Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. One bit that Snekk floated was the posssiblity of running some manner of 'underground' quest along with the soldier that passed out at the mine quest from the bug attacks and such.

So a story where the player sneaks within the bandits as a slave (only for things to go wrong, because of course they do), where they could either have a heel turn and take advantage of the situation, or stage a revolt/rescue while attempting to escape a fate of a breeding/pleasure slave could be interesting.

2. The PC themselves working in the milk trade is something I've hounded poor Snekk about a few times, as I recall. More in spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. Unrelated, but if there is an optional way where the player saves Percy from Meat by the way of the duo getting themselves plowed until minotaur can't resist them sneakily messing with the collar, does/will that change anything from the normal day to day?

Now that I haz spear I'm easily stronk enough to save Percy on the legit run, but I'm curious what you have in mind, so I'm holding off. Plus silly art is taking a while to make, haha.
1. Yes, there's other bandit holdouts in the Western Forest and you can make the Western and Northern roads safer by knocking them out. There already is a security system in the game, and once I activate it will handle how often you get dangerous encounters.
1a. Being a bandit friend means that bandits no longer attack you, but destroying their camps make you their enemy and they'll attack back.

2. Three, actually. The custom one you'll make in Mont Creek, the Artisan one that Annabelle runs, and then your loving one you run on the farm.

3. This is actually planned and is the reason why the forest brothel isn't done. The brothel has a bar, and you also need to supply the raw ingredients for the drinks. My notes have "add drinks to bar, with profits(bee, goblin, frog, snake venom, kitsune sake" as a list of potential and open ended drinks.
3a. So in order to start working on the brothel, I need to: Have bees make mead, Have your farmgoblins distill corn whiskey, add buying the frog if you get Red arrested and add taming Red if you lie for her, milk Juliet for healing tonics, have the kitsune that wander your farm after you activate the farm gate.

4. I need to do a few things to the farm to have her join the farm harem, but she does retire and join you.

5. I'm working in and around the mino cave so I should be able to knock that out in time for the next release.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Neat! How do you intend to make the idea of the milking process fire up? I assume it'll be more than 'welp, guess I'm a gonna go moo now'/something to do in the brothel.

A suggestion from another npc? A request from Beth to but her sister on the 'correct' path and out of business? A stupid drunken dare from a night on the town? Bess getting handsy if the player has big tiddies and deciding she wants you to share some quality time with her now and then?

I for one, still absolutely love the idea of the player being lured into the path of heroic debauchery. How to be a gal/slut it up with Annette (especially if you started as a bloke), for example.

Just to check, there isn't anything else with the five seashells, the Steelwind father, or lewding the foxgod yet, correct?

Not that I'm going to bother with any coloring yet, but what color is Meat's fur and general style? The black fur from his casual pose in the barn as male, or...?

Mariko sketch turned into something silly, it'll be a few hours more. I was thinking of Meat poses and stumbled on a kitsune style pic I wanted to emulate that inspired something else entirely. Whoops!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Neat! How do you intend to make the idea of the milking process fire up? I assume it'll be more than 'welp, guess I'm a gonna go moo now'/something to do in the brothel.

A suggestion from another npc? A request from Beth to but her sister on the 'correct' path and out of business? A stupid drunken dare from a night on the town? Bess getting handsy if the player has big tiddies and deciding she wants you to share some quality time with her now and then?

I for one, still absolutely love the idea of the player being lured into the path of heroic debauchery. How to be a gal/slut it up with Annette (especially if you started as a bloke), for example.

2. Just to check, there isn't anything else with the five seashells, the Steelwind father, or lewding the foxgod yet, correct?

3. Not that I'm going to bother with any coloring yet, but what color is Meat's fur and general style? The black fur from his casual pose in the barn as male, or...?

4. Mariko sketch turned into something silly, it'll be a few hours more. I was thinking of Meat poses and stumbled on a kitsune style pic I wanted to emulate that inspired something else entirely. Whoops!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
In regards to accessories or equipment and "armor" you could go with the Princess of Mars style/Barsoom: jewelry and, uh... no, that's pretty much it. Maybe a loincloth if you're getting fancy. Let it double as armor and slutwear.

I don't envy trying to balance stuff out, but the various gifts you recieve from the lovers could also have a stat value or something, when you get to the combat equipment stuff.

An aside:

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
How do I set up the brothel? The mansion is finished but opening the brothel ledger doesn't show a list of employees to hire.
Do I have to find them?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Looking at the images, there's one of Annette caught with a dog, and another folder of annetteteam, how do you get to the parts where they trigger?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
That's from Rubedo?? I never found any milking content there...
This game was previously a mod I was making for Rubedo, mostly as a combat fix since I didn't like that my mid-20s player character had 100 health and a drunk I fought in the slums had 10k and one shot me despite the fact I knew magic.

The milking quest with Annabelle was some of the first content I wrote so it's a bit shit at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Looking at the images, there's one of Annette caught with a dog, and another folder of annetteteam, how do you get to the parts where they trigger?
Catching Annette fucking your dog is not in as I need to rework how gender works for animals so you can have male and female dogs/horses in your stable.

To trigger the double team scenes, have the Chosen One start and trigger one of your siblings accidentally killing you and then go hooking in the neighborhood area. Annette will make a comment and you can work as a team if she's in the area.

Reactions: vaaf

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do I set up the brothel? The mansion is finished but opening the brothel ledger doesn't show a list of employees to hire.
Do I have to find them?
You do have to go find people to work there, yes. There's 17 people who can currently work there at the moment, but 10 of them are a single group atm.

Reactions: FilthyWeaboo

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. In regards to accessories or equipment and "armor" you could go with the Princess of Mars style/Barsoom: jewelry and, uh... no, that's pretty much it. Maybe a loincloth if you're getting fancy. Let it double as armor and slutwear.

I don't envy trying to balance stuff out, but the various gifts you recieve from the lovers could also have a stat value or something, when you get to the combat equipment stuff.

2. An aside:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dunno how popular her art is, but I always loved Karma's vibe. Well, her and pizza foot Taric, before the glam up for the model. I wonder if any of the gems in this game world are truly, truly outrageous? (But what I should be pushing for is Soraka, given that she's normally drawn in a, uh, particular manner.)

Not that I need *more* things to play around with, but saw a pic that got me thinking. It was a character that looked a bit like Mariko, in the buff, with some plates. All it needs is some edits, such as changing the plates to platters, maybe some brews and such, and a background change, and now she's serving drinks in the Sleepy Fox pub (not calling it an inn, because you don't sleep there, haha) with just a smile.

Since the player can go 'prostitute' mode (normally with no effect, but that probably changes when she starts seeing the player as a 'real' potential lover) working there, all the story needs is the player joining in with her playful nonsense, also serving in the buff.

Of course, this eventually results in the pair (PC/Mariko) being tipped for more and more salcious activity, drinking merrily, and potentially getting gangbanged by the merry tavern goers, because of course. Happy hour indeed!

As to the clean up, she's a flipping goddess, so she can happily/drunkenly flip a wrist and the tavern types depart with happy smiles; to them it was the best dream they ever had. Or maybe she simply doesn't care. *shrugs*

Or maybe that's why it goes so lewd so fast, because just like Avee, Mariko has weak impulse control when enjoying things such as sugar, alcohal, and the like.

I was with the sad when you mentioned we potentially lose the summon by way I won't mention, because I was warming up to the idea of a lewd fox getting you, the player, in and out of trouble by stepping out of your shadow and 'playing' whenever the mood suited her. There is ever so much potential there, after all.

...Fuck. Now I need to draw a pic where Mariko shows up at the Frog in the silly apron (and nothing else) and 'helps' the player prepare the milk special. Or maybe just gropes them from behind. But either way, that made me laugh, so I'll probably try giving it a go at some point.

Question: Never played Azure Lane. Trying to tell through the various bits of art I'm shifting through; does she (Shinano) have 3 tails, or just the one? Or does it just vary per artist? Is Avee just an edit of her art, or based off another character entirely?

Same deal with the Steelwind sister lamia. Does she have a base or do you have a 'image' in mind?

No, I'm absolutely not setting up a small archive and making notes for later, why would you ask?

Next question, is Foxxy still a futa type, full stop? Not needing to make an alternate version of a pic helps somewhat. Even with just the Gob and Percy on minotaur combo if I do it correctly the result should be like, a bunch of combinations. (Just going to finish the line art on one for now, though. No reason to put the cart before the horsecock.)

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
After asking to fool around with Avee, with Foxxy out, I got transported to the Hyper Void (it's the blank space where there is nothing to do and Bede isn't even there, only the trusty emergency exit to help)

But also...

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Agreed. Going to swap back to an older save so Mariko can be more directly involved, just to make the encounter that much more spicey.

It's a good thing the PC is so easily distracted; this sort of horribleness is pretty daunting.

Snekk does like to keep one on their proverbial toes.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
After asking to fool around with Avee, with Foxxy out, I got transported to the Hyper Void (it's the blank space where there is nothing to do and Bede isn't even there, only the trusty emergency exit to help)

But also...

Does it happen every time? What gender is your character?

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
you should add a .7 after the 1.80 to make it less confusing because i thought i had to find the latest bugfix from here

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'm assuming you are referring to the opening post? Depending on how fast those Snekks turbines of speed are burning, sometimes a bugfix will drop quite often, even several times in a day. There are far worse things than a crazy active creator, methinks.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
This game was previously a mod I was making for Rubedo, mostly as a combat fix since I didn't like that my mid-20s player character had 100 health and a drunk I fought in the slums had 10k and one shot me despite the fact I knew magic.

The milking quest with Annabelle was some of the first content I wrote so it's a bit shit at the moment.
Ahh, no, I remember that. I was the one that poked you on the Rubedo thread and got you to post your updated version here ^_^

I meant, I never found Annabelle or milking content like that in Rubedo. How do you get that there?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Welp. This one sure got away from me. Saw a picture and I wanted to see if I could make something similar. Many, many messed up lines later...

Warning, silly lineart, now with extra sausage and hot dogs.

Still tons to do and fix, but hey, it's a start. Tried to draw a bunch of things I simply haven't before, with mixed results. Probably will do something silly with the expression on the hot dog version, but for now at least there's the bare bones. Woo.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes