RPGM - Completed - Villager's Biography [FINAL] [Yann Zunn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

atur

RPGM bad... I mean what can I even say more then that Role Playing Maker 2004 is bad?? I mean everyone knows this! This doesnt count for games created 16 years ago BUT THIS GAME IS FROM THIS DECADE WTF???
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Fearnought

Ok, I finished all the relevant content. Aaand it was pathetic. The story is bad, coz besides telling the player that he was shipwrecked and now he needs to go work to pay the bills... it's nonexistant. All scenes are pretty much random scenes which came to being totally out of nowhere, text in them is pretty much the same quality as entire game, the pics.... thouse in the screens of the game are best ones in the whole game(1 more with green haired girl), when it comes to main heroines(which are a joke coz they don't even have any lines besides the ones in the scenes) the quality of their art goes down a few levels. The developer made such a great work with art of random prostitutes, he just cut out needed piece of body from art of main heroines. Hellish amount of grind... Like seriosly, you find ingame cheat room and since then you start to grind cheat room to get what you want... Didn't bother with getting all equipment to level 5, coz too much time and no reward, didn't find how to get rainbow jum... And then I checked the ending, which is frigging assesment of how much you did in the game, got B-..(And it doesn't mean that I missed some scenes). Sooo I got an idea that to see all the game has to offer grind doesn't matter. You need 100 gold for Luna, 1200g for main heroines to buy clover of different level(yea, you need to gift them frigging event starter, which is here might be any random item, doesn't matter), a lvl 2 fish crab(which needs to be cought, the skill needed to do it costs money too, 1000g)and talk to heroines 1 time a day for 30 days. Everything else inside game is grind because of grind, sooo if grinding for a good assesment does the job for you, you found what you searched, pure grind, no story to distract you from grind and a few scenes to make you feel the misery of your existance and that the grind is the answer.