Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hey guys! Just added cheats menu in game.

1. Click on ingame menu Player
2. Cheat mode turn ON
3. Now u can change some values in menu Skills and Statistics

Enjoy!
There's already a cheat menu in the ledger, you just need to go somewhere with a bed. The Slutty tag only affects how much you get paid from sex and initially finding the Red Light District.

The bank money is a good idea since you can be arrested for going into debt, I'll add a menu for it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
For some reason I can't set my farm outside of town as where i will raise my children.
Raising your kids is broken at the moment as I changed how children and pregnancy works in one of the previous updates. I'm working on a fix.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Here's a simple, silly idea. You said working the gloryhole is off limits to gobos at the lumberjack dorms because height issues.

However, comma, the player gobbo is no mere normal gobbo, and also can work with the loggers and woodworkers at the mill, right?

Thus, they propose or design the ultimate tool: A wooden crate.

Now they can reach. Truly revolutionary.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here's a simple, silly idea. You said working the gloryhole is off limits to gobos at the lumberjack dorms because height issues.

However, comma, the player gobbo is no mere normal gobbo, and also can work with the loggers and woodworkers at the mill, right?

Thus, they propose or design the ultimate tool: A wooden crate.

Now they can reach. Truly revolutionary.
Asking the carpenters, who can assemble an entire shed in an hour, to craft such a device may be beyond their abilities.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah. The art strikes again.

Speaking of, I'm messing around a bit today. What's your preferred version of a gobo? Thumbing through the snekk images, it seems to be mostly green shortstacks, not that there is anything wrong with that. (I'm just gonna assume the PC starts pretty busty as a gobo regardless if it's unlucky or team boys, unless you say differently.)

I guess I'm asking in regards to say, details like eyes (yellow sclera?), that sort of thing. Like, WoW does that funky thing where they only have 3 digits plus the thumb, but that doesn't seem to be a feature you picked out.

Oh, and I'm sure you'd find it on another pass through but there's a wee typo on the Unlucky Start.

You awaken from the darkness to dim light, dark figures holding you as you are brouht (<- should be brought) back into this world.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ah. The art strikes again.

Speaking of, I'm messing around a bit today. What's your preferred version of a gobo? Thumbing through the snekk images, it seems to be mostly green shortstacks, not that there is anything wrong with that. (I'm just gonna assume the PC starts pretty busty as a gobo regardless if it's unlucky or team boys, unless you say differently.)

I guess I'm asking in regards to say, details like eyes (yellow sclera?), that sort of thing. Like, WoW does that funky thing where they only have 3 digits plus the thumb, but that doesn't seem to be a feature you picked out.

Oh, and I'm sure you'd find it on another pass through but there's a wee typo on the Unlucky Start.

You awaken from the darkness to dim light, dark figures holding you as you are brouht (<- should be brought) back into this world.
Most female/futa PCs will start with modest breasts that fit their frame.

There are characters who have a main characteristic about their eyes, Death and Ukon being good examples.

Fixed

Also I've started working on the caravan members and that's six new NPCs I need to flesh out. I might get the update out today, maybe not.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Modest, huh? Most of the incase Gobo references I was eyeballing were pretty stacked, but I'll give it a whirl. I know you mentioned tiddyfuck scenes for busty types at some point, so to be perfectly honest I was kind of cheating to simplify the potential workload, haha.

Some sketches and lazy coloring shouldn't be too much trouble, though. I guess I'll toss them here under a spoiler and get your opinion. With any lucky by tonight, possibly in the morrow.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Asking the carpenters, who can assemble an entire shed in an hour, to craft such a device may be beyond their abilities.
Since there is a talk about building things, there seems to be a never ending construction of a gym in the school, it always says "It will be done in 5 days" but I played at least for three weeks in a game time and it haven't been finished yet.

Also there is an error message appearing from time to time when working as a nurse or going to bed on an office couch (male farmer) leading to a screen without "Leave" button after work:
Area: on visit
Line: 48
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Since there is a talk about building things, there seems to be a never ending construction of a gym in the school, it always says "It will be done in 5 days" but I played at least for three weeks in a game time and it haven't been finished yet.

Also there is an error message appearing from time to time when working as a nurse or going to bed on an office couch (male farmer) leading to a screen without "Leave" button after work:
Area: on visit
Line: 48
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Fixed and fixed.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dang. Neither Steelwind, nor Percy make a mention on the Nafsu's list.

Last edited:

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
...is it possible to have a romance route with death? of course I'm not suggesting that because i love plain doll from bloodborne, but because she is adorable

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
...is it possible to have a romance route with death? of course I'm not suggesting that because i love plain doll from bloodborne, but because she is adorable
Eventually yes. Right now you can use the necromancer book to make her get naked and that will eventually allow you to lewd her

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Dang. Neither Steelwind, nor Percy make a mention on the Nafsu's list.

1. Annette should be mentioned, but Bill is left out as she doesn't see them as a threat.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes