EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_photo.png

Overview:
Violet Storm is a Unity-based Visual Novel deck-building game containing NSFW erotica.
The game has meaningful plot options and multi-card play to slay the opponent.
The character's state will change depending on the branches you choose.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-25
Developer: mechheiser - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 apha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
mechheiser29 Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge/ Editing Rights please open a ticket.

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
Thank you for all of your responses.
The game's graphics will be changed in the near future, and my goal is to make it fun to play and visually appealing.​

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
Neat concept but if your going to show off a first release you need an example of something erotic in preview pics. Otherwise why would I bother with this compared to all the finished polished SFW deck builders out there
The fact is that I put more emphasis on the gameplay than the visuals since I'm terrible at sketching, and the artstyle is a rip-off of another game. I'll make a change in the soon future.

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
I'd recommend being a little more careful with spelling. You want to put your best foot forward when presenting a new project, and 4-6 errors in one screenshot doesn't inspire confidence.
about the screenshot it will change the future because im suck at artstyle .
about the spelling which part, I double-check the entire scenario such as spelling or punctuation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Froschkönig27

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
The discrepancy between the character model of the MC and the rest of the characters is hilariously ridiculous.
The main character is Bootleg from other game. I'm terrible with art style, so I simply do my best to present my game nicely, but in the future version, I'll make sure that all of the characters are visually balanced.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
about the screenshot it will change the future because im suck at artstyle .
about the spelling which part, I double-check the entire scenario such as spelling or punctuation.
The "Stike" card immediately stuck out to me. The word you want there is "Strike". "Sheild" is another one; a misspelling of "Shield", and it's repeated. I before E, except after C, is the rhyme I learned.

A couple mistakes are bound to happen. They even happen in big budget VNs which are popular and noteworthy, like Fate/Stay Night or Danganronpa. But you need to be super strict about how you spell things. A single bad misspelling can be very, very distracting.

Use an automatic spell-checker, but don't trust it. That's my advice. Robots are good at not missing things, but aren't good at correcting mistakes. Look at every red underline yourself, or have a native english speaker go over them with you if you aren't confident in the language. Be anal about things, to use a phrase I'm sure translates wonderfully. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: mechheiser29

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
The "Stike" card immediately stuck out to me. The word you want there is "Strike". "Sheild" is another one; a misspelling of "Shield", and it's repeated. I before E, except after C, is the rhyme I learned.

A couple mistakes are bound to happen. They even happen in big budget VNs which are popular and noteworthy, like Fate/Stay Night or Danganronpa. But you need to be super strict about how you spell things. A single bad misspelling can be very, very distracting.

Use an automatic spell-checker, but don't trust it. That's my advice. Robots are good at not missing things, but aren't good at correcting mistakes. Look at every red underline yourself, or have a native english speaker go over them with you if you aren't confident in the language. Be anal about things, to use a phrase I'm sure translates wonderfully. :p
it was intentional to name that stike not strike and sheild not the correct spelling shield .
My reason is

1.Stike is combination of "stimulation" and "strike" because of RNG of hit percentage i code of the attack, like multrike combination of "Multiple" and "Strike" and sprike combination of "Spray" and "Strike"

2.Sheild is combination of "Shield" and "weild"means you weild the shield.

the only mistake i made is i dont double check the description of all card but the name of the card is intentional.

Thank you for your feedback.

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
sex scenes are lackluster tbh, but the mobs that poison you are goddamn insane pls balance that before a release could have max shield & take a few basic atk damage only to be dealt a 21 + 9 poison tick lord hesus

• Haha
Reactions: mechheiser29