Unity - Abandoned - Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tattoomale42

It really looks like good game to play its got good graphics it is not like house party this looks better then house party its just to bad it is not on Steam and the Developers who did create this game why did they not finish it graphics and sound is good The save there are no saves was a good game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sobaco the Greek

Nice story and characters, also surprising graphics and performance (running on I5-4670 with GTX 750 TI and 8Gb RAM)
    In my opinion, the main character instead of looking like an excentric millonaire, just turns into a creepy person.
    Very very promising game. Waiting for next update.
    Thumbs up.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

zoneitorboneit

After playing this game, I'd have to say it's really going in a great direction. I really enjoyed the life like body shapes and reflections despite there being the gigantic dude and odd tattoos.
    The minigames were great too, quite creative and silly from those odd boxes. I managed to get the coins with the help of cheat engine since I can't be bothered grinding.

As for major flaws, the mouse sensitivity is annoying at first but you can get used to it. What is awful however is having to wait through so much stuff with no way of skipping it. Got an event you dont like from the boxes? Can't be skipped
    The animations/scenes are going on for too long like most do? Can't be skipped

So in summery
    + refreshing realistic body proportions
    + creative events from the boxes
    + great animations and camera work
    + really hot reflective skin
    +well made environment

- scenes go on for way too long and need to be cut down to 1/3rd
    -first person view is nice but there needs to be mouse control of it in the scenes, not a fan of having the camera force me into looking at an arm or armpit
    -NO SKIPPING AT ALL
    -the food/drink counter needs to be 1/3 to 1/2 slower, it really adds an unecessary distraction
    -no running, there absolutely must be a running function
    -poorly designed hair
    -resource hog
    - repetitive orgasm sounds.
    - music is WAY too loud and there is no option to make it quiet, even if you change it to classical (which isnt classical) it stays for 1 song before going back
    -no control over the scenes, Id rather have the ability to skip through the positions in the scene along with having viewing control
  4. 1.00 star(s)

yomamasass

I consider myself as weirdo, yet this game managed to weird me out.... Needless to say every form of weirdness is intentional in this game, none of them are poor design choices. I mean... They are poor design choices but that is clearly the goal. On top of being incomplete as fallout76 nothing much to say.

If you like uncomfortable weirdness this is the game for you.
    Metascore: 94
  5. 1.00 star(s)

YamMasher

Clunky scripted mess with so many ways to break the game.
    No way to save. All voices are done by auto readers and the English is terrible.
    Which is a shame because i'm hoping for more 3d games in the future but dont waste your time with this one.