VN - Others - Completed - Village of Adventurers 2 [Final] [Tamamo Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Arabi1

The reason I play this game is because it is not available anymore on the steam store, and I love collecting things that may go extinct on the internet.

Story 3/5: Your average visual novel, there is a story and it progresses by building new facilities. I skipped almost all dialogues after the beginning where a mere stranger, blue haired woman I believe the protagonist invited to his house looked at the double bed and just said “lets have sex” like seriously? A whore okay, but a virgin whore? There is no logic, so save those brain cells for the gameplay.

PROS: The text is short so you will jump off to the fapping part quickly.

CONS: Sex scenes don't make sense.

Gameplay 4/5: The gameplay is separated into 3 stages:

1- Building your city “instruction” 4.5/5: Here you can build facilities to progress the story and make some orders to the citizens to work on certain fields like chopping trees or working at the farm.

2- “Action” 4.5/5: It immediately starts after you unpause the game, and here you will see your population actually working on your commands and seeing some monster invading the city. You can leave it to the adventures and speed up the game or use your magic which will be on the lower left side of the screen.

3- Dungeon 3/5: It feels like I’m playing a mobile game. You just watch the characters move to defeat monsters and you can support them with magic. With time it will be tedious but fortunately you can speed up the gameplay and skip it in 10 seconds so I can tolerate it, otherwise it is 1/5.

Sfx 4/5 : All the scenes are voiced and the background music is not bad but could be better.

Art and hentai 3.5/5:

PROS:

1-Every time you build a new building, there is a new adventurer, and a new sex scene.
    2- When you unlock a sex scene with an adventure you can repeat that and earn exp out of it, it will make you horny most of the time so you won’t get bored easily.
    3- Addictive, like the guy below who spent 60 hours, you will unconsciously spend some time until you realise how much time has been wasted.

CONS:

1- Censored, but not that big of a deal.
    2- When the text says she is a virgin you won’t see blood when you fuck her, could be because the censorship blinds me of that.

TL/DR; The game is enjoyable if you forget about the story and mobile-like kind of gameplay, it deserves 4 but I give it 5 because I like it too much personally and recommend it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Anon21

Whew. I spent 60 hours playing through this game.

... what am I doing with my life? ...

*Warning!* At two (three?) points in the game it will crash. If you switch to Chinese, reload the latest (top left) autosave and play through until after the crash happened you can save again and switch back to English.

Anyway, the short version is this would have been a lot better if they had put three times as much effort into 1/3 the characters and story. The graphics are good, and there is a surprising amount of depth to the game play. I skipped so much text. There was actually some decent story in there, particularly at the start, but there was also a bunch of garbage too. In the end I didn't have the patience to go through all of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    There is some stuff that never did make sense. Like, you can upgrade your walls to mithril walls at some point but the 'mithril wall' items you can synthesize never seem to come into use. Similarly you can make all sorts of villager / militia improvement items but I don't think they are ever used.

I never did get a diamond wall? All walls look identical anyway.