Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hmm. If we were to write a scene, where should we loose it for consideration?

Most of the shameless nonsense I hurled your way today and the night prior are too involved or would require game changing nonsense or tweaks to function, or would augment the story or lore. (Although I am curious if any seemed interesting. The Annette one seemed like it mostly fit, i think.)

But smaller stuff, like little sex scenes may fit the narrative, no? With established characters or whatnot?
DMs would be the cleanest way, I suppose. I've already used a few of your suggestions in the game.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Few more bugs I found.

1. With Dana, humans can't get her pregnant. Also the player has to be full male, not futa. Not sure if that last part is intended or not though.

2. With Baa'd Company, quest doesn't progress past the vision with the goat demon after finding the garden (i.e. don't get the event where you find the staircase down) only mentioning this one because the Quest Walkthrough in the Cheat button mentions current end of the quest is killing or sparing the demon.

3. Finally, with the brothelsec events with Satty, it throws errors related to the contractions she uses (You're, I'd, etc.). I noticed in other places in the dialogue you would use ` for the contractions. So replacing

fixes it up so Satty gets to kick some ass as well. (Spoilered to prevent an even larger wall of text)
1. Dana still has the old system where I wanted pregnancy to be more random and last longer. In 1.0, pregnancy lasted four months. I changed it to the same chance that everyone else is going to get.
1a. I'm going to

2. I unblocked it. I put a message outside of the library saying it was unfinished but it kept getting ignored. -.-

3. Fixed. No idea how I let a block of text with that many errors in as I do actually test my events. Guess I got one of the non bugged ones.

Reactions: orzosavo

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
1. Dana still has the old system where I wanted pregnancy to be more random and last longer. In 1.0, pregnancy lasted four months. I changed it to the same chance that everyone else is going to get.
1a. I'm going to

2. I unblocked it. I put a message outside of the library saying it was unfinished but it kept getting ignored. -.-

3. Fixed. No idea how I let a block of text with that many errors in as I do actually test my events. Guess I got one of the non bugged ones.
2. Fair enough, I saw that message, but thought it was referring to stuff after meeting the demon, since the Quest Walkthrough mentions killing or sparing the demon

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Done, you can now donate your dogs to the school after passing a ruling. Letting your dogs bang the students requires bestiality to be on, so it can't be toggled by accident.

Also fixed the goblin outfit for prostitution.

They are absolutely going to be increased. Avedon is corrupt, soon you'll be shaken down by guards and on random days there will be checkpoints between parts of the city you need to avoid, hence why you can reach the slums through the town-port or through the church-graveyard route.

Going way over your bail is not a bug, the guards just don`t care. Being a guard slut will eventually have them warn you when you're at or over the amount, with them giving you the money you're technically owed. Otherwise, its free money for the state.

You can sell the wheat, there's a chest near the farm that's basically the Stardew Valley way of making it someone else's problem. I do plan on letting the PC grow crops that benefit the forest brothel.

I do have plans to upgrade the farm more. Meat just sort of sleeps outside and eventually you'll be able to build a little dorm room for all your other villagers.

Only do what? I have a list of things and can add it to the pile or add it in real quick if it isn't already in there. I did try to make the project open source once but it made me adding content at the rate I do such a hassle so I stopped that, but if I get sent the events/revisions I'm more than willing to add them in.
We're not Worthy.png

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any way to change breast size? If not, it'd be a good addition.
I have realized that male start then swapping genders, your breasts really never grow past bee sting unless that's a bug and should be (even with lactaid which I don't mind cause I prefer smaller breasts but I realized this is why the onsen BF won't show up, that or my RNG went to shit suddenly).
Would also help for stupidly big busts which can happen with lactaid sometimes...

Last edited:

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
I have realized that male start then swapping genders, your breasts really never grow past bee sting unless that's a bug and should be (even with lactaid which I don't mind cause I prefer smaller breasts but I realized this is why the onsen BF won't show up, that or my RNG went to shit suddenly).
Would also help for stupidly big busts which can happen with lactaid sometimes...
Looks like if you don't have a tentacle infestation, the tentacles in the goblin cave will grow your breasts by 1 size by fighting and either losing or surrendering to them. You can then go to Madame Solomn to have the tentacle infestation removed and then repeat to grow your breasts.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Fixed in the next update.

The female motions shrinks your dick and increases your bust.
The male potions enlarges your dick and shrinks your bust.

Drinking either as a futa does the same thing without shrinking.

Big dicks and massive tits don't have descriptions past a certain point, but in the future having too big of assets will cause you to be immobilized.

Apr 29, 2022
Fixed in the next update.

The female [p]otions shrinks your dick and increases your bust.
The male potions enlarges your dick and shrinks your bust.

Drinking either as a futa does the same thing without shrinking.

Big dicks and massive tits don't have descriptions past a certain point, but in the future having too big of assets will cause you to be immobilized.
Just to verify, is the futa interaction part of the upcoming update or is it already a feature of the game as is right now?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
DMs would be the cleanest way, I suppose. I've already used a few of your suggestions in the game.
True enough! Apologies if the enthusiasm gets to be a bit a bit much at times.

Amusingly, I've never actually used the DM's on this thing before.

But I'll hold off until I have something worth sharing, I should think. Or maybe some art to actually back up the idea.

...I do have a pretty fun idea of finding First in your bed at the farm, wrapped up in your sheets and masturbating, while moaning and panting for her 'mommy' or 'daddy'. I figure the PC can either give her the tlc she's clearly desiring, or maybe spank her a bit first, then get to business.

...Ohhh. Better idea. If you don't have it equipped, she's actually using your butt plug, the kinky little thing.

...Actually, on that topic, she addresses the PC as 'daddy' when she's being banged in her one on one scene, even as a futa. I'm... not sure how I feel about this one. On the other hand, her coaxing the PC with "creampie me, mommy" is also kind of weird.

But hot.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just to verify, is the futa interaction part of the upcoming update or is it already a feature of the game as is right now?
For the potions? No, I set up potions wrong and they just don't work if you're a futa or a goblin. Now you just don't shrink assets if you're one of those.

True enough! Apologies if the enthusiasm gets to be a bit a bit much at times.

Amusingly, I've never actually used the DM's on this thing before.

But I'll hold off until I have something worth sharing, I should think. Or maybe some art to actually back up the idea.

...I do have a pretty fun idea of finding First in your bed at the farm, wrapped up in your sheets and masturbating, while moaning and panting for her 'mommy' or 'daddy'. I figure the PC can either give her the tlc she's clearly desiring, or maybe spank her a bit first, then get to business.

...Ohhh. Better idea. If you don't have it equipped, she's actually using your butt plug, the kinky little thing.

...Actually, on that topic, she addresses the PC as 'daddy' when she's being banged in her one on one scene, even as a futa. I'm... not sure how I feel about this one. On the other hand, her coaxing the PC with "creampie me, mommy" is also kind of weird.

But hot.
I plan to go through every NPC and adjust sexual events to mention the PC's body, and when I do I'll add in a way to have them call you whatever they like.

Some NPC's, like Dana, were among the first ones I coded and my skill has significantly improved since then.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
I think I am experiencing a number of bugs with quests. Is there a way to easily see all the flags associated with them so that I can post them here?

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Done, you can now donate your dogs to the school after passing a ruling. Letting your dogs bang the students requires bestiality to be on, so it can't be toggled by accident.

Also fixed the goblin outfit for prostitution.

They are absolutely going to be increased. Avedon is corrupt, soon you'll be shaken down by guards and on random days there will be checkpoints between parts of the city you need to avoid, hence why you can reach the slums through the town-port or through the church-graveyard route.

Going way over your bail is not a bug, the guards just don`t care. Being a guard slut will eventually have them warn you when you're at or over the amount, with them giving you the money you're technically owed. Otherwise, its free money for the state.

You can sell the wheat, there's a chest near the farm that's basically the Stardew Valley way of making it someone else's problem. I do plan on letting the PC grow crops that benefit the forest brothel.

I do have plans to upgrade the farm more. Meat just sort of sleeps outside and eventually you'll be able to build a little dorm room for all your other villagers.

Only do what? I have a list of things and can add it to the pile or add it in real quick if it isn't already in there. I did try to make the project open source once but it made me adding content at the rate I do such a hassle so I stopped that, but if I get sent the events/revisions I'm more than willing to add them in.
Will there be female dogs? Or perhaps gender modification? Them in the brothel?

By the way when you donate dogs to Circe, your dog count goes down by one but your male dog count does not. Maybe this was addressed already.

1692977468546.png

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
also the quest for turning the basement of the clinic into a milking den isnt starting
My brain is kind of fuzzy on the exact steps for that, but here is what I remember:
The biggest part is that you need to get the Nursing Degree from the Monduval University. Nothing will trigger if you don't have that nursing degree.
I think you need to work in the clinic a few times and there is a short chain of events that kick off, which end up with you buying the clinic and encountering a character which will allow you to install the milking den.

But the most critical part is having that nursing degree.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes