Unity Abandoned Villa Party I [v5.1.0] [Universal Game Studio]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Heh, if it's really devs from Activision, get ready for loot boxes and pay to win microtransactions.
As others have mentioned, balloon tits nailed onto bodies isn't my idea of realistic.
Maybe more Activision going after the lowest hanging fruit *ba dum tish*

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Am getting 75-128 on Asus 2080ti Strix low fps and coil whine have been happening recently in all the games I play
You should consider using the warranty. I know I wouldn't accept that with such an expensive product.

How many FAPS are you getting though?
90-110 faps per second

tontoman

May 4, 2017
4k textures in Unity? I think that will burn toasters up! Has anyone played this and how did your system react?
Say if you have an octacore, how much did it use?
How much RAM does it run on?
What percentage of your GPU is it using?
We all know the higher it's being used, the hotter the system gets and if it needs 50% of a 1070ti with 8gb GDDR5, then we'd know a 4gb card would likely burn up. Or if it's maxing out 4 cores constantly, you should NOT be running it on a quad core even if it's hyperthreaded.
Depends if it's bottlenecked. If the GPU is always waiting for textures, will probably run cool (and really slow). If you want to really burn something out, have a game (usually old uncapped ones) that hardly uses any textures or textures features, and thus running 10,000 FPS on a static title page. That's what always gets my videocard sounding like a vacuum cleaner as the fans ramp up to 100%

Jun 8, 2017
i have no idea what to do gotta meet the guy in the room but doesnt give me a way to talk to him is it bugged also how do you dance with people doesnt give an option when talking to them only exit from that person

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
So you get the pills from the joker and after taking them you need a tranquilizer.
You talk to the butler and he tells you that you can find tranquilizers upstairs in the bathroom at the end of the corridor but i've looked up and down and i can't find the bloody things, any of you guys got any luck with that?
Big bummer having to sit through the intro every time too
I have the same problem, i can't find the tranquilizer....

Reactions: icphead666

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So far the MC can have sex with only two chicks, right? Can he have sex also with any of the guys from the party?

Last edited:
Reactions: cheryl_c

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Where i can find the phone ?

NVM found it. BTW how can i have sex with Nina or Melanie ?

Last edited:

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Well then .. go to the Richie's house and get to know him and his guests !!!

We are Universal Game Studio, a little indie team. Universal Game Studio is creating adult and non-adult video games too. Almost all of us worked for big game and software companies (like Crytek, Activision) , so got important experiences, what we can use in our first big product, Villa Party. We created a little indie team and decided that, we make our first indie game. We had a silly game idea, what can be entertaining and erotic in same time. We've tried to give more humour, looseness, magic, adult, erotic things for this simulation game. The Villa Party project is a big project, what forced us to slice it into 3 big parts. We always strive for the quality, the game experience, to serve you at the highest levels! The most important thing for us is your satisfaction and if you are satisfied, we enjoy our job better. We hope is that in due time, our developer team can serve you for a long time. The first big part will be released in July 2019 what run PC platform.
so about your game, i'll be honest, the concept is good but add the ability to have custom graphics parameters, remove that damn bloom fx which drains memory, and that excessive motion blur that makes people sick!! plus optimize it ASAP

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
I dont usually say this, but...its a damn good game.
It has options! The renders are nice.
The only problem I have are the length of the sex scenes...I wish there is a way to skip or fastfoward!

Reactions: pilgrim2003

moi69

May 9, 2018
incredibly frustrating to play, no save feature, non-skippable sex scenes that play out way too long ... not worth playing in its current state imo :-/
could become a pretty fun game with a couple of changes/additions though

worlder

May 17, 2017
This game is terrible. Do yourself a favor and don't bother. No options, terrible gender mismatched voices, insane amounts of bugs, tedious unskippable animations. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: silence12

Emoon

May 4, 2017
A few things i would like to see in future updates.

- A setting for mouse sensitivity. For me the current setting is way to fast and combined with the motion blur causes nausea.
- A setting to disable motion blur.

- If we're not able to remap keys, i'd like to see at least a keymap so we know what does what.
- Maybe stop characters in their tracks when you try to interact with them (LMouse Button). Otherwise they walk away and start to glitch in their walking anim.
- Maybe Interactions during sex scenes with keyboard inputs (like 'E' or the 'Space' Key) instead of Mouse Input.
- Direct stage control during sex scenes.
- Free Mouse Look during sex scenes.
- Third-Person option. Or at least remove the head bob during dance animations, since it's quite a rough ride. :D
- Something for later down the line, some characters have heavy clipping issues with their clothes.

Just my two cents for now, the ones in red would be really nice to see. The rest is something for later. :)

Small Edit: Careful with the Universal Game Studios name, afaik it's a trademark by Universal Studios.

Last edited:

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
I played this game, I am incredibly dizzy 3D, a bad experience.:cry::ROFLMAO:
Not good at the moment,but I still hope to have more real 3D sandbox games in the future.:)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes