Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Which farm are you at? The Steelwind, or the one you can build upon next to Avedon? The Steelwind farm is mostly on autopilot due to Bill's efforts; the Avedon farm is the one you can purchase and do all sorts of various nonsense within. Unless it's changed, it typically has a basement for no reason whatsoever (no crafting needed) within the house itself.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Okay, I seem to have found an actual bug. Trying to figure out why I wasn't getting the vine womb thing, I managed to locate an qsp editor and peeked into the files. In the 'preg' section, vinecum appears to add an adecum entry to the pregnancy array. I changed it so it added vinecum to the pregnancy array instead and was able to get the vines in my womb thing.

Furthermore I found out why the vine womb removal procedure was bugging out and leaving you still pregnant: In the 'malil' section, there's stuff to remove the vinewomb variable, but not stuff to reset your pregnancy.

Last edited:

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
already im finding it very hard to make my way around, I'm not sure where my home is and im thinking there should be a button or something to move me there, also keeping the amount of gems easily accessible would be a pretty good idea maybe where your vigor is
Have to agree this is a horrible game. The first quest is for you to head back home. But it doesn't say where your home actually is.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hahahaha. So that's the criteria for a horrible game, is it? All the writing, encounters, story, and exploration, and steady drip of content matter not, for our intrepid hero does not have a magical dotted line pointing homeword bound.

Nor could they be bothered to speak something constructive about it, or to seek the answers, but instead yeeting the entire thing into nonexistance. Truly the stuff of legend.

Our opinions vary on this matter, obviously. I look at a one person project, with tags and subject matter varied enough to have something for nearly everyone, with a humble but earnest creator that charges nothing and gives freely, and see an absolute treasure.

Although for the record, Snekk, I'm going to cash in my 'I told you so' about Bill needing to complain he wants to go back to Britmoor.

Jul 28, 2019
When trying to use a ritual from the Goblin Shaman to heal the scarring that comes from losing to the necromancer I get this:

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 20
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!

Dismissing error leads to next screen

BROKEN
FIX
JOIN

Your injuries make it impossible to fight back and you are easily overwhelmed.

You expect the tentacles to cause you an immense amount of pain but as the tendrils wrap around you they release a slime which soothes your scars, giving you relief for the first time since it happened.

As one of the tentacles brushes past your cheek you don`t wince in pain, in fact it doesn`t hurt at all.

Wiggling one of your arms free, easily done since the tentacles are only lightly holding you in place, you see that the skin on the back of your arm has grown back, and touching your face you don`t feel the deep pits that had previously been there.

REPAIRED
OWED
FAVOR

but there is no link on that screen nor any action possible there = game soft locked here
(I've got a save just before and started a new run anyway, but it's something to be fixed)

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
I went to prison as a nun told me (though I have no active quest on the list). There is no Big Cheese in the prison cell only some Daniel. And the funny thing - he doesn't let me out.....despite me beating him again and again.....you can't prevent anyone from leaving anything if you are lying bleeding on the floor))

EDIT: Ok, I needed to clean the cell to find the Big Cheese (a little tip would be nice). But still, it makes no sense that you can fight your cellmate and WIN - but he still blocks your way out.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
hey solid snekk when i free the demon from below the prison and the nun is about to attack me i get teleported the the sleepy fox inn what the heck is going on

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I went to prison as a nun told me (though I have no active quest on the list). There is no Big Cheese in the prison cell only some Daniel. And the funny thing - he doesn't let me out.....despite me beating him again and again.....you can't prevent anyone from leaving anything if you are lying bleeding on the floor))

EDIT: Ok, I needed to clean the cell to find the Big Cheese (a little tip would be nice). But still, it makes no sense that you can fight your cellmate and WIN - but he still blocks your way out.
You need to go to sleep, if I remember right.

Reactions: alltreck

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Can you keep the zombie girl on the family farm or do you need a separate one?
Are there any advantages to owning a separate farm?

Apr 29, 2022
Can you keep the zombie girl on the family farm or do you need a separate one?
Are there any advantages to owning a separate farm?
The separate farm by Avedon allows for much more expansion than the one in Britmoor, not only can you tuck your zombie gf in the avedon farm's basement; but you can get a slime girl to be your personal bath, have most of your companions in it and after going through the fox chick's second questline, you can join the two farms together through a portal, allowing your passage from one to the other.

Reactions: Skalli and alltreck

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Solid Snekk

The is an issue with zombie girls spawning in the library basement if there is more than one girl.
The original condition is:
Code:
if zomgirl=1 and petzom=0: 'There is a <a href="exec: gt''petzombie''">zombie girl</a> here.'&*nl
Meaning that the option is there only if there is exactly one zombie girl. But in case you had multiple zombie girl events - there can be more.
I would suggest changing it to:
Code:
if zomgirl>1 and petzom=0: 'There is a <a href="exec: gt''petzombie''">zombie girl</a> here.'&*nl

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
I tried to break demon collar on the minotaur and after trying it said that I need to try again and after aquiering what I need again it just gives me the option to step away so I presume that that is unfinished or a bug. On another note how do I go with the freeing the werewolf?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
When trying to use a ritual from the Goblin Shaman to heal the scarring that comes from losing to the necromancer I get this:

Error
Area: on visit
Line: 20
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
QSP is fairly easy to troubleshoot. Download Qgen and load the game file, then search for what the error message mentions.

For that one, you'd search "tentacleloss" so you get pointed to the right location and then you'd look at line 20, which is:

act 'Wiggle out of the tentacles'

and change it to:

act 'Wiggle out of the tentacles':

Basically all you're doing is adding the missing colon that the error message mentions. Attached is the one I edited for you, but forewarning--- that's not the only time you'll come across an issue that can be rather effortlessly fixed yourself. If you waited for bug reports to get resolved as you come across them, you'd be waiting a lot as there are quite a number of them (not to say you shouldn't report them, but in regards to your playing experience it's disruptive to have to wait for something to be fixed so you can continue playing). Finally, the ease of editing QSP games to suit your specific tastes/needs/etc. is probably one of the best parts of the engine on the client side.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I tried to break demon collar on the minotaur and after trying it said that I need to try again and after aquiering what I need again it just gives me the option to step away so I presume that that is unfinished or a bug. On another note how do I go with the freeing the werewolf?
Goblin wife can help with that

Reactions: XgoldWolf

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I take a day off and I get two new pages to sift through. Ah feck.

This was surprisingly fun, I ended up playing it for almost 2 days straight.

Personally I would like to see more Trap Player Character content (I'm into femboys and crossdressing, I can't help it!) as well as more transformation content (I was really sad I couldn't get animal ears and tails).
I'm working on that, but I need to find tasteful art for it. I'm working on rewriting scenes for the Male Pc as a more dominant and trap stype, but that involves rewriting everything up to this point for them.

As for transformations, that's a WIP due to my going back and forth if I want full art support or for it to be flavor text with some added abilities.

Uhm. I don't have a basement on my farm, I have made it to the farm with the zombie and all I have is the dog, barn, and farmhouse. In the farmhouse there isn't any new room. nor is there any new interaction I can find to build a basement. Did I miss something?
You should have a cellar mentioned when you're in your farm.

Okay, I seem to have found an actual bug. Trying to figure out why I wasn't getting the vine womb thing, I managed to locate an qsp editor and peeked into the files. In the 'preg' section, vinecum appears to add an adecum entry to the pregnancy array. I changed it so it added vinecum to the pregnancy array instead and was able to get the vines in my womb thing.

Furthermore I found out why the vine womb removal procedure was bugging out and leaving you still pregnant: In the 'malil' section, there's stuff to remove the vinewomb variable, but not stuff to reset your pregnancy.
Fixed. Not sure how I missed that up.

Fixed. I rewrote some of the prison scenes and didn't re-add the tag you get when you beat up your cellmate.

Oct 17, 2019
hey solid snekk the fight with the nun in the prison just reroutes me back to sleepy fox inn and i cant advance with avalon

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Have to agree this is a horrible game. The first quest is for you to head back home. But it doesn't say where your home actually is.
Is there anything I can do to improve it, as there are directions written in your ledger, signposts, a map and then there are traveling merchants that can take you to Britmor directly in multiple places around the map?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes