♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
My time at portia is the only farming game life I miss, I played them all, I am connoisseur.
From harvest moon to Rune factory.
And it’s honestly a shame that there aren’t many good farming simulators on this site.
I guess because proper farming games require serious effort, something not many are willing to dish out. :sneaky::coffee:
Personally, i'd like some hardcore farming/building/crafting/fighting sim like portia, but with tentacle breeding and light vore.
I think it would be fun rising tentacles and creating a large nest with seedbeds and stuff.
And then maybe go conquer villages and towns and shit with my tenta army. :devilish::coffee:

I don't expect something hardcore like this from western devs tho, i think only Japs have the imagination required for something like this, so waiting it is, as usual. :whistle::coffee:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
About to buy it on Steam but then I saw gangbang scene above. well.... if she was a minor character and it just 1 scene then fine. hope she isn't main chick because if I do the work and reward is to see she fuck someone else... nope. not my things.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
About to buy it on Steam but then I saw gangbang scene above. well.... if she was a minor character and it just 1 scene then fine. hope she isn't main chick because if I do the work and reward is to see she fuck someone else... nope. not my things.
not sure yet, this images is from steam

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I guess because proper farming games require serious effort, something not many are willing to dish out. :sneaky::coffee:
Personally, i'd like some hardcore farming/building/crafting/fighting sim like portia, but with tentacle breeding and light vore.
I think it would be fun rising tentacles and creating a large nest with seedbeds and stuff.
And then maybe go conquer villages and towns and shit with my tenta army. :devilish::coffee:

I don't expect something hardcore like this from western devs tho, i think only Japs have the imagination required for something like this, so waiting it is, as usual. :whistle::coffee:
Yep, you took out the words from my mouth, who wants to put effort in his h game?
Eeew
Jokes aside, coffee man you are a visionary but sadly your dream visions are deemed to be never fulfilled, and if they are fulfilled by some japanese developer it’s gonna be some repetitive mtl game.
No hoper for the future, and if you hope for something more hardcore in this game, I’ll tell you with a meme:
35B88A39-5074-40B0-AC84-364CFF6624AD.jpeg

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Art looks nice, but without explicit scenes nothing really special. At least there is an 18+ patch. Is that applied to the OP?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is this game wankable..??

or standard juvenile, grid crap with poor represented sex scenes?

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Does this have sexual content? Looks nice but I think I wouldn't download it without any hentai.
I'm on the same boat, the art looks really good but I would like to know if there is any sexual content before trying it out.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy shit!I loved workplace rhapsody(y)Eager to play this one too,is this a sequel(same protag)?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Holy shit!I loved workplace rhapsody(y)Eager to play this one too,is this a sequel(same protag)?
Damn,maybe its a little too early...The entire discussion page on steam is filled with bug reports:HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes