VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Vile College [v0.2] [SneakyPanda]

1. 2.00 star(s)

silacka

Unplayable, too many pointless "choises", very annoying. Grammar is really bad, renders are not up to todays standards, the whole game is all over the place. I had my doubts but i gave it a go anyway, could not play more than 10min max.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tortoise62

I came on as a Proofreader and tester for SeakyPanda on Vile College as I saw early potential in this VN and am really impressed with it so far. It was abandoned for a while but it's back up and running now and we're excited to continue the story and updates! Definitely, one to recommend and keep an eye on!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Another early demo release not even worth downloading (v0.1). This VN is so generic that it hurts: a cliched 'young guy lives in a house full of big-brested women' no-brainer story (from a 15-year-old boy's fantasy), 'click to see next slide or line of text' "gameplay" and some convoluted free roam around the house (turn left, go upstairs, go back, turn right, enter rooms 1-20) to cover lack of content. Dialogue is simple but relatively fluid and there are even some dialogue options which is always a big plus. Renders look really nice and ambitious and that only means one thing - this project will take a lot of time and probably will never be finished. Start thinking about it when it reaches 75% and not current 5% completion. Update: abandoned.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Preliminary review based on the prologue with family fun set to "true"

At the moment about 10 minutes of gameplay. 94 renders.

The game follows the tried and tested narrative of horny son in family with hot female housemates. From the game description the mc seems destined to extend his activities to school and town. No complex plot nor slice of life drama. I have no problem with that.

Kinks are not well defined yet, and the action is with one exception restricted to the peeking trope. Hope for more intensity in the future. Dialogue is simple but, relatively fluid. Banter between siblings is light hearted. A little cleaning up in the grammar department needed.

Game mechanics are straight forward. Sand box with linear flow and no grinding for points.

Renders are decent. Some a tad grainy. Could have kept them baking a little longer. The girls are attractive. Thicc and thin.

Recommended.