Apr 29, 2022
1.Ok so a bug worth mentioning is that I for some reason tried the Death's Kiss on the mimic and got this error message: 1691507265909.png

2. Also, when I quick loaded I got the beginning of the Shipwrecked Protagonist's journey and had to manually load into my maid save. No biggie but just something to mention.

3. Another bug to report, I checked out the public library but got this error. Unlike the mimic error above, I didn't enter the inescapable void but instead got to the regular library which I didn't notice anything new on it. But then again maybe there wasn't anything new added to it on this update.
1691507490813.png

4. I've also long since impregnated Amanda but whenever I go to the lake near the suburbs I can only "relax" in it with nothing new happening, how do I trigger the mermaid daughter questline?

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Silly question, but does Avedon (the city) and the soldiers within have any particular heraldry or colors they sport? Or are the guards wearing more of a generic whatever works sort of vibe?

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Mar 23, 2022
1.Ok so a bug worth mentioning is that I for some reason tried the Death's Kiss on the mimic and got this error message: View attachment 2836511

2. Also, when I quick loaded I got the beginning of the Shipwrecked Protagonist's journey and had to manually load into my maid save. No biggie but just something to mention.

3. Another bug to report, I checked out the public library but got this error. Unlike the mimic error above, I didn't enter the inescapable void but instead got to the regular library which I didn't notice anything new on it. But then again maybe there wasn't anything new added to it on this update.
View attachment 2836518

4. I've also long since impregnated Amanda but whenever I go to the lake near the suburbs I can only "relax" in it with nothing new happening, how do I trigger the mermaid daughter questline?
1. That error is thrown when using Death's kiss while wearing the wizard's hat. Or what ever is giving you cantrip.

2. Are you playing on 1.92 bugfix or 1.92 Kitsune-night? Because if you aren't that library bug was patched in the 1.92 bugfix.

3. Have you actually completed Amanda's story? Turning her into a human is not the end and she won't have her child until you finish her story. You have to dance with her quite a few more times to continue her story after turning her human.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
is it possible in the next update we have a "Full" file as i think some of the issues i have is that i am missing some files from a previous version, like not getting my zombie wiafu

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.Ok so a bug worth mentioning is that I for some reason tried the Death's Kiss on the mimic and got this error message:

1. The wizard hat is supposed to power up magic spells, but that broke. I fixed it in the upcoming release.

2. I don't know how that could have triggered, what events were you recently interacting with?

3. I think I fixed that in a bugfix a few pages back. I'll get a release out today or tomorrow that is mostly content fixes and updates.

4. Is she a mermaid again? If she is, go complain to the witch for giving you a faulty potion.

is it possible in the next update we have a "Full" file as i think some of the issues i have is that i am missing some files from a previous version, like not getting my zombie wiafu
I don't know what files could be missing, aside from fixing broken content I add I haven't strictly removed any events. What problems are you having and I might be able to fix it?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Silly question, but does Avedon (the city) and the soldiers within have any particular heraldry or colors they sport? Or are the guards wearing more of a generic whatever works sort of vibe?
Gold and purple, off the top of my head. I mention the colors in a currently unreleased event where you meet the king, but I'm not near enough to releasing that event so it sits in my notepad.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I hope this means that you can access your horse from that side panel where Two used to be. It would come in handy if you didn't need to go to the fort or the north road just to ride your horse.

I'll have to check the game out though as I haven't had the time to do so until now.
I can add more locations for the horse, the problem being is if I do so then accidently riding your horse out of quest events and causing errors becomes a thing.

I need to find a middle ground somewhere where it is convenient, but not game breaking.

Apr 29, 2022
1. The wizard hat is supposed to power up magic spells, but that broke. I fixed it in the upcoming release.

2. I don't know how that could have triggered, what events were you recently interacting with?

3. I think I fixed that in a bugfix a few pages back. I'll get a release out today or tomorrow that is mostly content fixes and updates.

4. Is she a mermaid again? If she is, go complain to the witch for giving you a faulty potion.

I don't know what files could be missing, aside from fixing broken content I add I haven't strictly removed any events. What problems are you having and I might be able to fix it?
1. Thanks!

2. It might have something to do with when I first made that post I believe I got it before downloading the Fox Shrine update.

3. Good to know.

4. Thanks, that worked!

5. lol did I reach maximum cum accumulation?
1691544163285.png

6. After impregnating Percy, I got her to impregnate me too, then I gave birth to Ausra's double half sibling. I want to drop them off but don't want to lose them forever, I don't have the option of raising that child like I can with my animal offspring but then again, with human children I'd rather send them off somewhere until they grow-up to get lewd with me. Is there currently a place where I can leaver her to that effect or is it a later feature to be added?

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
6. After impregnating Percy, I got her to impregnate me too, then I gave birth to Ausra's double half sibling. I want to drop them off but don't want to lose them forever, I don't have the option of raising that child like I can with my animal offspring but then again, with human children I'd rather send them off somewhere until they grow-up to get lewd with me. Is there currently a place where I can leaver her to that effect or is it a later feature to be added?
*Raises a glass* Ah, I see you're a woman of culture. I imagine that player's Percy progeny falls under the umbrella of generic types as opposed to Ausra's unique entry, though. Though I respect the craft.

If find little hotter and more adorable than the futa types getting one another preg with the next generation after an enthusiastic array of lovemaking and broken bedframes; except for the not so thinly vieled promise that said generation will be one day joining in on the fun. Friendly reminder to avoid smiting: this is just a silly fantasy game with different rules, and they are all adults here.

Suggested there be a written scene where a preg PC and a pregnant Mariko and Avee, all sporting respective baby bumps, bond together over the strangeness of being a soon to be parent, but how knows if it'll take. May not entirely fit the games style and narrative, after all.

...This raises a valid question, however: Let us say that their PC/Protagonist is lady bits only. As shown with Foxxy (eventually, probably, maybe, ish, when she arrives) creating unique offspring without sporting a dick on the protagonists part seems problematic. Even if there's an alternate option of the the player being knocked up that results with the unique, that still would require a alternate scene or writing for the birth and aftermath scene, right?

Ausra's sweet birth scene, for example. Would it hit as hard if Percy was there for you in the "father" role? Probably, as Percy seems to be one happy supportive waifu regardless of the physical form, but it'd still need writing. That seems daunting... at least.

As it stands the PC seems to care little about carrying new life into the strange world. Perhaps that'll be addressed at some point for the lady types, or a Unlucky or Last of the Line futa with their bodies being reworked in their origins, perhaps. Dunno. After all, not every player will care, and assumptions on that part would probably create more trouble than it's worth. So maybe it's better to just keep it vauge and non specific. Especially as Snekk mentioned, Death is far less invested in any players kids protection.

(Counterpoint, what about Death when she gets a darling new daughter of her own, by way of the player?)

opepe

May 11, 2019
I think i found a bug, after fighting a paladin the nun resurrects it then you fight it again, theres nothing you can do with her other than 'flee', but now every time i end a battle, it superimposes her loss screen instead of just continuing, so i keep having the option to flee. which is annoying in any area where you have a chance to be attacked since it refreshes the chance. Anyone have this problem or know a fix?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
5. lol did I reach maximum cum accumulation?

5. If you're pregnant and get creampied or swallow while having the Broodmother mutation you get xp for it, somehow it broke. Fixed now.

6. I've been really good about tracking parentage with the kids, so if you drop off them in a home they'll still be counted towards having that parent. It should say "your human baby" if the father is Sam, Percy or the Paladin, but it does track which is the parent.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I think i found a bug, after fighting a paladin the nun resurrects it then you fight it again, theres nothing you can do with her other than 'flee', but now every time i end a battle, it superimposes her loss screen instead of just continuing, so i keep having the option to flee. which is annoying in any area where you have a chance to be attacked since it refreshes the chance. Anyone have this problem or know a fix?
Fixed.

Reactions: opepe

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Full 1.93: |

1.93 Added-

Flophouse-
* You need to look for a bed unless you have friends that can hold it for you.

Fort Reach-
* Harpy sex at the fort if you allowed them to leave, via the Harpy Matriarch

Kitsune Shrine-
* Harpy sex at the shrine if you allowed them to leave, via the Harpy Matriarch

Monduval-
* Getting a degree in theater arts added. Not much use right now.

Prison-
* Can craft makeshift weapons and hide them on your person. You can also try to smuggle weapons from the arena into the prison and get caught. Taking weapons from your gear in the guard room/entrance gets you immediately arrested.
* Fucking a guard gives you more freedom such as not needing to wear your jumpsuit. More boons will be added when I balance them.

Slum-
* Slum theater only allows females to act. Will be expanded on in the future.

Misc-
* Committing crimes near Fort Reach sends you to their pillory rather than prison. Larger crimes send you to the pillory and then to prison.
* Weapon disarming added. Enjoy getting disarmed from: Getting arrested, getting enslaved, certain enemies

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
1. I appreciate the new interface to enter the hole as now it seems like I'll always be able to use it, but the image didn't load.
1691589181135.png
I got this from only adding the new images in the image update to 1.93 alongside the individual qsp file.

2. I think I forgot to mention this previously but I would love to have new sexual content for Elle Adelaide.

3. Loved the new school content from the previous update btw.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I appreciate the new interface to enter the hole as now it seems like I'll always be able to use it, but the image didn't load.

I got this from only adding the new images in the image update to 1.93 alongside the individual qsp file.

2. I think I forgot to mention this previously but I would love to have new sexual content for Elle Adelaide.

3. Loved the new school content from the previous update btw.
1. I said when I did it that I might mess up it up, and it looks like I did.
Edit1: Wait, no. The image is in the update folder.
Edit2: I uploaded the wrong folder, those were images someone gave me to use in an event. Ah fuck. Fixed in the previous post and updated on the main page.

2. I have a list of females to add sex scenes for. I'm trying to work out a sex system for male PC's, or at least ones with dicks, like I did for the general sex system I rolled out for females/prostitution. It keeps not working how I want.

3. Glad you enjoy it.

Apr 29, 2022
1. I said when I did it that I might mess up it up, and it looks like I did.
Edit1: Wait, no. The image is in the update folder.
Edit2: I uploaded the wrong folder, those were images someone gave me to use in an event. Ah fuck. Fixed in the previous post and updated on the main page.

2. I have a list of females to add sex scenes for. I'm trying to work out a sex system for male PC's, or at least ones with dicks, like I did for the general sex system I rolled out for females/prostitution. It keeps not working how I want.

3. Glad you enjoy it.
1. Yup, now it works.

2. Good luck there.

3. :)

Ayumumono

Jun 21, 2017
Trying to get on the pirate boat I've been getting this issue where it tells me to talk to my siblings but not matter how much I talk to them or increase their relationship nothing changes. Also the screen breaks the buttons at the bottom so they dont appear. Luckily the fast travel button is still there for me to escape.

edit: also wandering around a bit and coming back I got this error 1691643432695.png

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
Trying to get on the pirate boat I've been getting this issue where it tells me to talk to my siblings but not matter how much I talk to them or increase their relationship nothing changes. Also the screen breaks the buttons at the bottom so they dont appear. Luckily the fast travel button is still there for me to escape.

edit: also wandering around a bit and coming back I got this error View attachment 2840637
Wait, how did you manage to have your QSP to look different and not have plain black text on a white background?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes