Ren'Py View of Family Resurrected - a Fan Remake [v0.0.7] [Dark Loki Games]

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi !
An Android version is it possible ?
I can't launch the game with Joyplay on my smartphone.
Thank you very much for the job And upload !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will watch this but I wish you would have kept the original hair color for the girls.
Red for Red and blond for blond and so on.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
AI is NOT the way to remake a game that had real art. AI sucks. Not sorry for that opinion, either. AI will eventually remove all artistic creativity. This isn't art. It's laziness. I can't support anything AI...or at least this type. It's one thing to use it to get ideas started then tweak it yourself. It's different to just release stuff that looks like you let an app make.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ooof. No.
I'm sorry but you should have just learned DAZ, or if you don't have the GPU for that, at least Honey Select. This is... not good.

Reactions: King Wan

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
honestly I dont see the point of remaking a game without having the visual style of the original game... Half of the reason people like the original game was because of the characters.

And here I thought only Disney would try to remake something without including the major elements that made it "successful" in the first place...

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Didn't you check the game before publishing? And this is not spam, but an indication of objective errors. Learn to perceive criticism correctly. Learn from mistakes.
Bro, "criticism?" You straight up insulted the dude with words like "unprofessional" and "disgrace," and spammed his errors publicly. This is as far from constructive criticism as I've seen. And everything you spouted is your opinion.

If you don't like it, make the game yourself or ignore it. Or at least take your critique private. But the smear you did? You're the unprofessional one.

DarkLoki I wish you the best, but the AI generated images is not for me. I'd love to see a remake of this game, but not AI. Just not a fan. I opened this page to check it out; just not my cup of tea. Good luck!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
honestly I dont see the point of remaking a game without having the visual style of the original game... Half of the reason people like the original game was because of the characters.

And here I thought only Disney would try to remake something without including the major elements that made it "successful" in the first place...
I agree 100%.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Love the original version of this game and I was very upset when it was abandoned. That said, using AI to recreate the game just doesn't appeal to me.