1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If I remember it right, there is actually a crab in the real scene, this is just the recollection.
Yeah the Guide they sell in the shop says the same thing... But if we are evaluating plot then you get to bang the girl because you got crabs ;)

Reactions: Seinks

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
The game has voiced lines which are in Japanese, though they sound like bootleg audio rips from other games.
Yeah, he mentions in his game update notes ( and ) that some Japanese CV's voices are being used.
But judging from his own name and the fact that this game's only alternative language is simplified Chinese: the creator is... in fact... well... you know... ;)
Furthermore: he writes in Chinese
(duhhh... some Sherlock I am...) :p

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Okay i read the description of the game.. but honestly..
what i should do there? what's the final goal if there's any?

It's basically like "Life Is Paradise"? or how's the thing?

Looks.. more or less good but.. you got me Travolting right now..

giphy 1.gif

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
^ The goal of this game lies on the next area / screen to the left from your initial starting point at the beach.
From what I have : you have to complete all required activities to achieve good ending.

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
^ In the description of this game author claims that there is.

are some original size pic's of the hotel operator from this title.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
... Bought diving skill, entered vortex, got teleported to some statue which offered me reward, after which I tried to explore location to the left and got teleported somewhere in the same location, but without ability to see myself and move...

Also no clue how to get ready to visit shipwreck, mission discription always shows 0/10 readiness

Last edited:

SpookySaint

Feb 20, 2019
I'll play it for you guys. Let me sacrifice myself. Please remember me, if you don't see me writing back in a week or so. Because then, I'd prolly died

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is buggy and a total grind fest.. when I played normal it would not properly fish.. when I did the easy mode fishing worked. The diving if you try to enter the room 2 than you just plain outright unable to do anything game over bug. Deleted this crap it was not even fun.. very boring and the sex scenes were disappointing also.

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
"Nowadays, the villagers, each more awesome than the next. There are not many villagers like you who have worked hard to earn money. Collecting, fishing, stealing, working, cooking, a variety of ways to make money, two actress in a leading role can be married. The next life winner is you!"

igetit.gif

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes