Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I know one of the NPCs outright says that male kitsune are extremely rare, but any possibility for a male kitsune in the future? I'm just asking out of curiosity. No judgement.
Most of the plot points where someone says something is absolutely impossible is due to lack of me finding art for it.

Hence why goblins cannot genderswap because male goblins have a crippling low amount of art for the events I want them in.

If enough art can be found for it I'll absolutely add it into the game but I don`t want events to be one or two pictures if I can avoid it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
1. When will the various reported/discovered bugs be fixed?
2. How do I know if a NPC is pregnant?
3. In the Chosen One start, since by the end of Annette's current storyline it is revealed MC has a stepmom, will we be able to knock her up?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
If your really looking for a suggestion, the biggest one is to make a guide or walkthru, since no one seems to know how to even do the basic gameplay loop. You start off not even knowing where or how to get to your home in this let alone how to farm.

This all said, I do think this game has a lot of potential, if you can get some guidance in game or out of game without getting stuck at every step.

Reactions: Misterusername

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. True enough, but also, teamwork makes the dream work. Both scenarios sound hot, though.

3. I may have to eyeball the wiki -it's been a while since I've played with that that.

5. Oh ho? Which offspring, if you would be so kind as to hint.

6. Elven milf, check. If she didn't want to be oogled she shouldn't have cute artwork in a pron game.

7. Gotcha. I've been trying my hand at the drawing art bit, but the sheer amount of race and gential combos is a touch daunting. Good for shaking the rust off, anyway.

I assume the answer is no, but the game can't handle image overlays and such, correct? Just one bulk image for a scene, full stop?

Is Snek gal about in 1.7? Or is she due another time?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
If your really looking for a suggestion, the biggest one is to make a guide or walkthru, since no one seems to know how to even do the basic gameplay loop. You start off not even knowing where or how to get to your home in this let alone how to farm.

This all said, I do think this game has a lot of potential, if you can get some guidance in game or out of game without getting stuck at every step.
I would also say a cheat mode would be great. Something like how Girl Life has.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
You know what else Girl Life has, a detailed Wiki
Good luck with that. But seriously the game needs to be finished at least to 2.0 state. Right now there are some bugs that prevent to continue some events (like two cows sisters meeting) and some quests are not finished and can be changed in the future, which overall is problematic in making a wiki. A detailed walkthrough or a wiki should be made much later. It can become irrelevant pretty soon. Girl Life is pretty much dead, no doubt it had a wiki for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I plan to make some quest description and update changes once it goes live on git repo to add a walkthrough text help (with a setting to turn it on or off), so might not even be necessary once we're there.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I would also say a cheat mode would be great. Something like how Girl Life has.
There is one in 1.7. It's in the ledger. You can set pregnancy days to zero, gain the cheat sword and a million gems.

It is simply mind boggling that my little fan game might need a wiki. I'll put it on the list of things to do.

I honestly never thought it would get this big.

1. Oh ho? Which offspring, if you would be so kind as to hint.

2. I assume the answer is no, but the game can't handle image overlays and such, correct? Just one bulk image for a scene, full stop?

3. Is Snek gal about in 1.7? Or is she due another time?
1. Your pick, age up a child and let them loose and you may find them.

2. I think FemLife has a paperdoll system but I don't want to dissect it to find out.

3. No, she's part of an entire dungeon quest that I haven't added yet.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Actually, on the topic of kids, I'm pretty sure Percy or the player came to term and delivered, but like, none of the carrying your kid mention followed, or raising or whatever. Probably a temporary thing.

Silly question, but obviously something near and dear to my heart - if the player and the lover are futa, does that make the kid as well? Obviously makes a difference for brainstorming scenarios and encounters in the future.

Though I suppose you could just cheese it with a 'you watch with a proud yet bittersweet smile at the news. Sure, they are tough - they are your kid after all. But a small part can't help but wonder what sort of troubles await the adventurous young [lad] [lady] [futa]. (the player picks which one.)

But if they've been aged up, maybe they have a personality that's a bit twisted. Like, something draws them to the player, and there's some hero worship there, but they are trying to be their own person. So, like, tsundere, I suppose.

Or you could swing it the polar opposite way, and have them more of a Bess vibe. They are so kind and sweet (but powerful) it's a strange mix. And it's almost like they are intentionally clumsy, and enjoy getting 'caught'. Like, a wandering nymph sellsword. So many posibilities.

I imagine either a Link or dragon warrior style vibe, really. Probably more the DW.

Unless you are going for a more streamlined, generic sort deal rather than a 'unique' offspring.

Regarding the layering, it was more along the lines of... hm. Well, here's an example. Say I'm doing a almost 'safe' pic of the hero laying in bed. Now, if there is a gobo wife, I'd stick her on the left. Percy, to the right. But then there is the different genders of the player (futa and female are... similiar, but depending on the angle, obviously there's some differences. But Male and Female are pretty different unless the default for the male is a 'trap' design, which seems unlikely.)

So I'd have to cheat with some specific angles, but even so, that's a fair amount of variety (and images) just for that shot. I can see why it's been so tricky for you to even *find* stuff, haha.

...Actually, would it be possible to do a art but, like, split it in say, three equal sizes from left to right? Like, rather than laying things on top of eachother, stick them side by side or top on onto the bottom to fully complete a image?

...I'm not sure if this idea helps or hinders, actually. Ah well, back to the grind.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Actually, on the topic of kids, I'm pretty sure Percy or the player came to term and delivered, but like, none of the carrying your kid mention followed, or raising or whatever. Probably a temporary thing.

2. Silly question, but obviously something near and dear to my heart - if the player and the lover are futa, does that make the kid as well? Obviously makes a difference for brainstorming scenarios and encounters in the future.

Though I suppose you could just cheese it with a 'you watch with a proud yet bittersweet smile at the news. Sure, they are tough - they are your kid after all. But a small part can't help but wonder what sort of troubles await the adventurous young [lad] [lady] [futa]. (the player picks which one.)

3. But if they've been aged up, maybe they have a personality that's a bit twisted. Like, something draws them to the player, and there's some hero worship there, but they are trying to be their own person. So, like, tsundere, I suppose.

4. Or you could swing it the polar opposite way, and have them more of a Bess vibe. They are so kind and sweet (but powerful) it's a strange mix. And it's almost like they are intentionally clumsy, and enjoy getting 'caught'. Like, a wandering nymph sellsword. So many posibilities.

I imagine either a Link or dragon warrior style vibe, really. Probably more the DW.

5. Unless you are going for a more streamlined, generic sort deal rather than a 'unique' offspring.

6. Regarding the layering, it was more along the lines of... hm. Well, here's an example. Say I'm doing a almost 'safe' pic of the hero laying in bed. Now, if there is a gobo wife, I'd stick her on the left. Percy, to the right. But then there is the different genders of the player (futa and female are... similiar, but depending on the angle, obviously there's some differences. But Male and Female are pretty different unless the default for the male is a 'trap' design, which seems unlikely.)

So I'd have to cheat with some specific angles, but even so, that's a fair amount of variety (and images) just for that shot. I can see why it's been so tricky for you to even *find* stuff, haha.

...Actually, would it be possible to do a art but, like, split it in say, three equal sizes from left to right? Like, rather than laying things on top of eachother, stick them side by side or top on onto the bottom to fully complete a image?

...I'm not sure if this idea helps or hinders, actually. Ah well, back to the grind.
1. Percy has a mention where they have the baby in a harness or have their aunt watching them, they also can only have the one child.

2. It is a random chance if one of you is a futa for the child to inherit it.

3&4: I have them scattering once you age them up, with the ledger saying what happened to them. There is a random chance for them to show up in the sultanate, so they may disappear in the current game.

5. It might be possible but even simple arrays seem to be beyond my grasp. I'm not the best programmer.

6. Clever use of covers or limbs might make it easier. That's the hard part of finding some art, so I crop or find images where the male character's dick isn't in frame so I can label it a female image.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm gonna put 1.7 on Git so people smarter than I can made fixes in the code.

I should be done with 1.7 within the next hour or so, just need to ensure that raising kids works properly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
V1.7

Changes:
Alot. Too many to abbreviate here.

- I reverted my changes on having children because there were bugs, they should be ready for 1.8
- Game added to GIT. I do not know how to use GIT.
- I posted an update to see if F95 could make some mirrors for me.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Not a problem, I'm having a good time writing this.
Having a problem with a male goblin start, after being thrown to a prison, I can't proceed to the jail, when i use a footlocker and wear Goblin Pirate Outfit (is that a One Piece reference or something?) there is no button to proceed further.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Having a problem with a male goblin start, after being thrown to a prison, I can't proceed to the jail, when i use a footlocker and wear Goblin Pirate Outfit (is that a One Piece reference or something?) there is no button to proceed further.
Here's the fix for that. Accidently set the race the wrong way around.

Reactions: Garnser
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes