Unity Abandoned Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Why don`t they just put a screen shot of this game on steam on house party saying please finish what you started i going to do so now
well that would be stupid because, the house party game folks are not the same dev as this game. i have said it before and ill say it again, this dev is NOTORIOUS for not completing games.

Foreplaymastaix

Jun 25, 2017
So I played as far as getting to where you talk to the big guy about protien shake and i had no idea how to make it so i gave up on it and also richie had a weird glitch where his head follows everywhere you go.
Also quick walkthrough (Its been a min since i played and I dont plan on playing it again so sorry if i dont go in depth) for anyone wanting to get up to the point I got to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

Foreplaymastaix

Jun 25, 2017
Alright Finally finished the game to the cliffhanger I will say as much as it's not a finished game I kind of want to remix it and do it better but at the same time I'd rather not..

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
The people of this game they are on instagram I did remind them bit they dont respond back I did send them a few messages

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes