Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Agreed, just wanted to add that if a wiki is made, may I recommend it be through something like Mirahaze, as opposed to Fandom?
I looked up Mirahaze and the first thing about it was a question about why Mirahaze was shutting down, with the answer being that they're not for the moment because they met the funding requirements.

I'm fine with whatever is easiest to edit.

Well, son of a ...
It figures. One of the very few characters I never really interacted with has the kick ass weapon I always dreamed of finding in this game.

Whelp, guess it's time to fuck a ... fish. I am pretty sure my MC has stuck their dick in weirder things, so this should be fine.
This game is like 60% putting your dick into unusual things with the other two 20% being bugs and getting into fist fights with every entity in the world that calls itself a God.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*Team Boys makes sad getting fucked by all the cocks (ALL of them) Goblin noises*

The wiki sounds like a fine idea, but time spent on that is time you could be tearing up your fantasy playground.

I agree it's a weird place to be in. While the origin was borrowed here and there, you are clearly putting your own stamp and energy in this project. By your earlier estimates we have yet to even complete the first act of three. That's just wild.

Unrelated, but can there be seperate images for Gobwife being pregnant, and First being pregnant? Asked for no particular reason whatsoever...

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
*Team Boys makes sad getting fucked by all the cocks (ALL of them) Goblin noises*

The wiki sounds like a fine idea, but time spent on that is time you could be tearing up your fantasy playground.

I agree it's a weird place to be in. While the origin was borrowed here and there, you are clearly putting your own stamp and energy in this project. By your earlier estimates we have yet to even complete the first act of three. That's just wild.

Unrelated, but can there be seperate images for Gobwife being pregnant, and First being pregnant? Asked for no particular reason whatsoever...
I could theoretically release the end of Chapter 1 with its 13 phase boss fight against Avalon in the update after this one I'm working on.

The main reason I haven't is the PC is gaining allies to assist in the finale as losing any of the 13 fights results in a game over, and the allies drastically reduce the amount in the fights or remove fights entirely.

As for your goblin wife, some scenes had goblins cycling through all of the pregnant goblin images instead of being their assigned ones. It's fixed.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I could theoretically release the end of Chapter 1 with its 13 phase boss fight against Avalon in the update after this one I'm working on.

The main reason I haven't is the PC is gaining allies to assist in the finale as losing any of the 13 fights results in a game over, and the allies drastically reduce the amount in the fights or remove fights entirely.

As for your goblin wife, some scenes had goblins cycling through all of the pregnant goblin images instead of being their assigned ones. It's fixed.
Oh, absolutely no rush! The more polish there is, the more the story shines. Like, I recall how many amazing ideas where in place for the initial conflict with Plague, and how many things you had to adjust when things changed here and there. No reason to rush if it's just gonna trip up your feet, methinks.

I was mostly just making fun that those %s can't possibly be accurate with how much play the ladies are getting, too.

This is just a me thing, but I'd love to see Mariko and Foxxy get some of that loving they've been thirsting for, content wise. Or even Loksi, get some elf representation and juices flowing, before the big battle.

*Tries to think of any other dangling plot threads* There's still messing with the church, but that's probably involved leading up to that battle. I imagine working on the amazon and centaur Isle may also take a update or two, due to how much effort you are putting in 'em.

There's also the robot, and... the dead queen ghost of the elves from the forest? Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any follow up on that one, despite it telling the player to go consult the 'last remaining elf' that blames themselves, aka Loksi. It's certainly never a topic of conversation.

Regarding the gobs, keen. I may or may not be working on some personal pics of the two of them normal and pregnant style.

Actually, it's worth asking - how do you see Gobwife or First clothed in your mind? Casual life on the farm and such.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Oh, absolutely no rush! The more polish there is, the more the story shines. Like, I recall how many amazing ideas where in place for the initial conflict with Plague, and how many things you had to adjust when things changed here and there. No reason to rush if it's just gonna trip up your feet, methinks.

I was mostly just making fun that those %s can't possibly be accurate with how much play the ladies are getting, too.

2. This is just a me thing, but I'd love to see Mariko and Foxxy get some of that loving they've been thirsting for, content wise. Or even Loksi, get some elf representation and juices flowing, before the big battle.

3. *Tries to think of any other dangling plot threads* There's still messing with the church, but that's probably involved leading up to that battle. I imagine working on the amazon and centaur Isle may also take a update or two, due to how much effort you are putting in 'em.

4. There's also the robot, and... the dead queen ghost of the elves from the forest? Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any follow up on that one, despite it telling the player to go consult the 'last remaining elf' that blames themselves, aka Loksi. It's certainly never a topic of conversation.

5. Regarding the gobs, keen. I may or may not be working on some personal pics of the two of them normal and pregnant style.

Actually, it's worth asking - how do you see Gobwife or First clothed in your mind? Casual life on the farm and such.

Cheers.
1. How Chapter One ends leads into how Chapter Two begins. Nafsu arrives in the black ships of the Sultanate, what she finds is up to the player as if the PC doesn't allocate their allies appropriately, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. The mountain monastery has gotten some more content but I don't know if I'll want to push for rebuilding the Elves with Loksi, as that fits better into Chapter 2 of dealing with Plague and recovering from Avalon.
2a. Foxxy is a part of Chapter 1 and I do intend to finish her questline soon.

3. Amazon Isle has most of its base content in. The Five Queens of Amazonia questline isn't fully in, but people talk to you about them. The main problem with adding Five Waifu Queens is that they need scenes.

4. Robot needs to be alive for the Tania quest, unless the PC wants to themselves the Cancer mutation from an overloaded nuclear reactor. The ghost elf was gutted as I reworked Loksi to be encounterable without her.

5. I would imagine that First wears clothes similar to your goblin wife, but on the opposite side as your goblin would dress First as she would herself in the mirror.

As for what they're wearing, if you want to put them in different clothes similar to what is in the game already I can have the PC buy clothes for and dress up his two goblin wives. Mont Creek sells goblin attire, you can take your wife to the big city on a shopping spree.

If you get me some posing goblin girls I'll even add a scene where you take the two of them to Monduval and have a threesome in the changing room.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. How Chapter One ends leads into how Chapter Two begins. Nafsu arrives in the black ships of the Sultanate, what she finds is up to the player as if the PC doesn't allocate their allies appropriately, then

2. The mountain monastery has gotten some more content but I don't know if I'll want to push for rebuilding the Elves with Loksi, as that fits better into Chapter 2 of dealing with Plague and recovering from Avalon.

3. Amazon Isle has most of its base content in. The Five Queens of Amazonia questline isn't fully in, but people talk to you about them. The main problem with adding Five Waifu Queens is that they need scenes.

4. Robot needs to be alive for the Tania quest, unless the PC wants to themselves the Cancer mutation from an overloaded nuclear reactor. The ghost elf was gutted as I reworked Loksi to be encounterable without her.

5. I would imagine that First wears clothes similar to your goblin wife, but on the opposite side as your goblin would dress First as she would herself in the mirror.

As for what they're wearing, if you want to put them in different clothes similar to what is in the game already I can have the PC buy clothes for and dress up his two goblin wives. Mont Creek sells goblin attire, you can take your wife to the big city on a shopping spree.

If you get me some posing goblin girls I'll even add a scene where you take the two of them to Monduval and have a threesome in the changing room.
I shall not lie. All of that sounds super interesting. Regarding #1 - the entire Steelwind fam lives in Britmoor, for example. Does this mean all of 'em are gone if you mess that bit up? I can't even imagine how to balance that out in expanding playthroughs, but good luck!

I thought Bede's angle was just trying to kill the PC and lingering around like some sort of horrible shoulder demon. Is getting her a bod a new quest, or one that I just missed?

2. Makes sense. Heck, maybe curing Loksi, even partially, has her take part in the adventurers over in the Sultanate, or something. Poor thing (and elves) sure are getting a late start compared to some of the others. While I personally got fixated over with gobs, Last of the Line seemed to be missing some love.

3. Great googlily moogily! Five waifus? Probably best they are self contained there, unless there is a fan favorite or a kid, or something.

4. Ah. I guess it had been a while since I've seen that ghost scene. I just assumed it was still in there. Whoops!

5. Hmmm. Yeah, I can give it a shot. I've been wanting to take a crack and the gobs and Loksi anyway. Although "clothes that are already in the game" casts a pretty wide net. Do you mean PC wearable outfits?

5a. Dunno if it suits, but I started laughing when I was dressing accessories for First. I imagined her trying to be fancy like Gobwife, only to end up with things like a dog collar for a choker and such. I guess the original art of her seemed kinda gothy so I was playing with that angle. I'll probably toss some of the sketches out here later for grins and giggles anyway.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I shall not lie. All of that sounds super interesting. Regarding #1 - the entire Steelwind fam lives in Britmoor, for example. Does this mean all of 'em are gone if you mess that bit up? I can't even imagine how to balance that out in expanding playthroughs, but good luck!

1a. I thought Bede's angle was just trying to kill the PC and lingering around like some sort of horrible shoulder demon. Is getting her a bod a new quest, or one that I just missed?

2. Makes sense. Heck, maybe curing Loksi, even partially, has her take part in the adventurers over in the Sultanate, or something. Poor thing (and elves) sure are getting a late start compared to some of the others. While I personally got fixated over with gobs, Last of the Line seemed to be missing some love.

3. Great googlily moogily! Five waifus? Probably best they are self contained there, unless there is a fan favorite or a kid, or something.

4. Ah. I guess it had been a while since I've seen that ghost scene. I just assumed it was still in there. Whoops!

5. Hmmm. Yeah, I can give it a shot. I've been wanting to take a crack and the gobs and Loksi anyway. Although "clothes that are already in the game" casts a pretty wide net. Do you mean PC wearable outfits?

5a. Dunno if it suits, but I started laughing when I was dressing accessories for First. I imagined her trying to be fancy like Gobwife, only to end up with things like a dog collar for a choker and such. I guess the original art of her seemed kinda gothy so I was playing with that angle. I'll probably toss some of the sketches out here later for grins and giggles anyway.
1. Yeah, my 2.0 deadline is going to be out the window with the new ideas I have. There's certain weapons you get that you can give away, like the minotaur axe. The axe wielder has a chance to die in battle if not supported.
For example:

1a. She is a horrible little shoulder demon but she is one of the strongest allies you get. If she is given a body:

2. The most fleshed out is obviously the Chosen One as they live in Avedon and it was also the first start in the game when I was making this a game, aside from Shipwreck but I used that for testing. The others will get their own as you find their families.

3. Technically 7 in Amazonia. The Huntress has some scenes here too so 10 if you count her and the cats, as the Huntress can join you in battle if you learn her backstory. I've had it in my notes for awhile but upon implementing it...I'm not feeling it. I'll leave her in for you use your power over nightmares to see her backstory but I don't know if this one is a good fit for the rest of the themes I have in the game.

4. It is, it just goes nowhere at the moment. I may tag it out in the release as, even with my dev notes in bold, unfinished quests still get reported as bugs.

5. The clothes that a goblin PC can wear. I've added a few outfits but most of them are armor sets that have a goblin variant and not actual goblin clothes. It would be kind of cute for a PC goblin and the two goblin wives to have matching outfits.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Yeah, my 2.0 deadline is going to be out the window with the new ideas I have. There's certain weapons you get that you can give away, like the minotaur axe. The axe wielder has a chance to die in battle if not supported.
For example:

1a. She is a horrible little shoulder demon but she is one of the strongest allies you get. If she is given a body:

2. The most fleshed out is obviously the Chosen One as they live in Avedon and it was also the first start in the game when I was making this a game, aside from Shipwreck but I used that for testing. The others will get their own as you find their families.

3. Technically 7 in Amazonia. The Huntress has some scenes here too so 10 if you count her and the cats, as the Huntress can join you in battle if you learn her backstory. I've had it in my notes for awhile but upon implementing it...I'm not feeling it. I'll leave her in for you use your power over nightmares to see her backstory but I don't know if this one is a good fit for the rest of the themes I have in the game.

4. It is, it just goes nowhere at the moment. I may tag it out in the release as, even with my dev notes in bold, unfinished quests still get reported as bugs.

5. The clothes that a goblin PC can wear. I've added a few outfits but most of them are armor sets that have a goblin variant and not actual goblin clothes. It would be kind of cute for a PC goblin and the two goblin wives to have matching outfits.
I'm just gonna stick the whole of the responce under spoiler to save space.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm just gonna stick the whole of the responce under spoiler to save space.

1a.

1b. I don't know if I want to make Eve an exact clone of the PC or keep her a robot, I am still considering how to rework that quest.

1c. She's a regular, non magical guard. She's in the game now and you can make her a catgirl or cure her regularly with a potion from Circe.

1d. I need to rework her somewhat. I've expanded who she was originally, just a shopkeeper, into a plot NPC so some things do need to be redone. Later though, I have enough I need to get done this update.

2. The Unlucky Goblin has a sibling. She's an enemy.

3. I've ran through it a few times and made a few changes, it isn't as bad as I said. Still a bit jarring, but some parts may be like that.

4. It should be out soon, just need to test out some of the events. I changed all of the clothes so I have to change every time you're supposed to be wearing a specific outfit.

5. Three the necromancer runs the Mont Creek shops, and she is more or less just Little Red Riding Hood in terms of art. I could add a goblin shopkeeper in the caves since I expanded them to give the Unlucky Goblin a new starting area using your goblin fight art.

6. She's been blind for awhile and locks herself away in the library, she wouldn't know too much. I'll add some conversations to her later, I want to get this update out this week.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

OH. My. God.
I'm glad I was wearing my white pants when I read this post. :)

5. Personally, I am hoping for something with Bondage Straps and Pasties, matching outfits for all 3 of us would be perfect. If nothing else, I do hope Mom and Daughter/Sis get some matching fur loincloth outfits with an open cup leather support harness.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
Not sure if it was mentioned, but in the dialogue after activating the Torii in Monduval the godess calls my character a 'he' despite being a woman. A minor issue, just thought I'll say it.

ciceroTheJoker

Jul 25, 2020
Bug probably: Dana's dialogue seems out of order. it switches parts of v and bj options around. not sure if anyone else has posted that yet but wanted to let you know

Apr 29, 2022
(...)

5. Three the necromancer runs the Mont Creek shops, and she is more or less just Little Red Riding Hood in terms of art. I could add a goblin shopkeeper in the caves since I expanded them to give the Unlucky Goblin a new starting area using your goblin fight art.
(...)
5. If you don't mind art that includes what looks like little red riding hood, wielding an Uzi and other modern fire arms, you should check out art for B. B. Hood from Darkstalkers for more art of a not so innocent red hooded lady.
1693503911285.jpeg

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1a.

1b. I don't know if I want to make Eve an exact clone of the PC or keep her a robot, I am still considering how to rework that quest.

1c. She's a regular, non magical guard. She's in the game now and you can make her a catgirl or cure her regularly with a potion from Circe.

1d. I need to rework her somewhat. I've expanded who she was originally, just a shopkeeper, into a plot NPC so some things do need to be redone. Later though, I have enough I need to get done this update.

2. The Unlucky Goblin has a sibling. She's an enemy.

3. I've ran through it a few times and made a few changes, it isn't as bad as I said. Still a bit jarring, but some parts may be like that.

4. It should be out soon, just need to test out some of the events. I changed all of the clothes so I have to change every time you're supposed to be wearing a specific outfit.

6. She's been blind for awhile and locks herself away in the library, she wouldn't know too much. I'll add some conversations to her later, I want to get this update out this week.
Regarding the 1st, while I understand some playthroughs and styles won't have access to every option, but as a slooty heroic stupid protagonist, I don't think my PC would be willing to do that to another being. Especially for a Unlucky or Last of Line background, as tentacles *really* aren't their favorite thing.

Hopefully there's an alternate or a way to make up the distance.

1c. Neat. I'll have to check it out.

2. Well, with any luck by the time that encounter shows up the PC would have had plenty of practice turning an angry family member into a waifu, aka Nog/Foxxy. (The Gob fam is gonna be yuge.)

5. Mostly made that one out of jest. If you need something polished up or tweaked, lemee know, yeah?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
OH. My. God.
I'm glad I was wearing my white pants when I read this post. :)

5. Personally, I am hoping for something with Bondage Straps and Pasties, matching outfits for all 3 of us would be perfect. If nothing else, I do hope Mom and Daughter/Sis get some matching fur loincloth outfits with an open cup leather support harness.
I do plan to add those types of clothes to the game but not at the moment as I'm still tweaking how I want crime punished.

Maybe after I finish Chapter 1

Not sure if it was mentioned, but in the dialogue after activating the Torii in Monduval the godess calls my character a 'he' despite being a woman. A minor issue, just thought I'll say it.
Odd, but I fixed it. It is now "...and they even repaired a gate" instead of he.

Bug probably: Dana's dialogue seems out of order. it switches parts of v and bj options around. not sure if anyone else has posted that yet but wanted to let you know
Fixed. I even went through a few other NPC's in Britmor since they needed code fixes as well.

5. If you don't mind art that includes what looks like little red riding hood, wielding an Uzi and other modern fire arms, you should check out art for B. B. Hood from Darkstalkers for more art of a not so innocent red hooded lady.
Unfortunately I do mind. There's so few school images and events because I can't find enough good ones without cell phones.

1. Regarding the 1st, while I understand some playthroughs and styles won't have access to every option, but as a slooty heroic stupid protagonist, I don't think my PC would be willing to do that to another being. Especially for a Unlucky or Last of Line background, as tentacles *really* aren't their favorite thing.

Hopefully there's an alternate or a way to make up the distance.

2. Neat. I'll have to check it out.

3. Well, with any luck by the time that encounter shows up the PC would have had plenty of practice turning an angry family member into a waifu, aka Nog/Foxxy. (The Gob fam is gonna be yuge.)

4. Mostly made that one out of jest. If you need something polished up or tweaked, lemee know, yeah?
1. Every ally/thing you do in preparation for the fight against Avalon is going to have a comment about your PC feeling uneasy about it, but I won't spoil which ones are actually the bad ones. I've done a lot about adding alternate ways of doing things, but Bede has literally said "I am a nightmare demon and if given an opportunity to go back, I will". Your call on if you want to save her.

2. She isn't too major of a NPC, she's just becomes a farm nudist if you want her. She does help with farm security once I add that feature in.

3. I may add the tag so she can be created, but leave her out of the upcoming release. There's just so many threads I'm trying to tie off that adding another character can wait.

4. Up to you, if you want to donate art I'll use it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I do plan to add those types of clothes to the game but not at the moment as I'm still tweaking how I want crime punished.

Maybe after I finish Chapter 1

Odd, but I fixed it. It is now "...and they even repaired a gate" instead of he.

Fixed. I even went through a few other NPC's in Britmor since they needed code fixes as well.

Unfortunately I do mind. There's so few school images and events because I can't find enough good ones without cell phones.

1. Every ally/thing you do in preparation for the fight against Avalon is going to have a comment about your PC feeling uneasy about it, but I won't spoil which ones are actually the bad ones. I've done a lot about adding alternate ways of doing things, but Bede has literally said "I am a nightmare demon and if given an opportunity to go back, I will". Your call on if you want to save her.

2. She isn't too major of a NPC, she's just becomes a farm nudist if you want her. She does help with farm security once I add that feature in.

3. I may add the tag so she can be created, but leave her out of the upcoming release. There's just so many threads I'm trying to tie off that adding another character can wait.

4. Up to you, if you want to donate art I'll use it.
2. Oh, so that's not the one you team up with to investigate/totally-don't-get-captured-by the slaver stuff?

3. No doubt. So many balls being juggled. Innuendo absolutely intended.

4.Hahaha. Futa Meat being serviced by the gob fam incoming. But if you end up with a request, lemee know and I can take a stab at it.

Best of luck with your crazy workload.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Oh, so that's not the one you team up with to investigate/totally-don't-get-captured-by the slaver stuff?

2. No doubt. So many balls being juggled. Innuendo absolutely intended.

3. Hahaha. Futa Meat being serviced by the gob fam incoming. But if you end up with a request, lemee know and I can take a stab at it.

Best of luck with your crazy workload.
1. Different soldier. Sol overdoses from spider and bee jelly. The other soldier is an amazon, and her quest will be added later as I've want to get a release out before Starfield comes out.

2. The Cat Witch would take offense to your pun.

3. I think I already have scenes for the farm goblins enjoying Meat.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. oh NO. I completely forgot about Starfield. Edit: False Alarm, there's no way my poor rig can handle that level of graphics swag. Bet it'll be a blast to play, though.

2. Sounds like the prrrfect time for more obviously pussy jokes.

3. Like any size queen anime heroine would attempt to say if they weren't already showing off the finer arts of being stuffed and resized with hentai logic - there's always room for more!

(Gesting aside, I find it terribly hot for the 3 gobs (Wife/First/PC) to be active together in a group setting, so I've been playing around with some poses and positions of it. Tricky, but fun!)

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
(...)

(...)
Oh well, understandable, either way, I wish you the best of luck with all of those threads that you're tying back together.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes