Unity Abandoned Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok after 30min of wandering around trying not to smash my mouse against the wall...
i found 0 sex scenes.
i found 1 quest.
i found 3 weird as fuck minigames.
i can throw poop in the trash?
game is apparently a survival simulator with food,water and .... testosterone?

What are the controls?
What do i do?
Where do i go?
Will the dev stop using LSD?

onegt

Jan 9, 2018
ok after 30min of wandering around trying not to smash my mouse against the wall...
i found 0 sex scenes.
i found 1 quest.
i found 3 weird as fuck minigames.
i can throw poop in the trash?
game is apparently a survival simulator with food,water and .... testosterone?

What are the controls?
What do i do?
Where do i go?
Will the dev stop using LSD?
U have to do events.

Oct 14, 2018
Well, nothing happens when I follow Richie upstairs in the room, I even tried being the last one to enter and nothing triggers and I can't talk to any of them, only thing I can do is stand in the middle of them and all jerk off in front of them... Great experience...

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So erm, how do I stop masturbating? spam click does nothing, escape doesn't work either

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Well, nothing happens when I follow Richie upstairs in the room, I even tried being the last one to enter and nothing triggers and I can't talk to any of them, only thing I can do is stand in the middle of them and all jerk off in front of them... Great experience...
Close the door behind you.

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
"sexy realistic characters"

Oh, so those screenshots are from another game....... right?

Mateforlief

Jul 7, 2019
This game in this state is garbage. The villa itself is very well made and loks fcking amazing and the graphics is excelent as well, but the controlls is just horrible (i dont know if its my mouse or what). There are 3 normal caracter in the game (who looks normal) 2 dude and the chinese girl. Oh and the point system is wierd but new at least.

Reactions: silence12

icphead666

Jan 15, 2018
close the door behind u

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
a game to fap

-did not have save point
-did not have skip option, you have to listen and fallow all the intro again
-a real game, unlike the VN ones, but in the sex part plays a video....(n)
-no keys control, no mouse sensitivity control.

not even a gallery where you cant review the sex scenes you already gain

a game that promises a lot, but did not delivery a game like that with video and not playable sex scenes i preffer stick with the VN that have skip, save and gallery

Reactions: mat_monkey7

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
game was okay, it really needs a jump button or remove the ledge that goes to the border of the house almost had to quit it due to not being able to get back in. game is playable with cheatengine max out the points and speed up the sex scenes. i was able to finish it. but it really should warn you that the game is going to end and not let you go back when you get to the last scene.

cih2817

Oct 7, 2019
Any idea where the dog food is?
I can see it in the kitchen on the stove but I can't take it, the 'Fridge' interaction get's in the way.
Same with that damn tranquilizer, I think I can see it in the bathroom but can't take it, the 'Toilet' interaction get's in the way.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
This game just looks bad on the outside and it's all like "oh this game is awesome, trust us this is really fun!" (although almost every game is best in the eyes of the dev) plus there is a game called house party which got succeed so well. With this combined I think they are just trying to do a similar one, I don't think this will be on my list.

(I may be wrong, I haven't played this game. These are just my thoughts when I saw the description and screenshots.)

Reactions: cheryl_c
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes