Jul 11, 2019
Regular at first but I'm working on a potential potion to make them anthropomorphic, which is something that already happened to two different cow girls.

I thought I had it working in 1.65. Ah feck.

Ah cool, good to hear that there will be options aat least.

And well...you might have, though due to the lube being bugged in the RLD store in 1.65 as i reported the other day, im not sure you can even get that far.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
Horse also disappears still as of 1.65 so just waiting to see if the invisible horse is still around in 1.7. I joke of course

Apr 29, 2022
and pc futa sometime lose vag sex
Yeah, it's a bummer because I want to be impregnated by Elle's son, both for the benefit of getting the Brothel in the forest working but (perhaps more importantly for me) I want to please her!~

Speaking of which, I would love for there to be more lewd interactions with her, perhaps even breeding her. Like for instance an acknowledgement of your character's much greater amount of interaction and reputation with her than her son.

Another point of doubt, with actual partners like Percy, the goblin wife and Elle's son, I don't know how to increase their reputation directly. Is that a bug or am I missing an action that I may be able to take?

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
Yeah, it's a bummer because I want to be impregnated by Elle's son, both for the benefit of getting the Brothel in the forest working but (perhaps more importantly for me) I want to please her!~

Speaking of which, I would love for there to be more lewd interactions with her, perhaps even breeding her. Like for instance an acknowledgement of your character's much greater amount of interaction and reputation with her than her son.

Another point of doubt, with actual partners like Percy, the goblin wife and Elle's son, I don't know how to increase their reputation directly. Is that a bug or am I missing an action that I may be able to take?
take percy to the beach for sex, to start with then you can start changing him

Apr 29, 2022
take percy to the beach for sex, to start with then you can start changing him

I've been to the beach a few times but either got stuck in an endless loop of walking on the beach, reliant on the emergency exit to leave; or only allowed to head back to town or wait. How do I take Elle's son Percy to the beach?

Hunterxsamu

Jul 11, 2020
I've been to the beach a few times but either got stuck in an endless loop of walking on the beach, reliant on the emergency exit to leave; or only allowed to head back to town or wait. How do I take Elle's son Percy to the beach?
convince him to stay not back to academy

Apr 29, 2022
convince him to stay not back to academy
Oh, I confused Sam for Percy, I believe I've already got Percy pregnant, she says so to my character at least. [EDIT: The ledger is counting down Percy's days of pregnancy, it is currently at 82 days left]. Sam Elle's actual son is the one I want to get pregnant from, for Elle's sake. But Now I Get It, to improve Percy's reputation, I can try to call her to the beach; but I can't manage to ask her to do so after getting her to leave the academy and living with me in the farm by the suburbs. I can only ask her to go to the library and fool around with her. Granted, she is asking me to get a cow, so maybe getting that resolved, could lead to the beach option or any way to improve my relationship with her; if I figure out how to get a cow.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oh, I confused Sam for Percy, I believe I've already got Percy pregnant, she says so to my character at least. [EDIT: The ledger is counting down Percy's days of pregnancy, it is currently at 82 days left]. Sam Elle's actual son is the one I want to get pregnant from, for Elle's sake. But Now I Get It, to improve Percy's reputation, I can try to call her to the beach; but I can't manage to ask her to do so after getting her to leave the academy and living with me in the farm by the suburbs. I can only ask her to go to the library and fool around with her. Granted, she is asking me to get a cow, so maybe getting that resolved, could lead to the beach option or any way to improve my relationship with her; if I figure out how to get a cow.
If there are parts you think I need to clarify better in game just let me know. I've added a message to the farm letting you know you need a barn to house farm animals.

I have also reduced pregnancy times in 1.7 so its only 30 days.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Apr 29, 2022
If there are parts you think I need to clarify better in game just let me know. I've added a message to the farm letting you know you need a barn to house farm animals.
Thanks again, so another update worth mentioning was that not only did I already manage to get the barn built but after checking out a neighboring farm, I bought a cow. So that is resolved, now I'm unsure how to progress from there in the minotaur questline. Hopefully this won't be redundant like my last comment.

I have also reduced pregnancy times in 1.7 so its only 30 days.
Very much appreciated! Can't wait for 1.7 and beyond! I hope there are more erotic encounters with Elle to come.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thanks again, so another update worth mentioning was that not only did I already manage to get the barn built but after checking out a neighboring farm, I bought a cow. So that is resolved, now I'm unsure how to progress from there in the minotaur questline. Hopefully this won't be redundant like my last comment.

Very much appreciated! Can't wait for 1.7 and beyond! I hope there are more erotic encounters with Elle to come.
Percy should approach you about it randomly on the farm.

1.7 should be out possibly tomorrow as my only major feature left is the school where you can age up your kids.

Elle, and the the forest brothel, are my main focus for 1.8.

Apr 29, 2022
Percy should approach you about it randomly on the farm.

1.7 should be out possibly tomorrow as my only major feature left is the school where you can age up your kids.

Elle, and the the forest brothel, are my main focus for 1.8.
Again, thank you so much for all of this!

Apr 29, 2022
Now this is more for my personal fantasy but I would quite enjoy it if there was some way for the player character to have an identical twin that, yes, could have an incestuous relationship with. If you don't mind, pee stuff would be nice, especially from like beasts on your player character.

But on other things, I am not as certain since I haven't explored the game fully enough to know what would be redundant or not. Like I could suggest the inclusion of snake girls, like what your username and profile picture imply, but I'd imagine it is probably in content related to abroad the starting island.

Another thing I was thinking of, mainly as a personal pet peeve of mine, why can't you end the monarchy??? Like not just 'Ah! I'm going to kill the king and his whole family!' But hearing the grievances of the many factions in the land, figure out ways to resolve their problems by granting them more autonomy from the government and other power hording factions, thus loosening the established powers' grip on them; eventually linking together these groups and resources into an alternate power structure until in the climax; then, you may depose of the king. Either paving the path for a new monarch, perhaps even a tyrant; or establish a commons that is a break from tradition and torment. But that's probably a bit too ambitious.

Just a random thought, that might be redundant, what if, there was a dirigible balloon pirate dungeon/questline?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Now this is more for my personal fantasy but I would quite enjoy it if there was some way for the player character to have an identical twin that, yes, could have an incestuous relationship with. If you don't mind, pee stuff would be nice, especially from like beasts on your player character.

But on other things, I am not as certain since I haven't explored the game fully enough to know what would be redundant or not. Like I could suggest the inclusion of snake girls, like what your username and profile picture imply, but I'd imagine it is probably in content related to abroad the starting island.

Another thing I was thinking of, mainly as a personal pet peeve of mine, why can't you end the monarchy??? Like not just 'Ah! I'm going to kill the king and his whole family!' But hearing the grievances of the many factions in the land, figure out ways to resolve their problems by granting them more autonomy from the government and other power hording factions, thus loosening the established powers' grip on them; eventually linking together these groups and resources into an alternate power structure until in the climax; then, you may depose of the king. Either paving the path for a new monarch, perhaps even a tyrant; or establish a commons that is a break from tradition and torment. But that's probably a bit too ambitious.

Just a random thought, that might be redundant, what if, there was a dirigible balloon pirate dungeon/questline?
In the future you will acquire a twin, and not just the ghost that is actually your reflection. The twin is just a single fight in the basement of the chapel at the moment but they will get expanded on once I start working on the multiple realms you can travel to.

I doubt I will add piss into the game.

The lamia is a feature of 1.8 that I want to add. Most monster races were driven from the island the game is on so there is currently only a single minotaur and werewolf, with you being able to bolster that number.

There is already someone doing that, if you look at the king he is very clearly sick in a manner similar to Wormtongue poisoning Theoden in Lord of the Rings. Part of the main quest is doing something about that, but I haven't added it to the game yet.

There's a ship of female privateers in the port that are basically pirates since they go on looting runs along the many islands around Avedonia. In 1.8 you will be able to join them in hunting.

Jul 11, 2019
Seeing as you asked for suggestions earlier today - What about F/F pregnancy? You could add an item that allows the one who drank it to be impregnated by other women, or vice versa, or both would get pregnant at the same time from each other?
And yes, there is art of that.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Seeing as you asked for suggestions earlier today - What about F/F pregnancy? You could add an item that allows the one who drank it to be impregnated by other women, or vice versa, or both would get pregnant at the same time from each other?
And yes, there is art of that.
That is a thought. It would make getting your goblin wife pregnant and getting First without needing Percy to have a penis.

I'll add it in when I get around to fixing the fox, bee and cow transformation potions.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I know one of the NPCs outright says that male kitsune are extremely rare, but any possibility for a male kitsune in the future? I'm just asking out of curiosity. No judgement.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes