Thereisnofuture

Sep 2, 2023
Just gonna' up and say it, I have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do, I wandered blindly around for a while and it looks good.. that said, a little direction wouldn't go amiss. I was pretty much just living in a crypt wandering hoping something would happen. A few things did happen but nothing that gave me and real indication of what I'm meant to be doing.

I cant find the main plot let alone play it.

Imma take another crack at it (because a comment on another site said zombie girlfriend) but the barest hint of what to do after being dropped in town would really do wonders for this imo.

Apr 29, 2022
Just gonna' up and say it, I have absolutely no idea where to go or what to do, I wandered blindly around for a while and it looks good.. that said, a little direction wouldn't go amiss. I was pretty much just living in a crypt wandering hoping something would happen. A few things did happen but nothing that gave me and real indication of what I'm meant to be doing.

Imma take another crack at it (because a comment on another site said zombie girlfriend) but the barest hint of what to do after being dropped in town would really do wonders for this imo.
In your ledger, there's a cheats button, in it you will find the lover's questline guide that will give you the directions towards your zombie gf, I'd advise finishing Percy's questline, just so that you have a place guaranteed to keep the zombie gf.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

I can give you a few hints/suggestions. These are just hints, it isn't a walk through and I try to keep it fairly spoiler free.

The biggest thing I can say is to explore, explore, explore. When you think you have seen everything, explore some more and talk to people you have met, some interactions require you to do things a few times before you get anywhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game doesn't really hold your hand and lead you from quest to quest. I can't remember if there are any game overs, but most encounters are not lethal if you lose a fight. Save your game every so often, so you can backtrack if you think you made a mistake and you should be fine.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Thereisnofuture

Sep 2, 2023
I can give you a few hints/suggestions. These are just hints, it isn't a walk through and I try to keep it fairly spoiler free.

The biggest thing I can say is to explore, explore, explore. When you think you have seen everything, explore some more and talk to people you have met, some interactions require you to do things a few times before you get anywhere.

This game doesn't really hold your hand and lead you from quest to quest. I can't remember if there are any game overs, but most encounters are not lethal if you lose a fight. Save your game every so often, so you can backtrack if you think you made a mistake and you should be fine.
The graffiti was the only part of this i found myself. Cheers folks I'll keep trying, looks to me like I jusr gave in too early expecting to something to happen.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

What sort of direction/hint would you like? I've left it rather open ended as to what you can find but if I can clear something up in game for you, to make it easier to find/unlock certain events or indicate that certain pathways lead to to specific events, then let me know.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
a few things i noticed:

- when becoming a futanari - specifically, starting as a farmgirl and then becoming a futa through mixing male and female potions - and starting annette's relation quest, the game refers to the character as a 'he' instead of a 'she'. i can only assume this is because the game anticipated anyone completing annette's relation questline would be a male.

- the nun in the temple library doesn't seem to have a picture when you meet her, but she does gain one if you engage her in conversation

- a list of people we can impregnate/be impregnated by would be a nice addition to the cheat menu. i know of the pregnancy info sheet, but from what i can see it's pretty useless right now.

- let me bang death and make death-babies. please.

- let me knock up annette and make incest babies.

- question: is it possible to impregnate someone as a futa? i haven't noticed anything of the like yet.

- i notice the fetish to rape characters in the ledger, but i have yet to see anything approaching that. is it something to be implemented, or am i just not looking in the right places?

- i also noticed a few descriptions of the mc's cock that suggested the ability to change the cock's shape/size. is this possible, or yet to be implemented?

- have you thought of adding in the ability to start as a futa for the shipwreck beginning? we can start as any race, but only between two genders.

- some spelling/grammar mistakes in the opening tutorial of the game, but nothing too egregious and most of the mistakes throughout the writing are barely noticeable.

that's about it really, i'm sure there was more but for now i can't think of anything else. good game, i hope it gets expanded on soon.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
- question: is it possible to impregnate someone as a futa? i haven't noticed anything of the like yet.
Yes it is possible to knock up some of the NPCs as a futa.
I can only recall a few offhand: Avee, Goblin Wife, First, and I THINK you can get a female Meat pregnant.
If you go for some kinky action and pick up the dog from the clinic, you can bang and impregnate the female dog as a Futa. You need to have access to a farm though, no humping your dog(s) in the middle of the street.

I am not positive about Meat, I will give her a good banging and later I will see the number of cows I have on the farm increasing, but it doesn't say anything about them being pregnant in the ledger or in their description.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
a few things i noticed:

1. - when becoming a futanari - specifically, starting as a farmgirl and then becoming a futa through mixing male and female potions - and starting annette's relation quest, the game refers to the character as a 'he' instead of a 'she'. i can only assume this is because the game anticipated anyone completing annette's relation questline would be a male.

2. - the nun in the temple library doesn't seem to have a picture when you meet her, but she does gain one if you engage her in conversation

3.- a list of people we can impregnate/be impregnated by would be a nice addition to the cheat menu. i know of the pregnancy info sheet, but from what i can see it's pretty useless right now.

- let me bang death and make death-babies. please.

- let me knock up annette and make incest babies.

4. - i notice the fetish to rape characters in the ledger, but i have yet to see anything approaching that. is it something to be implemented, or am i just not looking in the right places?

5. - i also noticed a few descriptions of the mc's cock that suggested the ability to change the cock's shape/size. is this possible, or yet to be implemented?

6. - have you thought of adding in the ability to start as a futa for the shipwreck beginning? we can start as any race, but only between two genders.

7. - some spelling/grammar mistakes in the opening tutorial of the game, but nothing too egregious and most of the mistakes throughout the writing are barely noticeable.

that's about it really, i'm sure there was more but for now i can't think of anything else. good game, i hope it gets expanded on soon.
1. I went through Annette and Bill's relationship quest so I believe I fixed that. Next update I plan to go through all the NPC's and update them to the new sex system.

2. Fixed, I think.

3. Once I fix how I want the children to work I'll make a list of which NPC's get pregnant and what happens to them afterward.
3a. Death has lewd scenes incoming, as the Black Book does allow you a small amount of control over her which I will expand on in the next update.
3b. Annette is

4. Work with the goblins or bandits and you can rape people. You can also rape people stuck in the avedon gate wall.

5. The system is in, I just haven't used it yet. When I go through all the sex scenes I'll edit descriptions of your cock to be correct.

6. Being a futanari is a rather rare mutation in the current in-game year and characters in the Shipwreck background are from a place called Primora, a land untouched by the demonic taint that ravaged Avedon and the Sultanate.

HOWEVER

I may add in a similar background/alternate for it where you can be an amazon race(lizard, orc, satyr, human and catgirl) with the possibility of being a futanari. This will be far in the future as I want to eventually finish Chapter 1 which ends with fighting Avalon.

7. I fixed a few of them, let me know if I missed any.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.96 Added-

|

IMPORTANT-
* UNEQUIP ALL OF YOUR EQUIPPED ITEMS

* Weapons were adjusted with new abilities and if you want them, unequip and reequip them.
* Clothing was adjusted with new armor values and abilities and if you want them, unequip and requip them.

* Percy - You need to feed Percy a potion to fix them. A natural potion has been added to the Cheat menu.

* Horses, and mounts, have been adjusted. There is a NPC fix in the cheat menu to reset the drug horse questline and the magic horse Satty stole. If you have done those quests and want your horses, use the fix

- Set bonuses(Goblin Armor+Goblin Spear, Kitsune Armor&Kitsune Claws, Amazon Armor&Chakrams) not working as intended so they have been briefly pulled from the game

-----
Avedon-
* Random security checkpoints that check to see if you're breaking the law by being nude/having weapons
* Avedon is a circle so simply go around

Combat-

Amazon Isle-
* Some work done, mostly all the areas are there

Arena-
* Female gladiator renamed Alex and can now properly get pregnant

Bandit Den-
* If you have a penis you can be purchased by an amazon now

Britmor-
* Steelwind farm can be walked around if you are not dating either Annette or Bill, but you have to meet them first
* Injured soldier from Mine Bug/Mine Spider quest can be encountered.

Caravan-
* You can give Katz a Whisker Fruit instead of fucking them

Demon Prison-
* Demon at bottom of prison can be properly encountered
* Demon at bottom of prison can translate spellbooks

Farm-
* Farm split into more areas because of how crowded the farm area was getting.
* More farm things to buy to crowd up the place
* Some NPC's have sleep schedules
* 2 new farm upgrades

Graveyard-
* Unlucky goblin already knows Osirus' daughter's name and doesn't have to ask Death
* Unlucky goblin version of hearing Flur's song added

Monduval-
* Percy appears in the library/museum if you tell them to go back to college

Slum Clinic-
* Getting milked and working are two separate things for the unethical milk farm

Slum School-
* You can allow your dogs to fuck students

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'll probably keep editing this post as I find stuff:

1) the shrine where the kitsune live seems to be entirely missing. Using other shrines results in popping back to the room with Mariko and Avee, but there's no way to find or access the shrine from within.

2) Horse stuff seems completed fucked, and not in the way I prefer. Attempting to rename your horse results in
---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 10
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!
OK
And as an extra flavor of fun, if you attempt to rename multiple times, you end up with multiple versions of the same broken steed.

Attempting to change the gender of the horse is also problematic.

Weirdly, I had a Horse named Junior (I assume this isn't my "horse kid running around the farm"), but that name also dissapeared trying to use that function.

I did use the Mage Horse reset function from the ledger within the cheat options, but it unfortunately has not stopped the effect.

3) Minor thing, but you may want to reword the Percy change in the notes to 'return them to a male' rather than 'fix' them. I couldn't care less, but internet if full of angry mobs with fire and pitchforks.

4) My kitsune clone appears to be missing for allies, and attempting to go into Avedon wearing the *Paladin* armor with a silver spear results in it being an "unlawful weapon". Which uh, seems silly.

5) While it functions, a fair amount of the images that used to work in the Onsen appear to be outright missing (Unlucky Gob)

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

1) the shrine where the kitsune live seems to be entirely missing. Using other shrines results in popping back to the room with Mariko and Avee, but there's no way to find or access the shrine from within.

2) Horse stuff seems completed fucked, and not in the way I prefer. Attempting to rename your horse results in
Error
OK
And as an extra flavor of fun, if you attempt to rename multiple times, you end up with multiple versions of the same broken steed.

Weirdly, I had a Horse named Junior (I assume this isn't my "horse kid running around the farm"), but that name also dissapeared trying to use that function.

I did use the Mage Horse reset function from the ledger within the cheat options, but it unfortunately has not stopped the effect.

3) Minor thing, but you may want to reword the Percy change in the notes to 'return them to a male' rather than 'fix' them. I couldn't care less, but internet if full of angry mobs with fire and pitchforks.

4) My kitsune clone appears to be missing for allies, and attempting to go into Avedon wearing the *Paladin* armor with a silver spear results in it being an "unlawful weapon". Which uh, seems silly.

I don't have a save prior to this version, can I have yours so I can track down these bugs?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Error
OK

5) While it functions, a fair amount of the images that used to work in the Onsen appear to be outright missing (Unlucky Gob)

1. Fixed.

2. Used your save to fix the horses. There's now another button called "Stable your horse" which fixes the fact you have all of them active.

3. Percy now has pronouns, I don't know how else to word that.

4. Your kitsune ally appears just fine for me, they even helped me bonk some wolves unconscious. You can only have one ally up at a time.
4a. Paladins and nuns can now do whatever they like. They should not be searched as they are above the law.

5. I got a few more goblin images but misspelled them. If you want to fix it yourself there are 3, 4 and gonsen5 that are misspelled from gonsen. The file path is images-race-gob-gonsenX.

I don't think my run through of the NPCs should take too long as I fixed the worst ones already, but next update is the waifu/husbando update where just add more scenes to the lovers.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Fixed.

2. Used your save to fix the horses. There's now another button called "Stable your horse" which fixes the fact you have all of them active.

3. Percy now has pronouns, I don't know how else to word that.

4. Your kitsune ally appears just fine for me, they even helped me bonk some wolves unconscious. You can only have one ally up at a time.
4a. Paladins and nuns can now do whatever they like. They should not be searched as they are above the law.

5. I got a few more goblin images but misspelled them. If you want to fix it yourself there are 3, 4 and gonsen5 that are misspelled from gonsen. The file path is images-race-gob-gonsenX.

I don't think my run through of the NPCs should take too long as I fixed the worst ones already, but next update is the waifu/husbando update where just add more scenes to the lovers.
Found another one.

Attempting to visit the huntress in the circus results in:

Error
Line: 11
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK

Attempting to say you are willing to change your mare's gender (the horse) results in:

Error
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
OK

The rest seem to work fine, though some of the wording on Firestarter seemed a bit odd.

Your pussy is tingling, but you didn`t cum yet.

Your cock is hard, dribbling precum in anticipation.

As your orgasm subsides she kisses you again, getting up to go clean herself off.

It's unclear if the PC does release or not. And if they do, I imagine the entire event would be a consideribly more sticky and your dragon daughter would be seeing stars. Seems slightly underwhelming, especially if the PC is the one showing them the whole new world of possibilities (beach and beyond.)

This is more of an idea, and there is surely enough on your plate, but since Unlucky already has custom text and writing for the Silas Law school - it could be kind of fun if all the students starting calling the PC 'Mom' along with Yvee.

I mean, from the outside looking in, the PC is a feminine, pretty, badass shortstack Goblin that is clearly an adventurer oozing sex appeal. They also have ties to Yvee, their beloved Principal. And this is Avedon, so if anything, the fact Silas is a futa would be even more enticing or of interest to the students.

Slutty stuff aside, if their fitness and education is in the high levels, that means the PC has been doing the bulk, if not all (no other teachers at the moment) of the teaching. I guess what I'm saying is it seems unlikely that the students wouldn't become enthralled or even see the PC as their own personal hero.

If there is going to be a sex ed class, maybe part of seperate of Physical Education could be self defence classes. Assuming the PC wants these youths to grow up free from Avelon's grasp, some fundamentals seems important.

Lastly, while there are plenty of avenues to earn gems, since the school has a variety of costs, why not have Yvee suggest she and her 'master'/'mistress' go out and do some "fund raising". Of course this just ends up whoring either Yvee, or both of yourselves out, but it could be a fun scenario.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The rest seem to work fine, though some of the wording on Firestarter seemed a bit odd.

It's unclear if the PC does release or not. And if they do, I imagine the entire event would be a consideribly more sticky and your dragon daughter would be seeing stars. Seems slightly underwhelming, especially if the PC is the one showing them the whole new world of possibilities (beach and beyond.)

This is more of an idea, and there is surely enough on your plate, but since Unlucky already has custom text and writing for the Silas Law school - it could be kind of fun if all the students starting calling the PC 'Mom' along with Yvee.

I mean, from the outside looking in, the PC is a feminine, pretty, badass shortstack Goblin that is clearly an adventurer oozing sex appeal. They also have ties to Yvee, their beloved Principal. And this is Avedon, so if anything, the fact Silas is a futa would be even more enticing or of interest to the students.

Slutty stuff aside, if their fitness and education is in the high levels, that means the PC has been doing the bulk, if not all (no other teachers at the moment) of the teaching. I guess what I'm saying is it seems unlikely that the students wouldn't become enthralled or even see the PC as their own personal hero.

If there is going to be a sex ed class, maybe part of seperate of Physical Education could be self defence classes. Assuming the PC wants these youths to grow up free from Avelon's grasp, some fundamentals seems important.

Lastly, while there are plenty of avenues to earn gems, since the school has a variety of costs, why not have Yvee suggest she and her 'master'/'mistress' go out and do some "fund raising". Of course this just ends up whoring either Yvee, or both of yourselves out, but it could be a fun scenario.

Cheers.
The problem with the horse is it slowly turned into 5 creatures, and I split it into three different horses as the unicorn and Death's Horse are currently unridable. Some events still reference when it was a singular horse. It does seem to work now, I can't find any individual instance of the old original horse.

Fixed the Huntress, but I am still a little bit unsure about her backstory.

Firestarter the dragongirl has temp scenes for now as I plan to add a full virginity loss scene.

Once I finish getting everyone their scenes I plan on expanding the scenes for existing characters.

Mar 23, 2022
1. So the clothing rework broke a lot of clothing, obviously. Mainly clothing related to work. For example I can't seem to start work at the arcives for the first time or I can't start work at the Jolly Lumberjack if I put on "serving uniform".

2. I'm also getting an error when ever I open my stat's. I have no idea what's causing it but I think it might be related to the arena. not 100% sure on that.

edit: 3. Also Peasent cloths are refered to as both Male and Female. Female in the equip menu but male everywhere else.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So the clothing rework broke a lot of clothing, obviously. Mainly clothing related to work. For example I can't seem to start work at the arcives for the first time or I can't start work at the Jolly Lumberjack if I put on "serving uniform".

2. I'm also getting an error when ever I open my stat's. I have no idea what's causing it but I think it might be related to the arena. not 100% sure on that.

edit: 3. Also Peasent cloths are refered to as both Male and Female. Female in the equip menu but male everywhere else.
1. I fixed archives, along with a lot of others. The Lumberjack was because I accidently set it to the frog outfit.

2. The sword skill is missing some brackets. Fixed.

3. Fixed.

These are the sort of bugs that I try to get a weekly update out, I know I tested working in shops and it worked at least once so I moved on to working on something else.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

kopeiko

Dec 20, 2019
1) Trap makeup can't be used
2) Cfn't used fem potion
3) If you go in every room in churhc you get error

Also, if you send a lamia from the first farm, it disappears

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The problem with the horse is it slowly turned into 5 creatures, and I split it into three different horses as the unicorn and Death's Horse are currently unridable. Some events still reference when it was a singular horse. It does seem to work now, I can't find any individual instance of the old original horse.

Fixed the Huntress, but I am still a little bit unsure about her backstory.

Firestarter the dragongirl has temp scenes for now as I plan to add a full virginity loss scene.

Once I finish getting everyone their scenes I plan on expanding the scenes for existing characters.
1) Curiously, I couldn't seem to find any scenes were post combat grape in the Arena was a thing with the female gladiator.

2) Second option below
A massive torii gate that Yvee built singlehandedly.

- A small typo, Enter the spirt realm. (should be spirit)

3) Found the monks. Huzzah! What does Unarmed Defence actually *do*? I can't see the ability described or mentioned anywhere.

Since you have a picture of Kazuya for training unarmed, I immediately thought of a scene of a teacher chucking you off a cliff "to make you stronger"

3a) The Chun-Li style black dress (you have a pic or two of it) would be perfect for a combination inappropriate/unchaste and monk style attire. And the pelvic curtain is handy for the more rampantly endowed futa types. Heck, have them going commando as part of the description for it.

Actually - a silly suggestion or request: This could easily be suggested by Gobwife, for life as a Gob is one of fighting and fucking in equal measure, but what about a unique "style" of unarmed the player can develop that uses their body as a weapon for both combat and temptation? Like, a requirement would be wearing trap makeup and attire that is (like above) suitable for movement as a martial artist, but also unchaste/whorish? Kind of a kung fu courtesan deal, I guess.

3b) Ki strike should probably eat up some mana do justify it being selected, and maybe do a bit more oomph. Flurry of blows is far more entertaining to see with the multiple ticks of attacks, and Ki just seems to deal around the same damage.

...Unless it's a special move to pierce or negate armor, I suppose.

3c) ...Hmm. Here's a potential nightmare, but something that could be fun - currently when you attack it'll read with something akin to:

You strike 1 with your fists for 348 damage.
You strike 1 with an additional attack from your fists for 348 damage.
You strike 1 with an additional attack from your fists for 348 damage.

What is there were descriptions (or even a pool of martial techniques, but that's a later thing) that could be pulled from a randomized list, to vary combat flavor up?

For example:

[You strike x]. Your leg blurs in a vicious arc as your heel collides for [x damage].
[You strike x]. You lash out with both of your palms, impacting for [x damage].
[You strike x]. You nimbly leap through the air and deliver a powerful flying kick for [x damage].

Or instead of [You strike x] it could be [You assault x with your martial prowess.] to start it all off.

Heck, maybe this way you could weave some over the top special techniques into the normal attacks that the player learns or unlocks, so they don't have to click on a specific power. Kind of like a critical hit effect.

4) For some reason using the bombs (I think) from Dana is under 'use a cantrip?' Unsure on that one.

5) Was visited by the cat spirit claiming to be freed by the power of sexy no jitsu. But this was the same bed the PC was comfortably sleeping in with Percy and Gobwife in either side. No big deal, but it seemed worth mentioning.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes