southern forest for potion materials
  2. in battle, in the item/potion menu, choose to craft a healing potion and automatically drink it (put your health, mana, and stamina to max value)
Other potions can only be bought.
Thank you. Could you also confirm if there is an alternative way to tf into futa without dealing with the witch?

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Thank you. Could you also confirm if there is an alternative way to tf into futa without dealing with the witch?
'You take a bite of a peach, then move over to an eggplant and bite into it, swallowing the two pieces at once.'
else
'You bite into an eggplant, tearing a chunk out of it and then moving over to a peach and take a bite out of it, swallowing the two pieces at once.'
end
*nl
'The sickness you feel in your stomach immediately make you realize this might have been a bad idea.'
*nl
'The two items taste good together and seperate, but the fact one of them began to sour before the other almost makes you sick.'
*nl
'You rub your stomach and place a hand over your mouth to keep you from retching, one of your arms touching the tip of your penis and the other pressing against your breasts as the changes are almost immediate.'
*nl
'These things are potent, but the taste of rot stays in your mouth for some time.'

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
Guess i should have phrased it better for details. Where/how does this happen?

Also, is there content with pet dog?(where/how?)
Shipwreck (fem pc) start gave me a dog, but the only interaction i get is taking it for combat. Dont even know if its male or female.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Guess i should have phrased it better for details. Where/how does this happen?

Also, is there content with pet dog?(where/how?)
Shipwreck (fem pc) start gave me a dog, but the only interaction i get is taking it for combat. Dont even know if its male or female.
futa tf : be warned that this is story spoilers:

for your dog, take them with you in combat, set up a camp and you can interact with them there (with the option enabled in the ledger)

Reactions: Kel2513

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
futa tf : be warned that this is story spoilers:

for your dog, take them with you in combat, set up a camp and you can interact with them there (with the option enabled in the ledger)
I didnt even know we could set up camps or how (edit: found the tents :)) lol. Thank you.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
flemy update:
finished the coding for this part:
View attachment 3397070

(obviously the code's variable name will be adjusted to current variable names, tis just prototyping atm)
Goto/Jump is something the time system uses, which is objectively the thing that is/was broken the most ingame. It never seemed reliable to me, always breaking in odd ways even though I never touched it.

I am absolutely ready to see how it works and just be obliterated by how wrong I've been doing it.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Goto/Jump is something the time system uses, which is objectively the thing that is/was broken the most ingame. It never seemed reliable to me, always breaking in odd ways even though I never touched it.

I am absolutely ready to see how it works and just be obliterated by how wrong I've been doing it.
It's pretty easy to convert them to dynamic code if needed. I'm just doing it them like this cuz I like loops :p

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
1. Unicorn event/quest isnt fully implemented, correct? I've spotted it like 4 times in the forest looking sad but got no way to proceed.

2. Statistics seems bugged. Every win in battle (tested in forest/sewer) is counted as 2.

3a. Crafting any potion gives a text that female potion was crafted.

3b. Ledger says 'You do want to commit crimes' by default while meaning 'do not want to'.

4a. I have no idea what to do about the elf ghost. I see her grave but no clue how to talk to her again, if thats what we're meant to do.

4b. Being infested by tentacles seems to keep increasing the number of tentacles in player body but again i have no idea what to do. Nothing in quest tab about it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes