Unity Abandoned Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Found the tranquilizers in the bathroom but it's impossible to pick them up. Would be great if the Devs could fix the wonky controls and inconsistent interaction system at least.
they also need to turn down motion blur. its really dizzying. fighting nausea isn't fun. add jumping! I also wonder if this is just for a quick cash grab. then they abandon it. like other projects of theirs.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the Overview alone would make me dodge this 10/10 times. No forced try hard for authenticity at all, nope ( ' -')

MrMelenas

Sep 2, 2018
Well, nothing happens when I follow Richie upstairs in the room, I even tried being the last one to enter and nothing triggers and I can't talk to any of them, only thing I can do is stand in the middle of them and all jerk off in front of them... Great experience...
Just close the door after enter the room

Samoylovalexey

Sep 27, 2019
played twice a lot of bugs, not convenient that there is no save in the game, for two times the proximity was only with 1 girl, since I'm Russian it's hard for me to play this game, I have one guy dies and the cops come?

Samoylovalexey

Sep 27, 2019
who any handled sex with melanie asian girl nina, if Yes the as?and another question how to get with melanie to the sauna as in the screenshot.of all the events I had only with a full girl,and with a Russian in the room, then the game ends with the police coming.

Samoylovalexey

Sep 27, 2019
the developers of this game, please add the passage of the game, from a to z, I really liked your game and it is very lacking!

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
It's a bit...painful to play this game. Not because it's just bad, it clearly looks like someone worked really hard on this, but the thing is... it lacks a lot. The graphics are nice, though it all lacks optimization, also the controls. The main character is a bit ugly, also the host of the party - why?
Okay, at least there should be a little character customization, but like a really simple and quick one.
The walking is painfully slow, you can't switch between events and talk to certain characters whenever you want, you can't undress, there's no cheat codes like in House Party which was a very cool thing (to unstuck a frozen character for example which happens here A LOT). I like the fact that the creator added some bi/gay options in this game, though it'd be nice to enable having sex with every character besides the old man (If it's possible then oops, my bad. I got stuck in this game many times and literally have no time to keep playing it from the start again).
Anyways - I like it, it has potential but it needs some fixes. It could be a fantastic game I'd be glad to support.

Reactions: MrMelenas
May 6, 2018
Well, I played the game and liked it so far. Two things I suggest:
1. This game must allow the player to talk to several people in differnt storylines at same time, even if events in one affects some of the others. It's just boring that the player has to travel through a single straight storyline.
2. Create an option for game saving - enable it only at any points where the player is not in the middle of a mission with time running. Not everyone here has real life time to play the whole game from starting to ending at once.
A lot of work to do, lots of bugs to fix. You should check to calibrate better the mouse movements, it's hard to point to small objects.
Again, liked the game very much. Keep going !

Universal Game Studio

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Dear everyone,

First of all, we're really glad for your comments, you can follow us, write to us and read news about Villa Party 2 on

There you can read up to date infos about Villa Party project.

We will fix issues what you mentioned (mouse, skip functions etc), expect save function. unfortunately the VP I has an interweaving what can't allow to be saving function. But, we are making "points" to the game's parts, so the player can plays the Villa Party I from these points if he/she wants. Player can chooses it from the Menu. That's why we're building next Villa Party with a different logic. So there will be Save functions already.

By the way, next Villa Party parts will bring more locations, exciting happening, new characters, and sexual scenes.

Your comments help us to fixed issues or give more plus to the game. We have other projects (non-adults) too, but we try to extend our development team to develop Villa Party 2 more faster. We would like to give you Villa Party parts in best quality and functionality.

Cheers,
The guys

Last edited:

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
The second part/edition of this game is out tomorrow... (correct me if I'm wrong). Can't wait!
Also they released a Complete version of Villa Party I a few days ago, does anybody know what's in it? Is it a different, fixed version of the previous release (no bugs etc) or just the same one with some extra content?

Reactions: lightpower
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes