Unity Abandoned Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
új borítókép.png

Overview:
Villa Party is an amazing and breathtaking 3D party simulation game with sexy realistic characters, magic, challenges and sarcastic humor. Be part of this amazing story, you can't imagine what party awaits you. Now is the time to go to the Richie's house and get to know him and his guests!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-09-20
Developer: Universal Game Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well then .. go to the Richie's house and get to know him and his guests !!!

We are Universal Game Studio, a little indie team. Universal Game Studio is creating adult and non-adult video games too. Almost all of us worked for big game and software companies (like Crytek, Activision) , so got important experiences, what we can use in our first big product, Villa Party. We created a little indie team and decided that, we make our first indie game. We had a silly game idea, what can be entertaining and erotic in same time. We've tried to give more humour, looseness, magic, adult, erotic things for this simulation game. The Villa Party project is a big project, what forced us to slice it into 3 big parts. We always strive for the quality, the game experience, to serve you at the highest levels! The most important thing for us is your satisfaction and if you are satisfied, we enjoy our job better. We hope is that in due time, our developer team can serve you for a long time. The first big part will be released in July 2019 what run PC platform.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
"Villa Party is an amazing and breathtaking 3D party simulation game with sexy realistic characters, magic, challenges and sarcastic humor. Be part of this amazing story, you can't imagine what party awaits you. Now is the time to go to the Richie's house and get to know him and his guests! "

... Yerp, and Trump is a hippie.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is this game created by the same people who worked on House party ?
Yeah, just seeing the concept is House Party but with magic and supernatural stuff. Could be interesting if they not try to do another House Party and they take other path to make it more "unique" and not a copy.

Reactions: SN123

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
4k textures in Unity? I think that will burn toasters up! Has anyone played this and how did your system react?
Say if you have an octacore, how much did it use?
How much RAM does it run on?
What percentage of your GPU is it using?
We all know the higher it's being used, the hotter the system gets and if it needs 50% of a 1070ti with 8gb GDDR5, then we'd know a 4gb card would likely burn up. Or if it's maxing out 4 cores constantly, you should NOT be running it on a quad core even if it's hyperthreaded.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
4k textures in Unity? I think that will burn toasters up! Has anyone played this and how did your system react?
Say if you have an octacore, how much did it use?
How much RAM does it run on?
What percentage of your GPU is it using?
We all know the higher it's being used, the hotter the system gets and if it needs 50% of a 1070ti with 8gb GDDR5, then we'd know a 4gb card would likely burn up. Or if it's maxing out 4 cores constantly, you should NOT be running it on a quad core even if it's hyperthreaded.
I mean.. It runs alright with everything on Ultra with the 2560x1080 resolution. 3440x1440 seems to be a bit heavy for my computer. i7 4820k, RTX 2070. Screenshot below with system usage after running the game for a while:
villaparty.png
Notice the 94% usage on my 2070^^ Game definitely needs a lot of work, but it's a decent start I guess.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I mean.. It runs alright with everything on Ultra with the 2560x1080 resolution. 3440x1440 seems to be a bit heavy for my computer. i7 4820k, RTX 2070. Screenshot below with system usage after running the game for a while:
View attachment 419712
Notice the 94% usage on my 2070^^ Game definitely needs a lot of work, but it's a decent start I guess.
How many fps are you getting?

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
  • nfo taken from

• Windows 7 or higher
  • Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
  • 4 GB RAM
  • Nvidia GTX 660
  • DirectX11
  • 3 GB free space
  • Windows 7 or higher
  • Intel Core i7 1series or AMD
  • 4 GB RAM
  • Nvidia GTX 970, AMD Radeon VII
  • DirectX12
  • 3 GB free space

Reactions: KeiCee

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
So you get the pills from the joker and after taking them you need a tranquilizer.
You talk to the butler and he tells you that you can find tranquilizers upstairs in the bathroom at the end of the corridor but i've looked up and down and i can't find the bloody things, any of you guys got any luck with that?
Big bummer having to sit through the intro every time too

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes