VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Virgin Knight is my Onahole Tonight [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fuatogur

BAsic corruption game with maledom, humiliation and mind break elements. Basicly it's good renpy game smooth gameplay with no branching and good gallery section sepersted scenes photos of the scenes and chapters. It is a little hentai manga like as in overreaction of the characters but i like it. Also stealing a lesbian girl from her girlfriend and turning her into your slave it is hot anyways.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

don.shakalov

After reading the reviews I expected this game to be shit and downloaded it only because of curiosity. But it was not so bad.

This game is a simple linear VN with little plot. The writing is average. However, the art is quite good and the scenes are very hot, so this game is not a complete waste of time and I personally don't regret playing this.

To sum up, this VN is just what you need for a quick fap. Launch the game, skip to some scene that catches your attention and beat that fucking meat, nothing more and nothing less. A well-deserved average rating.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

OnlyUsedForNever

I felt the need to write this review in case you're like me, read the review under this, and figured "eh i know what I'm getting into but i dont play a lot of these so lets just try it". I'll admit I was just in the mood for some lesbian cucking so whatevs.

But boy howdy this is just trash.

There's no art for the girlfriend, and she never gets involved in the sex scenes. The player character is written to be the laziest, slimiest, spineless piece of shit.

And the story? Even acknowleding that it was going to be the basic tired old formula that the other review states, this game doesn't even try. You take the blame for something the girlfriend does (the MC explicitly narrating that he's only doing it so he can later pressure the commander into sex), the next scene has the commander call you up to her office and she says "i know you, the only reason you did this is to blackmail me", the MC says "yes, i'd like to have sex with you for the next two months", she says "oh no! well, ok." and then the next scene you're finger blasting her asshole in front of the entire squad and she's crazy for it.

There's also one choice in the whole game, which is basically just "which sex scene would you like to rewatch". The only positives I can really think of are the ability to disable certain kinks (watersports) and to change the player's name.

tl;dr- If the review beneath this didn't convince you to skip this one, please take this last chance to save yourself and your bandwith.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Thackerweil

One of those games where you can rate it right away, describe its plot in the smallest details and only then proceed to play it. Although I'm actually quite surprised that our heroine broke down only from the second scene and not the first as it usually happens.

But okay, since this is a review, we probably need to say a little something about the game, don't we?
    Well, the problem is, there's nothing to say here. There was a proud knight (mage, worker, succubus, or who knows what else, if you played another game in this series) who, a couple of scenes later, becomes your obedient slave. All the dialogue boils down to "How can I even talk to such a piece of shit?!... Stop, what are you doing?!... No, Don't do this... Ah, why am I feeling this?... No, you'll break me!... Yes, more! MORE!..." Damn, even the plot on the back of my shampoo bottle is more engaging.

Overall, it's not too bad to download, hold down CTRL key and admire the visuals if you're not already tired of them. They are the only thing that saves the game from being rated one star.